Zabs Buffet Restaurant
Tags: baby shower, bridal brunch, business meetings, Christmas parties, corporate party catering jobs, Davao City, Filipino food, Japanese cuisines, seafood, Takoyaki, Zabs Buffet Restaurant
Zabs Buffet Restaurant is a contemporary self-serviced buffet restaurant in Davao City. Offering an extensive banquet-style dining experience, provides the perfect relaxed dining environment for locals and visitors alike. They select ingredients daily from a diversity of local suppliers and growers; providing the customers with the best of the area has to offer in local seafood, meats and vegetables while placing an importance on supporting the local community.
With more than 30 freshly-prepared dishes on offer, guests can sample food from a range of Filipino food to Japanese cuisines such as Maki, Takoyaki, Lechon Kawali, Crepe, Sinigang, Siomai, Pizza, Mini Burger, and etc. Zabs Buffet Restaurant has the first live action cooking stations in Davao City for shrimps with buttered or chili garlic styled recipe. Vegetarians can also enjoy their delectable appetizers served with delicious sauces.
Zabs Buffet Restaurant provides reliable party food catering services. They also accept bridal brunch, baby shower and corporate party catering jobs, among others. They shop, prepare and clean up after events.
They have a function room that can accommodate 50-60 persons ideal for birthdays, seminars, business meetings and Christmas parties. Contact Zabs Buffet Restaurant today to discuss private events and group bookings.
i like the food the ambience the people and the service, i highly recommend this place to all – Jenni Reroma Serilla
I reeeeeeally liked this place!!! Came here for dinner and it was pretty quiet but I loved it! It was right before they closed up for dinner. The staff was nice and the food was sooo good! – Troy Canedo
First off I love the buttered garlic shrimps and that’s what I got! So yummy! For our meal I had also the lechon kawali… – Marjic Mintal
Good Restaurant is good, The staff is really really polite, warm and friendly and they all make good recommendation. – EL Ricky
This intimate and cozy restaurant, the place was soo good. The prices are extremely reasonable. – Brandon Delos Reyes
REGULAR RATE = P349
(0 – 4 years) = 100%
(5 – 9 years) = 50%
(10 years above) = 0%
SENIOR CITIZEN DISCOUNT = 20%
Birthday Celebrants may eat for free at Zabs Buffet Restaurant as long as they are accompanied by 10 full paying adults. (full rate without any discounts)
(Rates are subject to change without notice.)
Business Hours: 11:00AM – 2:00PM, 6:00PM – 9:00PM
Contact #: +63 (082) 221 4643, +63 (0939) 919 1672 , 0932-870 8626
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Paseo de Roxas Davao City, Philippines
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Upstairs Rooftop Bar + Kitchen Upstairs Rooftop Bar + Kitchen is located a mere two minutes’ walk from NCCC Mall Maa. Situated at the top of ERLOOM BUILDING, DBP Village, Maa Road, Matina, it is perfect for a relaxed dinner, and customarily vibrant early evening. The […]
- Kaizen Davao: Japanese Street Dining
"Food was served hot and tasteful! The cue for the customers were conducted in a orderly manner. Servers were clean and courteous. The katsudon was juicy and not too sweet.
The Price is reasonable. Owners are accommodating, friendly […]
- Riley Simon Grilled Burger & Ribs Hungry?
Satisfy your burger & ribs craving with Riley Simon Grilled Burger & Ribs!
Our burgers are 6 inches in diameter, made to match your taste. Grilled Beef Patties topped with your preferred ingredients - from tomatoes, […]
- Kalye Ann-Rie’s Grill & Brew
The new restaurant, a venture of business partners Marie Tan and Ann Ramos
Kalye Ann-Rie's is a semi-fine dining restaurant which offers Western food. Aside from baby back ribs, the resto also serves pizza, pasta, pancake, paella and […]
- Davao Crocodile Park Thought of as one of the finest tourist attractions in Davao, Philippines, Davao Crocodile Park store boasts 1000's of its self-nurtured Crocodiles as nicely as a wide selection of flora and fauna. It really is a residence on the tamed […]
- How to get to Davao By Air he Davao International Airport, also known as Francisco Bangoy International Airport, is the principal link to the Davao region from other countries and the rest of the islands. It is the busiest airport in Southern […]
- Pohoda Spa and Sauna
"Expect the Unexpected.. the best massage in town."
Are you suffering from discomfort or pain? Is life causing you to need some rejuvenation or some relaxation to help you make it through the day or through the week perhaps? Have you […]
- Eden Nature Park & Resort A mountain resort 3,000 feet above sea level, Eden Nature Park is 95% man-made! It is a great model of how we can re-create nature and rebuild a lost environment.
Discovered sometime in 1971, the resort used to be a logged-over area […]
The product of a merger heralded as unprecedented in size and scale in the Philippine banking industry, Banco De Oro Unibank (BDO) today represents a firm consolidation of distinct strengths and advantages built over the years […]
- Mandarin Tea Garden in Davao A single in the most successful food service providers inside Philippines nowadays, Mandarin Tea Garden offers sumptuous servings of super delicious Filipino and Chinese cuisines in six diverse branches scattered all more than the City of […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us