Falubi Halo-Halo Snack House: Best Halo-Halo in Davao
Falubi Halo-Halo Snack House was nicely designed, making its store instagram worthy and clean despite its humble surrounding
The 80 pesos price tag is quite low for its quality and can be shared by two as they are quite generous with their serving and ingredients ( I would suggest that you bring a friend and enjoy two of its flavors at the same time)
Their ingredients are sweet enough that adding sugar is no longer a necessity. But for those with sweet tooth, a bit of sugar which they labeled “diabetes” wont hurt.
It’s a bit down though, for a foodie like me, that they only limit themselves on 4 flavors and serve nothing else ( they do have a selection of drinks, don’t get me wrong).
The Mabini branch is located in a residential area where there is a limited choice for a decent parking. ( if you are going as a group, i’d suggest you guys carpool or commute to get there).
At the end of the day, their Halo2x is worthy to seek.
Maya Mais con Yelo
Latveya Buko Pandan
Keke Buko Salad
Dyan C. (Facebook Review) – “budget friendly snack haus with super accommodating staffs.”
Joren D. (Facebook Review) – “nice ambiance ,warm welcoming of guests and also affordable and swak na swak sa bulsa❤️”
Yui Rae N. (Facebook Review) – “lami jud ang halo-halo plus ice cream with some syrup.. food creativity is present, tastebuds will be satisfied! ��”
JR A. (Facebook Review) – “lami ang falubi barato ra..dal a inyo pmilya amiga ug uban pa”
Maricor V. (Facebook Review) – “yum yum food, nice ambiance and super good customer service. Congrats Herald 😊 thank you so much… 😋😋😋”
Mayjee D. (Facebook Review) – “The best halo-halo in town! Aside from having a good ambience, delicious and affordable halo-halo, they also have the most hospitable and kind staff! 10/10 for me. We will probably come back and invite more friends!”
Business Hours: 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM (MON-SUN)
Location: A. Mabini Street, Davao City, 8000 Davao del Sur
You might also like:
- Kikokeki: Best Fluffy Cheesecake in Davao City
"Guaranteed to satisfy the most ardent cheesecake fan out there. The taste is simply the best..."
Light and wiggly, kikokeki Fluffy Cheesecake is a delicious gift for a real cheesecake lover. It's a melt-in-your-mouth combination […]
- SM ANNEX Davao The New SM ANNEX in Davao located at Ecoland, Davao City
More shops and restaurants for you to dine-in
Blackbeard’s Seafood and Grill
Call it […]
- Events by EC King by Four J Kings Event Planner Services – Coordination – Event Catering – Decorator in Davao City Owned and Managed by Eva Corcino, Events by EC King aims to be the premier provider of catering, food service needs, party decors, photo and video coverage. Boasting of collective experiences in the event industry, the Events by EC King […]
- Tutti Frutti (Frozen Yogurt)
Eating any dessert after meals has been a routine for me and my meal would not be complete without it. I love desserts, that's why I love Tutti Frutti Frozen Yogurt. It is a good thing that frozen yogurts are now the latest craze […]
- Philippine Eagle Foundation The Philippine Eagle (Pithecophaga jefferyi) is really a giant forest raptor endemic towards the Philippines. It truly is considered one particular of your largest and most powerful eagles within the world. Unfortunately, it's also 1 of […]
- Delongtes Seafoods, Grill & Barbecue Delongtes (short for The Long Taste) Seafood, Grill & Barbecue is a family run business established in October 18, 2002 by Mrs. Mercy Ang. Despite the immense popularity of grill-type restaurants in Davao. Delongtes Seafoods, Grill […]
- Brokenshire Integrated Health Ministries, Inc Brokenshire Integrated Health Ministries, Inc., we continuously commit to offer and facilitate outstanding wellness services and programs by means of its hospital-based and community-based ministry amid the challenges of accessibility and […]
- Lola Abon’s Durian Candy Factory It's the best here in davao when it comes to durian delicacies aside from their best taste of durian products and no added preservatives, they are selling much cheaper than the other durian stores here in davao.
Most famous celebrities […]
CHEESYMADAS is a start up business owned and operated by Valerie M. Te. She is a self-taught baker mom since she got married and had her first child. She is well known for her passion in baking for her three beautiful daughters that led […]
The product of a merger heralded as unprecedented in size and scale in the Philippine banking industry, Banco De Oro Unibank (BDO) today represents a firm consolidation of distinct strengths and advantages built over the years […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us