Zabs Buffet Restaurant
Tags: baby shower, bridal brunch, business meetings, Christmas parties, corporate party catering jobs, Davao City, Filipino food, Japanese cuisines, seafood, Takoyaki, Zabs Buffet Restaurant
Zabs Buffet Restaurant is a contemporary self-serviced buffet restaurant in Davao City. Offering an extensive banquet-style dining experience, provides the perfect relaxed dining environment for locals and visitors alike. They select ingredients daily from a diversity of local suppliers and growers; providing the customers with the best of the area has to offer in local seafood, meats and vegetables while placing an importance on supporting the local community.
With more than 30 freshly-prepared dishes on offer, guests can sample food from a range of Filipino food to Japanese cuisines such as Maki, Takoyaki, Lechon Kawali, Crepe, Sinigang, Siomai, Pizza, Mini Burger, and etc. Zabs Buffet Restaurant has the first live action cooking stations in Davao City for shrimps with buttered or chili garlic styled recipe. Vegetarians can also enjoy their delectable appetizers served with delicious sauces.
Zabs Buffet Restaurant provides reliable party food catering services. They also accept bridal brunch, baby shower and corporate party catering jobs, among others. They shop, prepare and clean up after events.
They have a function room that can accommodate 50-60 persons ideal for birthdays, seminars, business meetings and Christmas parties. Contact Zabs Buffet Restaurant today to discuss private events and group bookings.
i like the food the ambience the people and the service, i highly recommend this place to all – Jenni Reroma Serilla
I reeeeeeally liked this place!!! Came here for dinner and it was pretty quiet but I loved it! It was right before they closed up for dinner. The staff was nice and the food was sooo good! – Troy Canedo
First off I love the buttered garlic shrimps and that’s what I got! So yummy! For our meal I had also the lechon kawali… – Marjic Mintal
Good Restaurant is good, The staff is really really polite, warm and friendly and they all make good recommendation. – EL Ricky
This intimate and cozy restaurant, the place was soo good. The prices are extremely reasonable. – Brandon Delos Reyes
REGULAR RATE = P349
(0 – 4 years) = 100%
(5 – 9 years) = 50%
(10 years above) = 0%
SENIOR CITIZEN DISCOUNT = 20%
Birthday Celebrants may eat for free at Zabs Buffet Restaurant as long as they are accompanied by 10 full paying adults. (full rate without any discounts)
(Rates are subject to change without notice.)
Business Hours: 11:00AM – 2:00PM, 6:00PM – 9:00PM
Contact #: +63 (082) 221 4643, +63 (0939) 919 1672 , 0932-870 8626
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Paseo de Roxas Davao City, Philippines
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Upstairs Rooftop Bar + Kitchen Upstairs Rooftop Bar + Kitchen is located a mere two minutes’ walk from NCCC Mall Maa. Situated at the top of ERLOOM BUILDING, DBP Village, Maa Road, Matina, it is perfect for a relaxed dinner, and customarily vibrant early evening. The […]
- Kaizen Davao: Japanese Street Dining
"Food was served hot and tasteful! The cue for the customers were conducted in a orderly manner. Servers were clean and courteous. The katsudon was juicy and not too sweet.
The Price is reasonable. Owners are accommodating, friendly […]
- Davao medical Center (DMC) is now Southern Philippines Medical Center (SPMC)c Indeed, DMC is expanding and improving far more to cater to all individuals in Mindanao, not merely in Davao City.
From a 600-bed capability, the Southern Philippines Medical Center has now already a 1,200-bed ability as mandated by […]
- San Pedro College The SPC Vision and Mission Statement
The San Pedro College is a Catholic Institution of learning dedicated to the Christian education of the people of Davao and its neighboring regions. It is It is own and managed by the […]
- Kangaroo Coffee Company Starbucks isn't the only coffee spot in the world with cost-free wifi. Incidentally, this wonderful coffee spot in Davao City serves the same top quality espresso and desserts which you can discover in your neighborhood Starbucks and even […]
- The Epicurious Gastropub: A Must Try!
The first ever gastropub to open in Davao, The Epicurious Gastropub features a full menu of locally and internationally inspired cuisines.
From Oxtail Kare-Kare (Filipino), Lasagna (Italian), Blackened Spare Ribs (American), […]
- St. Jude Thaddeus Parish Church St. Jude Thaddeus Parish is situated in the southwest bend with the City of Davao at General Malvar Street. This parish was utilized to become a component with the San Pedro Cathedral; and claimed a membership of about 20,000 […]
- Holiday Gym and Spa Keeping fit is not just a hobby but a way of life. This is why we have dedicated ourselves to people who know that the real strength they get from staying fit is the feeling it gives them inside.
At Holiday Gym and Spa we want you to […]
CHEESYMADAS is a start up business owned and operated by Valerie M. Te. She is a self-taught baker mom since she got married and had her first child. She is well known for her passion in baking for her three beautiful daughters that led […]
- Holiday Taxi F. Bangoy St.
(82) 221-1555; (82) 221-4666, (82) 221-2493, (82) 221-249
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us