Glamour Resto & Caterer
Tags: buffet dinner, crabs, Glamour Caterer, Glamour davao, Glamour Resto, Glamour Resto & Caterer, prawns, sumptuous crabs
is often a known restaurant and caterer
in our hometown Cotabato City.
The Davao City branch was opened recently, on August 20, 2009. It can be owned and managed by Chef Rebecca Losin, and her mom, Tita Chona Losin.
The restaurant is situated at Camus Street, near the new Sampaguita Inn. The buffet dinner is open just about every night, from 6 pm to 10 pm. At the very affordable cost of 398 pesos per individual, you’ll be able to enjoy the sumptuous crabs and prawns which Cotabato City is known for. Yummy!
Glamour Resto & Caterer
J. Camus Street ext. and Padre Gomez Street
Tel. No. (63-82) 282-1877 / 222-0045
Operating Hours 11AM to 2PM, 6 to 10PM
Mondays thru Sundays
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Special Creations – Best Wedding & Birthday Decorator in Davao City, Philippines Over the years, Special Creations in Davao City, Philippines headed by Neil Patrick De Guzman built an extensive list of proven, responsive suppliers partners nationwide. Whether you’re planning a simple or elegant wedding in Davao […]
- Hilltop Crabs Buffet: Unlimited Crabs Buffet + Perfect View of Davao’s Skyline
"Unbelievable unlimited seafood buffet, the freshest seafood, great crabs in garlic butter, pretty much anything you can imagine was available."
Situated at the very perfect view of Davao’s skyline, 25 miles Brgy. Langub, Diversion rd, […]
- Kool Chef Kitchen Serves Breakfast, Snacks, Lunch and Dinner at a very Student-friendly price. You can also enjoy their Gelato cakes, Gelato Crepes and Smoothies.
Located At Corner Artiaga-Mabini Streets, Davao […]
- Falubi Halo-Halo Snack House: Best Halo-Halo in Davao
Falubi Halo-Halo Snack House was nicely designed, making its store instagram worthy and clean despite its humble surrounding
The 80 pesos price tag is quite low for its quality and can be shared by two as they are quite generous with […]
- Zabadani Cafe Zabadani Cafe is an Islamic Restaurant serving HALALicious foods.
Our line up of foods and beverages represent the cuisine from the Islamic World (and from other culture) be it Syrian Kebabs, Arabian Samboosak and Kabsa; Gulf Pita […]
- Vikings, Largest Buffet Restaurant in Davao City Largest Buffet Restaurant opens in Davao, Boosts Tourism
Tourists spend an average of $92/day around 4,000php. At least 225 of this amount is spent for food and beverage according to the Department of Tourism 2011 tourist profile […]
- St. Jude Thaddeus Parish Church St. Jude Thaddeus Parish is situated in the southwest bend with the City of Davao at General Malvar Street. This parish was utilized to become a component with the San Pedro Cathedral; and claimed a membership of about 20,000 […]
- How to get to Davao By Air he Davao International Airport, also known as Francisco Bangoy International Airport, is the principal link to the Davao region from other countries and the rest of the islands. It is the busiest airport in Southern […]
- Davao Property Solutions Realty Services SHELLA S. CORTES, REB
PRC Lic. No. : 0020496
Office Telephone number: (082) 327-3608
Office Address: Door F- TMNT BLDG 1 SURVEYOR ST DONA VICENTA VILLAGE Bajada, […]
The product of a merger heralded as unprecedented in size and scale in the Philippine banking industry, Banco De Oro Unibank (BDO) today represents a firm consolidation of distinct strengths and advantages built over the years […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us