Aling Fopings Halo-halo
Tags: aling fopings davao, aling fopings halo-halo, davao restaurants, food trip, halo-halo, matina town square, MTS, restaurants
This Halo-halo stand is in a relaxing region inside the garden of Matina Town Square.
They have the most addictive Halo-halo (shaved ice with milk, sugar and various sweetened fruits, beans, etc.)! The greatest thing is, you get to select the ingredients that go in to your Halo-halo. Be certain to include the ube jam within your list. It genuinely melts within your mouth. Of course, your Halo-halo will not be the same without the ube ice cream on top. Careful though, once you’ve tasted it… you can’t aid but go back for a lot more!
Address: Matina City Square (MTS)
Directions: MTS is across Ateneo De Davao High School campus. The stand is located at the back of Matina Town Square. Within the garden location.
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Cafe Demitasse If you are looking for a new place to hang out, this is the perfect place for you! We have the right ambiance, great coffee, cakes to satisfy your sweet tooth and good food to fill your tummy!
727 F. Torres Street, 8000 […]
- Riley Simon Grilled Burger & Ribs Hungry?
Satisfy your burger & ribs craving with Riley Simon Grilled Burger & Ribs!
Our burgers are 6 inches in diameter, made to match your taste. Grilled Beef Patties topped with your preferred ingredients - from tomatoes, […]
- Hola España We bring you to an outstanding and vibrant taste of Spain only at Hola España.A deli-restaurant that provides authentic Spanish cuisine, a variety of cold-cuts, cheese, wines, olive oil, hams (including Serrano and Iberico), sausages and […]
- Gardena Fresca Gardena Fresca provides a welcome departure from the city confines to serve delicious fresh food
inside the midst of nature.Their bestseller is adobong tahong.
Very romantic atmosphere. The price is quite right […]
- Mandarin Tea Garden in Davao A single in the most successful food service providers inside Philippines nowadays, Mandarin Tea Garden offers sumptuous servings of super delicious Filipino and Chinese cuisines in six diverse branches scattered all more than the City of […]
- Banana Leaf Asian Café in Davao Aside from beautiful resorts and hotels, Davao City is also popular for high-class eateries that serve delectable dishes. A lot of eateries inside the metropolis offer sumptuous Asian dishes. Hence, to beat other eating places and to […]
- Kool Chef Kitchen Serves Breakfast, Snacks, Lunch and Dinner at a very Student-friendly price. You can also enjoy their Gelato cakes, Gelato Crepes and Smoothies.
Located At Corner Artiaga-Mabini Streets, Davao […]
- SM ANNEX Davao The New SM ANNEX in Davao located at Ecoland, Davao City
More shops and restaurants for you to dine-in
Blackbeard’s Seafood and Grill
Call it […]
- Delongtes Seafoods, Grill & Barbecue Delongtes (short for The Long Taste) Seafood, Grill & Barbecue is a family run business established in October 18, 2002 by Mrs. Mercy Ang. Despite the immense popularity of grill-type restaurants in Davao. Delongtes Seafoods, Grill […]
- Ice Giants Davao Beat the summer time warmth in Davao with meals trip consuming
Searching at these refreshing and scrumptious cold treats to beat the summer time warmth, I can't help but keep in mind these appetite suppressants that I require. […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us