RD Crab Shack Davao City – Best Paluto All You Can in Davao City
Tags: buffet in davao, crabs in davao, paluto all you can, Shrimps in davao
“We love seafood and this place is awesome, fantastic service, beautiful food menus and good pricing. Just wonderful and highly recommend. Great for couples, birthdays, families, celebrations, seminars and corporate events.”
When you just simply in the mood for some fresh flavours and traditional cooking in Davao City, RD Crab Shack is the best restaurant to be. Located at the center of downtown area in F. Torres, Davao city. RD Crab Shack offers one of the best seafood restaurant ambiance in the area. Take a walk there and finish it off with some delectable seafood dishes such as Crabs, Prawns and Shrimps. Although slightly on the upscale side of things, RD Crab Shack is able to still create an upbeat and casual atmosphere while still appealing to the finer dining crowd. The restaurant features both indoor and outdoor seating which can be stunning on a warm summers night. Don’t miss out on the wonderfully prepared grilled Tunas. You can also checkout their cool bar at the top of the restaurant for some relaxing music.
RD Crab Shack also offers function rooms for your corporate meetings at a very affordable price. You may contact them for more information about special prices and discounts.
Why RD Crab Shack in Davao City should be in your list;
- They are located at F. Torres street which is known to be a go to area for Davaoeños hunting for good food and entertainment. They have this tall and bright signboard that is quite visible from the street which makes the place easy to spot. Not to mention the decent parking spot they offer, a common problem in other restaurants.
- The place itself gives a nice and cozy feel. The lights are bright enough but not too bright that it hurts your eyes. Its ambiance it conducive for a romantic date, friendly gathering and family affairs.
- They have a large array of food choices that even when you are accompanied by a person with specific diet restriction will still be able to enjoy.
- Though they started as an eat all you can buffet restaurant, they were able to transition to a cook all you can serving. They concentrated on the food quality rather than just the quantity, though this does not imply that their serving size are not substantial. This ensures the freshness of every food served to guests.
- They have a reasonable serving time.
- Their crustaceans are cooked well and remained juicy. The seasonings and flavor they add to them only compliment and does not overlap their delicate flavor. They also offer different ways on preparing them and gives helpful suggestions for those who are still trying new things.
- For those with allergies to shellfish, a selection of other meat and vegetable are available on their menu.
- I must emphasize on their flexibility for each guest’s reasonable request on how they are prepared.
MENUS[Not a valid template]
Rain F. (Google Review) – “499php buffet with 600gms of crabs per head with a choice among 3 ways of cooking”
RJ H. (Google Review) – “In the city for a vacation hard time finding a good seafood restaurant … until I came to this place! Owners are very friendly, the service was great and the food is amazing. I liked it so much that I’ll be back the next time I’m in the area. Let me put it this way. There has not been a time when the service or food was not good. We love eating at Rd crabshack because its a place where the food is excellent no matter what you order and the service providers treat you as if they have known you forever. The atmosphere is welcoming and the staff are also friendly. fresh from the farm seafoods Try it and you will leave full and feeling content.”
Business Hours: 10:00 AM – 1:00 AM (MON-SUN)
Email Address: email@example.com
Location: F. Torres Street 11-B Prime Square Compound, Poblacion District, Davao City, 8000 Davao del Sur
*Photo Credits to the owners[Not a valid template]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us
Leave a Reply