Falubi Halo-Halo Snack House: Best Halo-Halo in Davao
Falubi Halo-Halo Snack House was nicely designed, making its store instagram worthy and clean despite its humble surrounding
The 80 pesos price tag is quite low for its quality and can be shared by two as they are quite generous with their serving and ingredients ( I would suggest that you bring a friend and enjoy two of its flavors at the same time)
Their ingredients are sweet enough that adding sugar is no longer a necessity. But for those with sweet tooth, a bit of sugar which they labeled “diabetes” wont hurt.
It’s a bit down though, for a foodie like me, that they only limit themselves on 4 flavors and serve nothing else ( they do have a selection of drinks, don’t get me wrong).
The Mabini branch is located in a residential area where there is a limited choice for a decent parking. ( if you are going as a group, i’d suggest you guys carpool or commute to get there).
At the end of the day, their Halo2x is worthy to seek.
Maya Mais con Yelo
Latveya Buko Pandan
Keke Buko Salad
Dyan C. (Facebook Review) – “budget friendly snack haus with super accommodating staffs.”
Joren D. (Facebook Review) – “nice ambiance ,warm welcoming of guests and also affordable and swak na swak sa bulsa❤️”
Yui Rae N. (Facebook Review) – “lami jud ang halo-halo plus ice cream with some syrup.. food creativity is present, tastebuds will be satisfied! ��”
JR A. (Facebook Review) – “lami ang falubi barato ra..dal a inyo pmilya amiga ug uban pa”
Maricor V. (Facebook Review) – “yum yum food, nice ambiance and super good customer service. Congrats Herald 😊 thank you so much… 😋😋😋”
Mayjee D. (Facebook Review) – “The best halo-halo in town! Aside from having a good ambience, delicious and affordable halo-halo, they also have the most hospitable and kind staff! 10/10 for me. We will probably come back and invite more friends!”
Business Hours: 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM (MON-SUN)
Location: A. Mabini Street, Davao City, 8000 Davao del Sur
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- ABS-CBN Davao
TV Patrol The southern part of Mindanao may be the nearby information community send out with the ABS-CBN Local Community Team inside Davao Metropolis. It's been one of the most viewed information enter in Davao Town as well as Area 14. […]
- Amaranthus Garden Massage and SPA To give clients satisfaction through our quality massage and SPA services
To produce a highly trained therapist, and to give a job to many people all over the Philippines.... Our vision is to have a Branch Anywhere in the […]
- Sevenseas and NineSigns
SEVENSEAS AND NINESIGNS derived from 2 words;
SEVENSEAS: The phrase "Seven Seas" (as in the idiom "sail the Seven Seas") can refer either to a particular set of seven seas or be used as an expression for all the world's oceans in […]
- The Apo View Hotel Davao’s most popular address, The Apo View, has by means of the last 60 years, developed a distinct brand of hospitality and excellence in service matched with the perfect blend of amenities for business and […]
- Pohoda Spa and Sauna
"Expect the Unexpected.. the best massage in town."
Are you suffering from discomfort or pain? Is life causing you to need some rejuvenation or some relaxation to help you make it through the day or through the week perhaps? Have you […]
- Lola Abon’s Durian Candy Factory It's the best here in davao when it comes to durian delicacies aside from their best taste of durian products and no added preservatives, they are selling much cheaper than the other durian stores here in davao.
Most famous celebrities […]
- The Edge Davao 104.3 FM
OUR STATEMENT OF FAITH
UCB Initiative for Asia, Inc., a corporation duly organized and existing under the Philippine laws having its primary purpose of facilitating the development of Asian Christians as professional Christian […]
- Aling Fopings Halo-halo This Halo-halo stand is in a relaxing region inside the garden of Matina Town Square.
They have the most addictive Halo-halo (shaved ice with milk, sugar and various sweetened fruits, beans, etc.)! The greatest thing is, you get to […]
- San Pedro Hospital San Pedro Hospital is a catholic non-stock, non-profit, training institution committed to the care of the sick and also the poor, the education of well being professionals as well as the delivery of high quality well being care to […]
- Gap Farm Resort in Davao Out within the countryside of Davao Metropolis, far from the hustle and bustle of daily metropolis life and from complex modernity could be the Philippine Gap Farm Vacation resort. Quiet and rural, not a few men and women have identified […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us