Upstairs Rooftop Bar + Kitchen
Tags: Birthday celebrations, business meetings, Christmas parties, modern fusion cuisine, NCCC Mall Maa, relaxed dinner, Upstairs Rooftop Bar + Kitchen
Upstairs Rooftop Bar + Kitchen is located a mere two minutes’ walk from NCCC Mall Maa. Situated at the top of ERLOOM BUILDING, DBP Village, Maa Road, Matina, it is perfect for a relaxed dinner, and customarily vibrant early evening. The atmosphere is fantastic due to the combination of welcoming and attentive service and a great general ambience to the restaurant.
The menu can be best described as ‘modern fusion cuisine’, with a variety of specials available each day which are a little more daring Upstairs Rooftop Bar + Kitchen also boasts an exclusive dining room on the lower level of the restaurant. The exclusive dining room can seat up to more than thirty people with its own private hangout area, or alternatively the room can host up to fifty people for drinks or canapés.
It is the perfect venue for business meetings, Birthday celebrations, Christmas parties and even stag dos and hen parties. So whatever the occasion, why not stop by Upstairs Rooftop Bar + Kitchen and enjoy our delightful freshly cooked food whilst being waited on by our warm welcoming staff – we’re sure we’ll have the perfect dish for you. 🙂
Monday – Saturday 5pm-2am
check our google map
“The place was awesome and the crews were really accomodating. I love the food and music. Being there for the second time would give me a good reason to go back again and again. 🙂 #thumbsup”
“Best place to hangout and eat. The staff are friendly and accommodating. Indeed one of my best experience in Davao City. Don’t forget to order thier best tasting pizza.”
“Perfect place to hangout with family and friends! I Always come back here whenever I’m back home! Not to mention the food! Seriously, this place is a must if you are in Davao!”
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Zabs Buffet Restaurant
Zabs Buffet Restaurant is a contemporary self-serviced buffet restaurant in Davao City. Offering an extensive banquet-style dining experience, provides the perfect relaxed dining environment for locals and visitors alike. They select […]
- Gardena Fresca Gardena Fresca provides a welcome departure from the city confines to serve delicious fresh food
inside the midst of nature.Their bestseller is adobong tahong.
Very romantic atmosphere. The price is quite right […]
- St. Jude Thaddeus Parish Church St. Jude Thaddeus Parish is situated in the southwest bend with the City of Davao at General Malvar Street. This parish was utilized to become a component with the San Pedro Cathedral; and claimed a membership of about 20,000 […]
- Glamour Resto & Caterer Glamour is often a known restaurant and caterer in our hometown Cotabato City.
The Davao City branch was opened recently, on August 20, 2009. It can be owned and managed by Chef Rebecca Losin, and her mom, Tita Chona […]
- People’s Park of Davao City Whenever you're from the city and still wandering around, don't miss the opportunity to ask your relatives or friends to make a stopover towards the ever famous recreational spot from the downtown area. It’s one in the bests that Davao […]
- Jeong Gane Korean Restaurant
Whether you are new to Korean food or a Korean food fanatic, you will find something you like from the menu items they offer. With definitive flexibility in terms of meat selections or vegetarian varieties, as well as spiciness […]
- Ateneo de Davao University Ateneo de Davao University is really a premiere Filipino, Catholic and Jesuit College founded by the Philippine Province with the Society of Jesus in year 1948 which aims to establish a standard of excellence in academic and spiritual […]
- Kaizen Davao: Japanese Street Dining
"Food was served hot and tasteful! The cue for the customers were conducted in a orderly manner. Servers were clean and courteous. The katsudon was juicy and not too sweet.
The Price is reasonable. Owners are accommodating, friendly […]
- PINK Sisters (Adoration Sisters) The Congregation (SSpSAp i.e. Congregatio Servarum Spiritus Sancti de Adoratione perpetua) was founded by Blessed Arnold Janssen on December 8, 1896, in the village of Steyl, Holland with the assistance of Blessed Maria Virgo and […]
- Peri-Peri Charcoal Chicken Peri-Peri Charcoal Chicken, a new restaurant that serves chicken, pasta and pizza, located at SM Annex Davao
Grilled Chicken that is cooked in Portuguese style, you could also choose from their three different flavos: Hot, Mild, and […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us