Glamour Resto & Caterer
Tags: buffet dinner, crabs, Glamour Caterer, Glamour davao, Glamour Resto, Glamour Resto & Caterer, prawns, sumptuous crabs
is often a known restaurant and caterer
in our hometown Cotabato City.
The Davao City branch was opened recently, on August 20, 2009. It can be owned and managed by Chef Rebecca Losin, and her mom, Tita Chona Losin.
The restaurant is situated at Camus Street, near the new Sampaguita Inn. The buffet dinner is open just about every night, from 6 pm to 10 pm. At the very affordable cost of 398 pesos per individual, you’ll be able to enjoy the sumptuous crabs and prawns which Cotabato City is known for. Yummy!
Glamour Resto & Caterer
J. Camus Street ext. and Padre Gomez Street
Tel. No. (63-82) 282-1877 / 222-0045
Operating Hours 11AM to 2PM, 6 to 10PM
Mondays thru Sundays
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- The Peak;Gmall Davao The newest hangout attraction here in Davao, The Peak in Gaisano Mall.
A sky-park-themed al fresco
Great reastaurants are here with great food :-))
- SM City in Davao Among the collectibles associated with SM Excellent Holdings within the Philippines, SM City Davao is really a thorough mall which homes a number of the most recent kinds of amusement along with the finest specialised retailers. This […]
- Vanishing Island Dive Site – Davao If there is one particular isle that you'll almost certainly need to visit that would be the Vanishing Isle dive site. The name alone arouses curiosity. The Vanishing IS – you’re most likely wondering if that's just a name or if the […]
The product of a merger heralded as unprecedented in size and scale in the Philippine banking industry, Banco De Oro Unibank (BDO) today represents a firm consolidation of distinct strengths and advantages built over the years […]
- Redemptorist Church Address: JP Laurel Avenue, Davao City
Tel. No.: +63 (082) 227-6647 / 221-2245
Thursday: 2:30-4:00 pm
Saturday: 8:30 -10:00 am
Downpayment of […]
- Kool Chef Kitchen Serves Breakfast, Snacks, Lunch and Dinner at a very Student-friendly price. You can also enjoy their Gelato cakes, Gelato Crepes and Smoothies.
Located At Corner Artiaga-Mabini Streets, Davao […]
- The Epicurious Gastropub: A Must Try!
The first ever gastropub to open in Davao, The Epicurious Gastropub features a full menu of locally and internationally inspired cuisines.
From Oxtail Kare-Kare (Filipino), Lasagna (Italian), Blackened Spare Ribs (American), […]
- Jack’s Ridge History
The land on which Jack's Ridge now stand as soon as formed part of your headquarter from the retreating Japanese forces towards the end in the World War II. The Americans had landed in Davao on Might 1, 1945, forcing the […]
- BPI Through the years, BPI has been a beacon of financial confidence. Its strong heritage in responsible banking is evidenced by the many accolades the Bank has gained both from industry experts and ordinary customers.
Now, at a time of […]
- Gusteau’s Food Haus Right now there niche will be Ocean California king Crab or perhaps “Grancho Reale”, 's what these people refer to it.
Recption menus is extremely simple yet almost everything we have experimented with will be tasty.
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us