Sevenseas and NineSigns
Tags: Clothing in davao, Davao Clothes, reggae bands tshirts, Sevenseas and NineSigns, Tagart Alvez, tattoo scenes tshirts, Tshirt for sale
SEVENSEAS AND NINESIGNS derived from 2 words;
SEVENSEAS: The phrase “Seven Seas” (as in the idiom “sail the Seven Seas”) can refer either to a particular set of seven seas or be used as an expression for all the world’s oceans in general. Meaning we like to share our designs to the world
NINESIGNS: 9 Essential elements of Designs
It is pretty right to say that it is the clothes, which make a whole man. People who are bare usually do not have any influence or respect within the society or the group they belong to. In today’s modern world, the society around us is evolving in the sense that the apparel one wears, usually reflects about his or her social status and desires. Not only woman but also men are now wearing different types of apparels for conveying social status as well as a mode of self-expression.
Started Nov. 2011, Sevenseas and Ninesigns made a remarkable success in creating wide variety of t-shirts in Davao City. The designer (Tagart Alvez ) started to develop unique and trendy apparels for the guys, which can also be fitted comfortably in their bulky body. It has started for the reason that many manufacturers of cloths have realized that the guys of plus sized generally have much power of spending money.
The Sevenseas and Ninesigns t-shirts are available through out the web and can be purchased online in Facebook. These have now become the trend to wear along with their philosophies and beliefs which is termed as “graphic tees”. The graphic tees usually range from tattoo scenes, reggae bands, joke t-shirts, funny shirts to shirts for parties.
People generally prefer these graphic tees in t-shirts as it regarded the most fashionable and up to date apparels. So nobody has now any doubt regarding wearing of t-shirts with graphic tees that these are one of the apparels which expresses our personality and self-expression.
Business Hours: Monday – Friday : 8AM -5PM
Contact #: 09399251849
Email Address: email@example.com
Location: 20-E Palma Gil St. Bo Obrero, Davao City Besides Ink Addikc Tattoo Studio Davao City , Philippines
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Mandarin Tea Garden in Davao A single in the most successful food service providers inside Philippines nowadays, Mandarin Tea Garden offers sumptuous servings of super delicious Filipino and Chinese cuisines in six diverse branches scattered all more than the City of […]
- Hog’s Breath Cafe SM Lanang Premier Davao, Philippines UPDATES: They are currently closed..
“There are many things we've never done, but we ain’t never had too much fun”, so the Hog’s Breath slogan goes. It’s an expression of a philosophy that has made Hog’s Breath a tear away success […]
- RCC Aircon Services
ADDRESS: Maa Road Pantinople Village Along the, McArthur Highway, Davao City
CALL US TODAY!
0921-7806977 / 0923-4067362
Looking for aircon installation in Davao City? Should you be a new homeowner looking for a new aircon […]
- Love Radio 90.7 Davao
MBC’s leading station on the FM band was previously known by its call letters DZMB, when it started out on AM in 1946 as the pioneer music station inside the nation. It started broadcasting on FM in 1975, signalling the birth of […]
- Hola España We bring you to an outstanding and vibrant taste of Spain only at Hola España.A deli-restaurant that provides authentic Spanish cuisine, a variety of cold-cuts, cheese, wines, olive oil, hams (including Serrano and Iberico), sausages and […]
- Gusteau’s Food Haus Right now there niche will be Ocean California king Crab or perhaps “Grancho Reale”, 's what these people refer to it.
Recption menus is extremely simple yet almost everything we have experimented with will be tasty.
- Loleng’s Mountain Spring A mountain resort 3,000 feet over sea degree, Loleng's Mountain Spring Resort is 95% man-made! It's an excellent design of how we are able to re-create nature and rebuild a misplaced atmosphere.
Not lengthy following, […]
- Falubi Halo-Halo Snack House: Best Halo-Halo in Davao
Falubi Halo-Halo Snack House was nicely designed, making its store instagram worthy and clean despite its humble surrounding
The 80 pesos price tag is quite low for its quality and can be shared by two as they are quite generous with […]
- Davao Vehicles You can find basically three different kinds of transportation in Davao Metropolis, in addition to one particular driving his or her personal car. To experience a single of these autos, a single need to stick their finger out towards the […]
- Jack’s Ridge History
The land on which Jack's Ridge now stand as soon as formed part of your headquarter from the retreating Japanese forces towards the end in the World War II. The Americans had landed in Davao on Might 1, 1945, forcing the […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us