VA San Diego Studio
Tags: 3D Hand and Feet casting, Photographer in Davao, Val Adonis San Diego, Wedding Photographer
Wedding/Newborn Photographer in Davao, Philippines
Val Adonis San Diego – Wedding and newborn photographer based in Davao City, Philippines.Being artistic since his early age, he then pursued and studied Bachelor of Fine Arts in Painting to embrace his passion for arts. When he was introduced to photography, he has then focused on his craft as a wedding photographer.
But not later then…as “creativity runs in his veins” he opened an artshop named Rockababy Artcasts which is providing parents timeless keepsakes of a 3D Hand and Feet casting for babies incorporated with his wonderfully captured newborn photos.
With Val’s more than a decade of experience in wedding photography, he is steered to provide excellence and professionalism making sure that every person that is captured through his lens will have an extraordinary and the best experience. For Val does not only strive for the continuous improvement of his craft but he and his team is always dedicated to go an extra mile to capture those perfect shots.
Quick Facts about Val :
- Award winning artists during his studies as Bachelor of Fine Arts in Painting student
- He became the Sought after wedding album artist before he ventures to shooting weddings
- Former senior photographer in a International cruise liner based in Florida,USA
Door 201 LMGG Bldg. Mabini corner Avancena st., 8000 Southern Davao, Davao, Philippines
+63927-2067367 – GLOBE
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Golden Star Flower Shop Golden Star Flower Shop is a reliable and innovative organization, aims to offer not just quality products, results and services to its client but also an experience that is worth to be treasured in every event it will cater. Further, it […]
- Vikings, Largest Buffet Restaurant in Davao City Largest Buffet Restaurant opens in Davao, Boosts Tourism Tourists spend an average of $92/day around 4,000php. At least 225 of this amount is spent for food and beverage according to the Department of Tourism 2011 tourist profile […]
- The Epicurious Gastropub: A Must Try! The first ever gastropub to open in Davao, The Epicurious Gastropub features a full menu of locally and internationally inspired cuisines. From Oxtail Kare-Kare (Filipino), Lasagna (Italian), Blackened Spare Ribs (American), […]
- St. Jude Thaddeus Parish Church St. Jude Thaddeus Parish is situated in the southwest bend with the City of Davao at General Malvar Street. This parish was utilized to become a component with the San Pedro Cathedral; and claimed a membership of about 20,000 […]
- Lola Abon’s Durian Candy Factory It's the best here in davao when it comes to durian delicacies aside from their best taste of durian products and no added preservatives, they are selling much cheaper than the other durian stores here in davao. Most famous celebrities […]
- Davao Museum The rich cultural heritage of Davao stems from your unique groups and tribes that populated the area throughout its history. For those interested, the finest way to study about them is by going on the Davao Museum. The Davao Museum is […]
- Jeong Gane Korean Restaurant Whether you are new to Korean food or a Korean food fanatic, you will find something you like from the menu items they offer. With definitive flexibility in terms of meat selections or vegetarian varieties, as well as spiciness […]
- Confex & Co. Bakehouse in Davao City "Great place to get coffee, cupcakes and freakshakes! The cupcakes are AMAZINGGGG. The red velvet and perfect chocolate cupcakes are our faves! They are so moist and rich and not too dense. "
Dreaming. To open a neighborhood […]
- TSAA: Best IELTS Review Center in Davao The Study Aide Avenue is a review center that offers intensive IELTS review services to both Filipino and foreign students in the Philippines. We stand out among the rest of the IELTS review centers in the […]
- California Diner, Davao Bringing you the West Coast taste...Classic American burgers, tacos, fajitas, nachos, chili dogs, fries, shakes, and even rice toppings! Location Jacinto Extention and F. Torres, 8000 Davao City Hours
Mon - Sat: 10:00 am - 1:00 […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us