Falubi Halo-Halo Snack House: Best Halo-Halo in Davao
Falubi Halo-Halo Snack House was nicely designed, making its store instagram worthy and clean despite its humble surrounding
The 80 pesos price tag is quite low for its quality and can be shared by two as they are quite generous with their serving and ingredients ( I would suggest that you bring a friend and enjoy two of its flavors at the same time)
Their ingredients are sweet enough that adding sugar is no longer a necessity. But for those with sweet tooth, a bit of sugar which they labeled “diabetes” wont hurt.
It’s a bit down though, for a foodie like me, that they only limit themselves on 4 flavors and serve nothing else ( they do have a selection of drinks, don’t get me wrong).
The Mabini branch is located in a residential area where there is a limited choice for a decent parking. ( if you are going as a group, i’d suggest you guys carpool or commute to get there).
At the end of the day, their Halo2x is worthy to seek.
Maya Mais con Yelo
Latveya Buko Pandan
Keke Buko Salad
Dyan C. (Facebook Review) – “budget friendly snack haus with super accommodating staffs.”
Joren D. (Facebook Review) – “nice ambiance ,warm welcoming of guests and also affordable and swak na swak sa bulsa❤️”
Yui Rae N. (Facebook Review) – “lami jud ang halo-halo plus ice cream with some syrup.. food creativity is present, tastebuds will be satisfied! ��”
JR A. (Facebook Review) – “lami ang falubi barato ra..dal a inyo pmilya amiga ug uban pa”
Maricor V. (Facebook Review) – “yum yum food, nice ambiance and super good customer service. Congrats Herald 😊 thank you so much… 😋😋😋”
Mayjee D. (Facebook Review) – “The best halo-halo in town! Aside from having a good ambience, delicious and affordable halo-halo, they also have the most hospitable and kind staff! 10/10 for me. We will probably come back and invite more friends!”
Business Hours: 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM (MON-SUN)
Location: A. Mabini Street, Davao City, 8000 Davao del Sur
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Confex & Co. Bakehouse in Davao City "Great place to get coffee, cupcakes and freakshakes! The cupcakes are AMAZINGGGG. The red velvet and perfect chocolate cupcakes are our faves! They are so moist and rich and not too dense. "
Dreaming. To open a neighborhood […]
- Cafe Demitasse If you are looking for a new place to hang out, this is the perfect place for you! We have the right ambiance, great coffee, cakes to satisfy your sweet tooth and good food to fill your tummy! Location
727 F. Torres Street, 8000 […]
- CheesyMadas CHEESYMADAS is a start up business owned and operated by Valerie M. Te. She is a self-taught baker mom since she got married and had her first child. She is well known for her passion in baking for her three beautiful daughters that led […]
- The Epicurious Gastropub: A Must Try! The first ever gastropub to open in Davao, The Epicurious Gastropub features a full menu of locally and internationally inspired cuisines. From Oxtail Kare-Kare (Filipino), Lasagna (Italian), Blackened Spare Ribs (American), […]
- Eden Nature Park & Resort A mountain resort 3,000 feet above sea level, Eden Nature Park is 95% man-made! It is a great model of how we can re-create nature and rebuild a lost environment. Discovered sometime in 1971, the resort used to be a logged-over area […]
- Upstairs Rooftop Bar + Kitchen Upstairs Rooftop Bar + Kitchen is located a mere two minutes’ walk from NCCC Mall Maa. Situated at the top of ERLOOM BUILDING, DBP Village, Maa Road, Matina, it is perfect for a relaxed dinner, and customarily vibrant early evening. The […]
- SM Lanang Premier Cinema: 3D/2D IMAX Theater in DAVAO SM Cinema Brings the IMAX Experience to Davao
SM Cinema, the country’s leading film exhibitor, continues its quest to elevate this country’s cinematic experience by bringing in state-of-the-art theater technology. Introducing the IMAX […]
- Sevenseas and NineSigns SEVENSEAS AND NINESIGNS derived from 2 words; SEVENSEAS: The phrase "Seven Seas" (as in the idiom "sail the Seven Seas") can refer either to a particular set of seven seas or be used as an expression for all the world's oceans in […]
- Loleng’s Mountain Spring A mountain resort 3,000 feet over sea degree, Loleng's Mountain Spring Resort is 95% man-made! It's an excellent design of how we are able to re-create nature and rebuild a misplaced atmosphere. Not lengthy following, […]
- Kikokeki: Best Fluffy Cheesecake in Davao City "Guaranteed to satisfy the most ardent cheesecake fan out there. The taste is simply the best..."
Light and wiggly, kikokeki Fluffy Cheesecake is a delicious gift for a real cheesecake lover. It's a melt-in-your-mouth combination […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us