Sevenseas and NineSigns
Tags: Clothing in davao, Davao Clothes, reggae bands tshirts, Sevenseas and NineSigns, Tagart Alvez, tattoo scenes tshirts, Tshirt for sale
SEVENSEAS AND NINESIGNS derived from 2 words;
SEVENSEAS: The phrase “Seven Seas” (as in the idiom “sail the Seven Seas”) can refer either to a particular set of seven seas or be used as an expression for all the world’s oceans in general. Meaning we like to share our designs to the world
NINESIGNS: 9 Essential elements of Designs
It is pretty right to say that it is the clothes, which make a whole man. People who are bare usually do not have any influence or respect within the society or the group they belong to. In today’s modern world, the society around us is evolving in the sense that the apparel one wears, usually reflects about his or her social status and desires. Not only woman but also men are now wearing different types of apparels for conveying social status as well as a mode of self-expression.
Started Nov. 2011, Sevenseas and Ninesigns made a remarkable success in creating wide variety of t-shirts in Davao City. The designer (Tagart Alvez ) started to develop unique and trendy apparels for the guys, which can also be fitted comfortably in their bulky body. It has started for the reason that many manufacturers of cloths have realized that the guys of plus sized generally have much power of spending money.
The Sevenseas and Ninesigns t-shirts are available through out the web and can be purchased online in Facebook. These have now become the trend to wear along with their philosophies and beliefs which is termed as “graphic tees”. The graphic tees usually range from tattoo scenes, reggae bands, joke t-shirts, funny shirts to shirts for parties.
People generally prefer these graphic tees in t-shirts as it regarded the most fashionable and up to date apparels. So nobody has now any doubt regarding wearing of t-shirts with graphic tees that these are one of the apparels which expresses our personality and self-expression.
Business Hours: Monday – Friday : 8AM -5PM
Contact #: 09399251849
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: 20-E Palma Gil St. Bo Obrero, Davao City Besides Ink Addikc Tattoo Studio Davao City , Philippines
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Kool Chef Kitchen Serves Breakfast, Snacks, Lunch and Dinner at a very Student-friendly price. You can also enjoy their Gelato cakes, Gelato Crepes and Smoothies.
Located At Corner Artiaga-Mabini Streets, Davao […]
- Upstairs Rooftop Bar + Kitchen Upstairs Rooftop Bar + Kitchen is located a mere two minutes’ walk from NCCC Mall Maa. Situated at the top of ERLOOM BUILDING, DBP Village, Maa Road, Matina, it is perfect for a relaxed dinner, and customarily vibrant early evening. The […]
- Glamour Resto & Caterer Glamour is often a known restaurant and caterer in our hometown Cotabato City.
The Davao City branch was opened recently, on August 20, 2009. It can be owned and managed by Chef Rebecca Losin, and her mom, Tita Chona […]
- Jack’s Ridge History
The land on which Jack's Ridge now stand as soon as formed part of your headquarter from the retreating Japanese forces towards the end in the World War II. The Americans had landed in Davao on Might 1, 1945, forcing the […]
- California Diner, Davao Bringing you the West Coast taste...Classic American burgers, tacos, fajitas, nachos, chili dogs, fries, shakes, and even rice toppings!
Location Jacinto Extention and F. Torres, 8000 Davao City
Mon - Sat: 10:00 am - 1:00 […]
- Pohoda Spa and Sauna
"Expect the Unexpected.. the best massage in town."
Are you suffering from discomfort or pain? Is life causing you to need some rejuvenation or some relaxation to help you make it through the day or through the week perhaps? Have you […]
- Black Taxis in Davao It's one of the NEWEST TAXI in DAVAO that let's you pay thru debit card---the BLACK TAXI
This taxi has also GPS (Globa Positioning System) which let you know on which directions are you heading for your destination.
- Events by Liz – Event Expert in Davao City, Philippines Events by Liz has been operating for two years but they already had almost 300 events and counting including weddings, conferences, Corporate, Mall Events, Birthdays, Parties, debut and Concerts.
Liz is currently a Secretary General at […]
- Out Of Nowhere Kitchen Torres: A Perfect Family / Group Dining Restaurant
"A Perfect Family / Group Dining Restaurant"
Jane A. (Google Review) - "their staffs are really accommodating and friendly. I always love to eat here."
DominiqueYsabelle E. (Google Review) - "This restaurant […]
- Outback Grill BBQ | Burgers | Ribs | Seafood A place filled with fun, friends, entertainment, and incredible food
Outback Grill, situated in Bacaca Road Davao City ! Don’t miss Davao’s newest and brightest resto that offers an exciting array of affordable and tasty […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us