Upstairs Rooftop Bar + Kitchen
Tags: Birthday celebrations, business meetings, Christmas parties, modern fusion cuisine, NCCC Mall Maa, relaxed dinner, Upstairs Rooftop Bar + Kitchen
Upstairs Rooftop Bar + Kitchen is located a mere two minutes’ walk from NCCC Mall Maa. Situated at the top of ERLOOM BUILDING, DBP Village, Maa Road, Matina, it is perfect for a relaxed dinner, and customarily vibrant early evening. The atmosphere is fantastic due to the combination of welcoming and attentive service and a great general ambience to the restaurant.
The menu can be best described as ‘modern fusion cuisine’, with a variety of specials available each day which are a little more daring Upstairs Rooftop Bar + Kitchen also boasts an exclusive dining room on the lower level of the restaurant. The exclusive dining room can seat up to more than thirty people with its own private hangout area, or alternatively the room can host up to fifty people for drinks or canapés.
It is the perfect venue for business meetings, Birthday celebrations, Christmas parties and even stag dos and hen parties. So whatever the occasion, why not stop by Upstairs Rooftop Bar + Kitchen and enjoy our delightful freshly cooked food whilst being waited on by our warm welcoming staff – we’re sure we’ll have the perfect dish for you. 🙂
Monday – Saturday 5pm-2am
check our google map
“The place was awesome and the crews were really accomodating. I love the food and music. Being there for the second time would give me a good reason to go back again and again. 🙂 #thumbsup”
“Best place to hangout and eat. The staff are friendly and accommodating. Indeed one of my best experience in Davao City. Don’t forget to order thier best tasting pizza.”
“Perfect place to hangout with family and friends! I Always come back here whenever I’m back home! Not to mention the food! Seriously, this place is a must if you are in Davao!”
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Zabs Buffet Restaurant
Zabs Buffet Restaurant is a contemporary self-serviced buffet restaurant in Davao City. Offering an extensive banquet-style dining experience, provides the perfect relaxed dining environment for locals and visitors alike. They select […]
- The Peak;Gmall Davao The newest hangout attraction here in Davao, The Peak in Gaisano Mall.
A sky-park-themed al fresco
Great reastaurants are here with great food :-))
- BOMBO RADYO LIVE IN THE WORLDWIDE WEB!!!
BOMBO RADYO DAVAO has become observed worldwide through the worldwide net send out on the net.
Generously educate family all over the world or perhaps in the actual Philippines or perhaps in any kind regarding Mindanao to pay […]
- Brokenshire College Brokenshire College is committed to present value-oriented Christian Education by way of continuous improvement and total involvement for customer satisfaction.
Brokenshire College is the leading learning and transforming […]
- Tan-Ton Thai Massage Thai-style massage with all that stretching, pulling, bending and cracking.
A must- try massage here in davao, very relaxing and very much affordable.
- Paradise Beach Dive Site in Davao Should you love diving, you might be most likely curious about the a variety of diving sites in Davao. You will discover truly many websites in Davao, a single of which is the Paradise Beach front dive web page. It truly is located in one […]
- WaterFront Insular Hotel Waterfront Philippines, Inc. (WPI) was registered as an investment holding business for resort, leisure and tourism businesses. WPI initially operates through its two wholly owned subsidiaries, namely, Waterfront Mactan Casino Hotel, Inc. […]
- Ateneo de Davao University Ateneo de Davao University is really a premiere Filipino, Catholic and Jesuit College founded by the Philippine Province with the Society of Jesus in year 1948 which aims to establish a standard of excellence in academic and spiritual […]
- Bistro Selera Modern filipino Bistro and Bar at the SM Lanang Premier
"We shall be highlighting on classic signature dishes and introducing new selections. We shall also be serving wine and other alcoholic beverages, including our signature cocktails […]
- Maligaya taxi
Maligaya taxi drivers have done it again. For the past years they have been getting poor feedback from the commuting public even from the mayor himself.
(82) 299-1111; (82) 296-1391; (82) […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us