Zabs Buffet Restaurant
Tags: baby shower, bridal brunch, business meetings, Christmas parties, corporate party catering jobs, Davao City, Filipino food, Japanese cuisines, seafood, Takoyaki, Zabs Buffet Restaurant
Zabs Buffet Restaurant is a contemporary self-serviced buffet restaurant in Davao City. Offering an extensive banquet-style dining experience, provides the perfect relaxed dining environment for locals and visitors alike. They select ingredients daily from a diversity of local suppliers and growers; providing the customers with the best of the area has to offer in local seafood, meats and vegetables while placing an importance on supporting the local community.
With more than 30 freshly-prepared dishes on offer, guests can sample food from a range of Filipino food to Japanese cuisines such as Maki, Takoyaki, Lechon Kawali, Crepe, Sinigang, Siomai, Pizza, Mini Burger, and etc. Zabs Buffet Restaurant has the first live action cooking stations in Davao City for shrimps with buttered or chili garlic styled recipe. Vegetarians can also enjoy their delectable appetizers served with delicious sauces.
Zabs Buffet Restaurant provides reliable party food catering services. They also accept bridal brunch, baby shower and corporate party catering jobs, among others. They shop, prepare and clean up after events.
They have a function room that can accommodate 50-60 persons ideal for birthdays, seminars, business meetings and Christmas parties. Contact Zabs Buffet Restaurant today to discuss private events and group bookings.
i like the food the ambience the people and the service, i highly recommend this place to all – Jenni Reroma Serilla
I reeeeeeally liked this place!!! Came here for dinner and it was pretty quiet but I loved it! It was right before they closed up for dinner. The staff was nice and the food was sooo good! – Troy Canedo
First off I love the buttered garlic shrimps and that’s what I got! So yummy! For our meal I had also the lechon kawali… – Marjic Mintal
Good Restaurant is good, The staff is really really polite, warm and friendly and they all make good recommendation. – EL Ricky
This intimate and cozy restaurant, the place was soo good. The prices are extremely reasonable. – Brandon Delos Reyes
REGULAR RATE = P349
(0 – 4 years) = 100%
(5 – 9 years) = 50%
(10 years above) = 0%
SENIOR CITIZEN DISCOUNT = 20%
Birthday Celebrants may eat for free at Zabs Buffet Restaurant as long as they are accompanied by 10 full paying adults. (full rate without any discounts)
(Rates are subject to change without notice.)
Business Hours: 11:00AM – 2:00PM, 6:00PM – 9:00PM
Contact #: +63 (082) 221 4643, +63 (0939) 919 1672 , 0932-870 8626
Email Address: email@example.com
Location: Paseo de Roxas Davao City, Philippines
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Upstairs Rooftop Bar + Kitchen Upstairs Rooftop Bar + Kitchen is located a mere two minutes’ walk from NCCC Mall Maa. Situated at the top of ERLOOM BUILDING, DBP Village, Maa Road, Matina, it is perfect for a relaxed dinner, and customarily vibrant early evening. The […]
- Kaizen Davao: Japanese Street Dining
"Food was served hot and tasteful! The cue for the customers were conducted in a orderly manner. Servers were clean and courteous. The katsudon was juicy and not too sweet.
The Price is reasonable. Owners are accommodating, friendly […]
- San Pedro Hospital San Pedro Hospital is a catholic non-stock, non-profit, training institution committed to the care of the sick and also the poor, the education of well being professionals as well as the delivery of high quality well being care to […]
- Love Radio 90.7 Davao
MBC’s leading station on the FM band was previously known by its call letters DZMB, when it started out on AM in 1946 as the pioneer music station inside the nation. It started broadcasting on FM in 1975, signalling the birth of […]
- Bistro Selera Modern filipino Bistro and Bar at the SM Lanang Premier
"We shall be highlighting on classic signature dishes and introducing new selections. We shall also be serving wine and other alcoholic beverages, including our signature cocktails […]
- California Diner, Davao Bringing you the West Coast taste...Classic American burgers, tacos, fajitas, nachos, chili dogs, fries, shakes, and even rice toppings!
Location Jacinto Extention and F. Torres, 8000 Davao City
Mon - Sat: 10:00 am - 1:00 […]
- How to get to Davao By Air he Davao International Airport, also known as Francisco Bangoy International Airport, is the principal link to the Davao region from other countries and the rest of the islands. It is the busiest airport in Southern […]
- Nice Occasion – Event Specialist in Davao City, Philippines Nice Occasion is a full-service Wedding organizer in Davao and Event Coordinator in Davao, specializing in unforgettable weddings and social events. Our one-on-one planning and design process is tailored to each client’s specific need […]
- MABUHAY TAXI Company background
First and Only Cab firm within the Philippines equipped with LED taxi toplights. Awarded Most Outstanding Taxi 2005 (Philippine Advertising Excellence Awards) 24 Hours Radio Taxi Dispatch Service in Davao […]
- Vikings, Largest Buffet Restaurant in Davao City Largest Buffet Restaurant opens in Davao, Boosts Tourism
Tourists spend an average of $92/day around 4,000php. At least 225 of this amount is spent for food and beverage according to the Department of Tourism 2011 tourist profile […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us