Sevenseas and NineSigns
Tags: Clothing in davao, Davao Clothes, reggae bands tshirts, Sevenseas and NineSigns, Tagart Alvez, tattoo scenes tshirts, Tshirt for sale
SEVENSEAS AND NINESIGNS derived from 2 words;
SEVENSEAS: The phrase “Seven Seas” (as in the idiom “sail the Seven Seas”) can refer either to a particular set of seven seas or be used as an expression for all the world’s oceans in general. Meaning we like to share our designs to the world
NINESIGNS: 9 Essential elements of Designs
It is pretty right to say that it is the clothes, which make a whole man. People who are bare usually do not have any influence or respect within the society or the group they belong to. In today’s modern world, the society around us is evolving in the sense that the apparel one wears, usually reflects about his or her social status and desires. Not only woman but also men are now wearing different types of apparels for conveying social status as well as a mode of self-expression.
Started Nov. 2011, Sevenseas and Ninesigns made a remarkable success in creating wide variety of t-shirts in Davao City. The designer (Tagart Alvez ) started to develop unique and trendy apparels for the guys, which can also be fitted comfortably in their bulky body. It has started for the reason that many manufacturers of cloths have realized that the guys of plus sized generally have much power of spending money.
The Sevenseas and Ninesigns t-shirts are available through out the web and can be purchased online in Facebook. These have now become the trend to wear along with their philosophies and beliefs which is termed as “graphic tees”. The graphic tees usually range from tattoo scenes, reggae bands, joke t-shirts, funny shirts to shirts for parties.
People generally prefer these graphic tees in t-shirts as it regarded the most fashionable and up to date apparels. So nobody has now any doubt regarding wearing of t-shirts with graphic tees that these are one of the apparels which expresses our personality and self-expression.
Business Hours: Monday – Friday : 8AM -5PM
Contact #: 09399251849
Email Address: email@example.com
Location: 20-E Palma Gil St. Bo Obrero, Davao City Besides Ink Addikc Tattoo Studio Davao City , Philippines
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Zabadani Cafe Zabadani Cafe is an Islamic Restaurant serving HALALicious foods.
Our line up of foods and beverages represent the cuisine from the Islamic World (and from other culture) be it Syrian Kebabs, Arabian Samboosak and Kabsa; Gulf Pita […]
- Go Forward Pest Control – Pest Control Services in Davao City, Philippines Pest Control Services such as General Pest Control, Termite Control / Anay Control, Rat Control, Cockroach Control, Mosquito Control, Exterminator, Fumigation, Fogging, Crawling and Flying Insect Control, Soil Treatment in Davao City, […]
- Outback Grill BBQ | Burgers | Ribs | Seafood A place filled with fun, friends, entertainment, and incredible food
Outback Grill, situated in Bacaca Road Davao City ! Don’t miss Davao’s newest and brightest resto that offers an exciting array of affordable and tasty […]
- SM ANNEX Davao The New SM ANNEX in Davao located at Ecoland, Davao City
More shops and restaurants for you to dine-in
Blackbeard’s Seafood and Grill
Call it […]
- The Epicurious Gastropub: A Must Try!
The first ever gastropub to open in Davao, The Epicurious Gastropub features a full menu of locally and internationally inspired cuisines.
From Oxtail Kare-Kare (Filipino), Lasagna (Italian), Blackened Spare Ribs (American), […]
- Davao Beaches Davao beaches are amid the finest within the nation. Davao, getting bounded by a coastline along the Davao Gulf area, is blessed with seashore fronts that mostly boast of stretches of white-sandy areas and clear blue waters rich with […]
- Loleng’s Mountain Spring A mountain resort 3,000 feet over sea degree, Loleng's Mountain Spring Resort is 95% man-made! It's an excellent design of how we are able to re-create nature and rebuild a misplaced atmosphere.
Not lengthy following, […]
- Bon Chon Bon Chon has finally opened its FIRST BRANCH in MINDANAO, DAVAO CITY located at SM City Davao, ANNEX building
Super crispy yet light and not greasy. Hot moist juicy meat. Addicitive soy garlic or spicy glaze. The original Korean […]
- Brokenshire College Brokenshire College is committed to present value-oriented Christian Education by way of continuous improvement and total involvement for customer satisfaction.
Brokenshire College is the leading learning and transforming […]
- San Pedro College The SPC Vision and Mission Statement
The San Pedro College is a Catholic Institution of learning dedicated to the Christian education of the people of Davao and its neighboring regions. It is It is own and managed by the […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us