Mandarin Tea Garden in Davao
Tags: chinese cuisines, filipino cuisines, food trip, great foods, Mandarin Tea Garden, restaurants
A single in the most successful food service providers inside Philippines nowadays, Mandarin Tea Garden offers sumptuous servings of super delicious Filipino and Chinese cuisines in six diverse branches scattered all more than the City of Davao. With numerous great and enticing dishes to offer, consumers can select from any on the four major foods categories that this place presents, namely Dimsum Delight, Rice Toppings, Noodles, and Desserts and Beverages. With all these enjoyable dishes accessible, buyers do have the power of choice when dining at this special restaurant.
Under the Dimsum Delight offerings of Mandarin Tea Garden, consumers can opt for from a broad selection of great-tasting foods just like Fried Raddish Cake, Steamed Shrimp Dumpling, and Plain Beef Brisket. Also offered are tasty treats like Crispy Spring Roll, Taosi Chicken Wings, and Quail Egg Siomai. Of course, just like any premier Chinese restaurants, this one isn’t complete without having its enticing siopao varieties such as Bola-Bola, Asado, and Mongo. With a budget of 150 pesos or more, customers can already indulge themselves more than a number of these great food offerings at Mandarin Tea Garden.
From the meantime, numerous people also love the Rice Toppings at Dimsum Delight, which includes tasty treats including Beef Ampalaya Rice, Chicken Mushroom Rice, and Curry Fish with Vegetable Rice. Be certain to try other interesting dishes as well like Beef Steak Rice, Mandarin Spareribs Rice, and Chinese Sausage Rice. In terms of noodles, a number of its best-tasting items are Ravioli Noodles Soup, Beef Goto Noodles Soup, and Asado Noodles Soup. For some truly interesting desserts, why not try any of its Buko Salad Delight, Tropical Fruit Salad, and Halo-Halo. Meanwhile, a number of its exclusive beverages consist of Iced Sago with Coco Milk, Four Season Shake, and Chinese Tea.
By the way, if you would like to pay a visit Mandarin Tea Garden, branches are at Bajada (fronting SSS), Duterte Street (fronting Gaisano Citimall), Ilustre Street, Guerrero Street, Rizal Street, and also located in big malls in the city.
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Cafe Demitasse If you are looking for a new place to hang out, this is the perfect place for you! We have the right ambiance, great coffee, cakes to satisfy your sweet tooth and good food to fill your tummy! Location
727 F. Torres Street, 8000 […]
- Riley Simon Grilled Burger & Ribs Hungry? Satisfy your burger & ribs craving with Riley Simon Grilled Burger & Ribs! Our burgers are 6 inches in diameter, made to match your taste. Grilled Beef Patties topped with your preferred ingredients - from tomatoes, […]
- Banana Leaf Asian Café in Davao Aside from beautiful resorts and hotels, Davao City is also popular for high-class eateries that serve delectable dishes. A lot of eateries inside the metropolis offer sumptuous Asian dishes. Hence, to beat other eating places and to […]
- Aling Fopings Halo-halo This Halo-halo stand is in a relaxing region inside the garden of Matina Town Square. They have the most addictive Halo-halo (shaved ice with milk, sugar and various sweetened fruits, beans, etc.)! The greatest thing is, you get to […]
- SM ANNEX Davao The New SM ANNEX in Davao located at Ecoland, Davao City More shops and restaurants for you to dine-in Acer 8telcom Bench Blackbeard’s Seafood and Grill Bonchon Bo’s Coffee Breadtalk Call it […]
- Zabadani Cafe Zabadani Cafe is an Islamic Restaurant serving HALALicious foods. Our line up of foods and beverages represent the cuisine from the Islamic World (and from other culture) be it Syrian Kebabs, Arabian Samboosak and Kabsa; Gulf Pita […]
- Ah fat Seafood in Davao Located within Victoria Plaza Compound along J.P. Laurel Avenue at Bajada, Ahfat Seafood can be a quite well-known Davao City cafe that provides exquisite and delightful Chinese dishes at super affordable costs. With food as its primary […]
- Hola España We bring you to an outstanding and vibrant taste of Spain only at Hola España.A deli-restaurant that provides authentic Spanish cuisine, a variety of cold-cuts, cheese, wines, olive oil, hams (including Serrano and Iberico), sausages and […]
- Hog’s Breath Cafe SM Lanang Premier Davao, Philippines UPDATES: They are currently closed.. “There are many things we've never done, but we ain’t never had too much fun”, so the Hog’s Breath slogan goes. It’s an expression of a philosophy that has made Hog’s Breath a tear away success […]
- Vikings, Largest Buffet Restaurant in Davao City Largest Buffet Restaurant opens in Davao, Boosts Tourism Tourists spend an average of $92/day around 4,000php. At least 225 of this amount is spent for food and beverage according to the Department of Tourism 2011 tourist profile […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us