Banana Leaf Asian Café in Davao
Tags: asian dish, Banana Leaf Asian Café, filipino foods, food trip, restaurants
Aside from beautiful resorts and hotels, Davao City is also popular for high-class eateries that serve delectable dishes. A lot of eateries inside the metropolis offer sumptuous Asian dishes. Hence, to beat other eating places and to attract many individuals, some of these eateries focus on preparing delicious curry dishes. One with the restaurants that serve Asian dishes that receive warm welcome from men and women in Davao Town is Banana Leaf Asian Café.
Before the development of Banana Leaf Asian Café in Davao Metropolis, its stores in Metro Manila attract the attention of numerous Dabawenyos who already visit Philippines National Capital Region. Hence, people within the town whole-heartedly welcome the opening of Banana Leaf Asian Café in Sales Street.
Specialties of Banana Leaf Asian Café
Banana Leaf Asian Café offers delicious Asian dishes like Roti Canai and Mee Goreng. Roti Canai is an Asian dish that makes use of flat bread that comes with curry sauce which is sweet and semi spicy. On the other hand, individuals can taste the well-known fried noodle dish at Banan Leaf Asian Café, that is Mee Goreng.
Roti Canai with Curry Sauce
It is also excellent to attempt other dishes at the restaurant like Thai Burger, Indian Vegetable Samosas, Malayan Curry, Hainanese Chicken and Chili N Spice Seafood Rice. Thai Burger is truly fine for snack time. Thai Burger costs Php 108 whilst Indian Vegetable Samosas, deep fried pastry, costs Php 100. Individuals may also attempt Malayan Curry and Hainanese Chicken, which expenses Php 160 and Chili N Spice Seafood Rice that, expenses Php 180.
For folks who need to hold special occasions and make reservations at Banana Leaf Asian Café, they can go to the restaurant at Ground Floor Chimes Specialty Store, Governor Sales Street in Davao City. They are able to also call the management of the restaurant by means of its landline number, which can be (082) 225-8898.
You might also like:
- Aling Fopings Halo-halo This Halo-halo stand is in a relaxing region inside the garden of Matina Town Square.
They have the most addictive Halo-halo (shaved ice with milk, sugar and various sweetened fruits, beans, etc.)! The greatest thing is, you get to […]
- Mandarin Tea Garden in Davao A single in the most successful food service providers inside Philippines nowadays, Mandarin Tea Garden offers sumptuous servings of super delicious Filipino and Chinese cuisines in six diverse branches scattered all more than the City of […]
- Cafe Demitasse If you are looking for a new place to hang out, this is the perfect place for you! We have the right ambiance, great coffee, cakes to satisfy your sweet tooth and good food to fill your tummy!
727 F. Torres Street, 8000 […]
- SM ANNEX Davao The New SM ANNEX in Davao located at Ecoland, Davao City
More shops and restaurants for you to dine-in
Blackbeard’s Seafood and Grill
Call it […]
- Riley Simon Grilled Burger & Ribs Hungry?
Satisfy your burger & ribs craving with Riley Simon Grilled Burger & Ribs!
Our burgers are 6 inches in diameter, made to match your taste. Grilled Beef Patties topped with your preferred ingredients - from tomatoes, […]
- Ice Giants Davao Beat the summer time warmth in Davao with meals trip consuming
Searching at these refreshing and scrumptious cold treats to beat the summer time warmth, I can't help but keep in mind these appetite suppressants that I require. […]
- Hola España We bring you to an outstanding and vibrant taste of Spain only at Hola España.A deli-restaurant that provides authentic Spanish cuisine, a variety of cold-cuts, cheese, wines, olive oil, hams (including Serrano and Iberico), sausages and […]
- Gardena Fresca Gardena Fresca provides a welcome departure from the city confines to serve delicious fresh food
inside the midst of nature.Their bestseller is adobong tahong.
Very romantic atmosphere. The price is quite right […]
- Ah fat Seafood in Davao Located within Victoria Plaza Compound along J.P. Laurel Avenue at Bajada, Ahfat Seafood can be a quite well-known Davao City cafe that provides exquisite and delightful Chinese dishes at super affordable costs. With food as its primary […]
- Davao Festivals and Fiestas – Madayaw Dabaw! * Kadayawan Festival – 3rd week of August
a weeklong celebration and thanksgiving for nature’s bountiful harvest that happens on the 3rd week of August.
* Musikahan Festival of Tagum City
Musikahan Festival of Tagum City can be a […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us