Falubi Halo-Halo Snack House: Best Halo-Halo in Davao
Falubi Halo-Halo Snack House was nicely designed, making its store instagram worthy and clean despite its humble surrounding
The 80 pesos price tag is quite low for its quality and can be shared by two as they are quite generous with their serving and ingredients ( I would suggest that you bring a friend and enjoy two of its flavors at the same time)
Their ingredients are sweet enough that adding sugar is no longer a necessity. But for those with sweet tooth, a bit of sugar which they labeled “diabetes” wont hurt.
It’s a bit down though, for a foodie like me, that they only limit themselves on 4 flavors and serve nothing else ( they do have a selection of drinks, don’t get me wrong).
The Mabini branch is located in a residential area where there is a limited choice for a decent parking. ( if you are going as a group, i’d suggest you guys carpool or commute to get there).
At the end of the day, their Halo2x is worthy to seek.
Maya Mais con Yelo
Latveya Buko Pandan
Keke Buko Salad
Dyan C. (Facebook Review) – “budget friendly snack haus with super accommodating staffs.”
Joren D. (Facebook Review) – “nice ambiance ,warm welcoming of guests and also affordable and swak na swak sa bulsa❤️”
Yui Rae N. (Facebook Review) – “lami jud ang halo-halo plus ice cream with some syrup.. food creativity is present, tastebuds will be satisfied! ��”
JR A. (Facebook Review) – “lami ang falubi barato ra..dal a inyo pmilya amiga ug uban pa”
Maricor V. (Facebook Review) – “yum yum food, nice ambiance and super good customer service. Congrats Herald 😊 thank you so much… 😋😋😋”
Mayjee D. (Facebook Review) – “The best halo-halo in town! Aside from having a good ambience, delicious and affordable halo-halo, they also have the most hospitable and kind staff! 10/10 for me. We will probably come back and invite more friends!”
Business Hours: 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM (MON-SUN)
Location: A. Mabini Street, Davao City, 8000 Davao del Sur
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Banana Leaf Asian Café in Davao Aside from beautiful resorts and hotels, Davao City is also popular for high-class eateries that serve delectable dishes. A lot of eateries inside the metropolis offer sumptuous Asian dishes. Hence, to beat other eating places and to […]
- BPI Through the years, BPI has been a beacon of financial confidence. Its strong heritage in responsible banking is evidenced by the many accolades the Bank has gained both from industry experts and ordinary customers.
Now, at a time of […]
- Redemptorist Church Address: JP Laurel Avenue, Davao City
Tel. No.: +63 (082) 227-6647 / 221-2245
Thursday: 2:30-4:00 pm
Saturday: 8:30 -10:00 am
Downpayment of […]
- Kadayawan sa Dabaw 2012 Official Calendar of Events
Kadayawan sa Dabaw 2012 official logo. Photo by http://on.fb.me/yeCH5q
The Kadayawan sa Dabaw 2012 fever is officially on!
The local government of Davao City has released the official calendar of events for this year's Kadayawan […]
- Holiday Gym and Spa Keeping fit is not just a hobby but a way of life. This is why we have dedicated ourselves to people who know that the real strength they get from staying fit is the feeling it gives them inside.
At Holiday Gym and Spa we want you to […]
- Go Forward Pest Control – Pest Control Services in Davao City, Philippines Pest Control Services such as General Pest Control, Termite Control / Anay Control, Rat Control, Cockroach Control, Mosquito Control, Exterminator, Fumigation, Fogging, Crawling and Flying Insect Control, Soil Treatment in Davao City, […]
- San Pedro Hospital San Pedro Hospital is a catholic non-stock, non-profit, training institution committed to the care of the sick and also the poor, the education of well being professionals as well as the delivery of high quality well being care to […]
- Loleng’s Mountain Spring A mountain resort 3,000 feet over sea degree, Loleng's Mountain Spring Resort is 95% man-made! It's an excellent design of how we are able to re-create nature and rebuild a misplaced atmosphere.
Not lengthy following, […]
- Zabs Buffet Restaurant
Zabs Buffet Restaurant is a contemporary self-serviced buffet restaurant in Davao City. Offering an extensive banquet-style dining experience, provides the perfect relaxed dining environment for locals and visitors alike. They select […]
- The Epicurious Gastropub: A Must Try!
The first ever gastropub to open in Davao, The Epicurious Gastropub features a full menu of locally and internationally inspired cuisines.
From Oxtail Kare-Kare (Filipino), Lasagna (Italian), Blackened Spare Ribs (American), […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us