Glamour Resto & Caterer
Tags: buffet dinner, crabs, Glamour Caterer, Glamour davao, Glamour Resto, Glamour Resto & Caterer, prawns, sumptuous crabs
is often a known restaurant and caterer
in our hometown Cotabato City.
The Davao City branch was opened recently, on August 20, 2009. It can be owned and managed by Chef Rebecca Losin, and her mom, Tita Chona Losin.
The restaurant is situated at Camus Street, near the new Sampaguita Inn. The buffet dinner is open just about every night, from 6 pm to 10 pm. At the very affordable cost of 398 pesos per individual, you’ll be able to enjoy the sumptuous crabs and prawns which Cotabato City is known for. Yummy!
Glamour Resto & Caterer
J. Camus Street ext. and Padre Gomez Street
Tel. No. (63-82) 282-1877 / 222-0045
Operating Hours 11AM to 2PM, 6 to 10PM
Mondays thru Sundays
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Davao Crocodile Park Thought of as one of the finest tourist attractions in Davao, Philippines, Davao Crocodile Park store boasts 1000's of its self-nurtured Crocodiles as nicely as a wide selection of flora and fauna. It really is a residence on the tamed […]
- Gap Farm Resort in Davao Out within the countryside of Davao Metropolis, far from the hustle and bustle of daily metropolis life and from complex modernity could be the Philippine Gap Farm Vacation resort. Quiet and rural, not a few men and women have identified […]
- St. Jude Thaddeus Parish Church St. Jude Thaddeus Parish is situated in the southwest bend with the City of Davao at General Malvar Street. This parish was utilized to become a component with the San Pedro Cathedral; and claimed a membership of about 20,000 […]
- Davao Beaches Davao beaches are amid the finest within the nation. Davao, getting bounded by a coastline along the Davao Gulf area, is blessed with seashore fronts that mostly boast of stretches of white-sandy areas and clear blue waters rich with […]
- Kool Chef Kitchen Serves Breakfast, Snacks, Lunch and Dinner at a very Student-friendly price. You can also enjoy their Gelato cakes, Gelato Crepes and Smoothies.
Located At Corner Artiaga-Mabini Streets, Davao […]
- Mandarin Tea Garden in Davao A single in the most successful food service providers inside Philippines nowadays, Mandarin Tea Garden offers sumptuous servings of super delicious Filipino and Chinese cuisines in six diverse branches scattered all more than the City of […]
- Cafe Demitasse If you are looking for a new place to hang out, this is the perfect place for you! We have the right ambiance, great coffee, cakes to satisfy your sweet tooth and good food to fill your tummy!
727 F. Torres Street, 8000 […]
- Kaizen Davao: Japanese Street Dining
"Food was served hot and tasteful! The cue for the customers were conducted in a orderly manner. Servers were clean and courteous. The katsudon was juicy and not too sweet.
The Price is reasonable. Owners are accommodating, friendly […]
- BPI Through the years, BPI has been a beacon of financial confidence. Its strong heritage in responsible banking is evidenced by the many accolades the Bank has gained both from industry experts and ordinary customers.
Now, at a time of […]
- Bon Chon Bon Chon has finally opened its FIRST BRANCH in MINDANAO, DAVAO CITY located at SM City Davao, ANNEX building
Super crispy yet light and not greasy. Hot moist juicy meat. Addicitive soy garlic or spicy glaze. The original Korean […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us