Tutti Frutti (Frozen Yogurt)
Tags: Frozen Yogurt, Tutti Frutti, Tutti Frutti davao, Yogurt
Eating any dessert after meals has been a routine for me and my meal would not be complete without it. I love desserts, that’s why I love Tutti Frutti Frozen Yogurt. It is a good thing that frozen yogurts are now the latest craze and Tutti Frutti Frozen Yogurt made it more fun and enticing because this is the only yogurt bar where you can customize your own yogurt – with their self-service counters.
Buying frozen yogurt the Tutti Frutti way…
Step 1 – Select your cup size (small, medium and large cup)
Step 2 – Dispense your frozen yogurt (available flavors – Blueberry, Peanut butter, Lychee, Taro, Choco-Raspberry, Coconut, Pineapple and Original)
Step 3 – Pick your favorite topping (real fruits slices, cereals, nuts, marshmallows, choco chips, wafers, chocolate syrup, etc.)
Step 4 – Weigh and Pay @ 20php per OZ
Probiotics, which means “for life,” have been used for centuries as natural components in health-promoting foods.
– Strengthening the immune system preventing constipation, diarrhea, and bloating
– Prevention of colon cancer
– Lowering blood pressure
– Lowering cholesterol
– Improving immune function and preventing infections
– Reducing inflammation
– Improving mineral absorption
– Prevents harmful bacterial
– Growth under stress
Tutti Frutti Gaisano Mall of Davao
Lower Ground Level, Gaisano Mall of Davao
J.P. Laurel Avenue, Davao City
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Pohoda Spa and Sauna
"Expect the Unexpected.. the best massage in town."
Are you suffering from discomfort or pain? Is life causing you to need some rejuvenation or some relaxation to help you make it through the day or through the week perhaps? Have you […]
- Davao Museum The rich cultural heritage of Davao stems from your unique groups and tribes that populated the area throughout its history. For those interested, the finest way to study about them is by going on the Davao Museum.
The Davao Museum is […]
- Out Of Nowhere Kitchen Torres: A Perfect Family / Group Dining Restaurant
"A Perfect Family / Group Dining Restaurant"
Jane A. (Google Review) - "their staffs are really accommodating and friendly. I always love to eat here."
DominiqueYsabelle E. (Google Review) - "This restaurant […]
- Outback Grill BBQ | Burgers | Ribs | Seafood A place filled with fun, friends, entertainment, and incredible food
Outback Grill, situated in Bacaca Road Davao City ! Don’t miss Davao’s newest and brightest resto that offers an exciting array of affordable and tasty […]
- Riley Simon Grilled Burger & Ribs Hungry?
Satisfy your burger & ribs craving with Riley Simon Grilled Burger & Ribs!
Our burgers are 6 inches in diameter, made to match your taste. Grilled Beef Patties topped with your preferred ingredients - from tomatoes, […]
- Davao Crocodile Park Thought of as one of the finest tourist attractions in Davao, Philippines, Davao Crocodile Park store boasts 1000's of its self-nurtured Crocodiles as nicely as a wide selection of flora and fauna. It really is a residence on the tamed […]
- Brokenshire College Brokenshire College is committed to present value-oriented Christian Education by way of continuous improvement and total involvement for customer satisfaction.
Brokenshire College is the leading learning and transforming […]
- Holiday Taxi F. Bangoy St.
(82) 221-1555; (82) 221-4666, (82) 221-2493, (82) 221-249
- Grand Regal Hotel Davao The Grand Regal Hotel Davao is a short drive from the airport and 2 kms from the Lanang Golf & Country Club. The hotel has easy access to the business and entertainment areas, including the Eagle National Centre and Samal Island via a […]
- Chixboy Grill
Chixboy Grill’s menu sets the standard for Davao City dining with approachable gastronomic style, highly focused on highlighting only the freshest of ingredients. Lunch and Dinner menus uplift comfort food and highlight the bounty of […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us