Falubi Halo-Halo Snack House: Best Halo-Halo in Davao
Falubi Halo-Halo Snack House was nicely designed, making its store instagram worthy and clean despite its humble surrounding
The 80 pesos price tag is quite low for its quality and can be shared by two as they are quite generous with their serving and ingredients ( I would suggest that you bring a friend and enjoy two of its flavors at the same time)
Their ingredients are sweet enough that adding sugar is no longer a necessity. But for those with sweet tooth, a bit of sugar which they labeled “diabetes” wont hurt.
It’s a bit down though, for a foodie like me, that they only limit themselves on 4 flavors and serve nothing else ( they do have a selection of drinks, don’t get me wrong).
The Mabini branch is located in a residential area where there is a limited choice for a decent parking. ( if you are going as a group, i’d suggest you guys carpool or commute to get there).
At the end of the day, their Halo2x is worthy to seek.
Maya Mais con Yelo
Latveya Buko Pandan
Keke Buko Salad
Dyan C. (Facebook Review) – “budget friendly snack haus with super accommodating staffs.”
Joren D. (Facebook Review) – “nice ambiance ,warm welcoming of guests and also affordable and swak na swak sa bulsa❤️”
Yui Rae N. (Facebook Review) – “lami jud ang halo-halo plus ice cream with some syrup.. food creativity is present, tastebuds will be satisfied! ��”
JR A. (Facebook Review) – “lami ang falubi barato ra..dal a inyo pmilya amiga ug uban pa”
Maricor V. (Facebook Review) – “yum yum food, nice ambiance and super good customer service. Congrats Herald 😊 thank you so much… 😋😋😋”
Mayjee D. (Facebook Review) – “The best halo-halo in town! Aside from having a good ambience, delicious and affordable halo-halo, they also have the most hospitable and kind staff! 10/10 for me. We will probably come back and invite more friends!”
Business Hours: 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM (MON-SUN)
Location: A. Mabini Street, Davao City, 8000 Davao del Sur
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Wild FM Davao Wild 92. 3 WT is a commercial music station broadcasting from Davao City, the Philippines, 24 hours a day since 1988. This Fm radio station is owned and operated by the University of Mindanao Broadcasting Network (UMBN), the pioneer […]
- Gino’s Burgers Gino’s Burger American Grilled 100% Satisfaction…
100% Pure Lean Beef 150 grams
100% Always FRESH never FROZEN
100% Charcoal Grilled
100% ALL American
Regular Burger P80
Jr Burger P60
Giant Burger […]
- The Epicurious Gastropub: A Must Try!
The first ever gastropub to open in Davao, The Epicurious Gastropub features a full menu of locally and internationally inspired cuisines.
From Oxtail Kare-Kare (Filipino), Lasagna (Italian), Blackened Spare Ribs (American), […]
- Gusteau’s Food Haus Right now there niche will be Ocean California king Crab or perhaps “Grancho Reale”, 's what these people refer to it.
Recption menus is extremely simple yet almost everything we have experimented with will be tasty.
- Siycha Transport Corporation (STC) Taxi Davao City Ride on STC Taxi with Brand New Hyundai Accent Units.
Friendly and well-trained professional drivers
Will bring you to your destination safe and sound.
A NON-STOP Van Transportation from SM Davao Terminal to Butuan and vice versa, […]
- Good Sign Tutorial Driving Academy
# 1 Driving School in Davao City
Offers teaching to help drivers drive confidently but safely using their best decision at all times. We know that younger students acquire driving skills differently and more easily compared to […]
- Lachi’s Davao If you would like to indulge your sweet tooth, Lachi’s is certainly the location to visit. It's Davao City’s personal quaint small resto.
You are in a position to begin off your sumptuous Lachi’s encounter by selecting 1 of […]
- St. Jude Thaddeus Parish Church St. Jude Thaddeus Parish is situated in the southwest bend with the City of Davao at General Malvar Street. This parish was utilized to become a component with the San Pedro Cathedral; and claimed a membership of about 20,000 […]
- California Diner, Davao Bringing you the West Coast taste...Classic American burgers, tacos, fajitas, nachos, chili dogs, fries, shakes, and even rice toppings!
Location Jacinto Extention and F. Torres, 8000 Davao City
Mon - Sat: 10:00 am - 1:00 […]
- People’s Park of Davao City Whenever you're from the city and still wandering around, don't miss the opportunity to ask your relatives or friends to make a stopover towards the ever famous recreational spot from the downtown area. It’s one in the bests that Davao […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us