Kaizen Davao: Japanese Street Dining
Tags: best japanese food, Davao, Japanese cuisines, Japanese food lovers, Kaizen Davao
“Food was served hot and tasteful! The cue for the customers were conducted in a orderly manner. Servers were clean and courteous. The katsudon was juicy and not too sweet.
The Price is reasonable. Owners are accommodating, friendly and knowledgeable on the menu.. :-)”
Mrs. Chang and Chef Dana
Kaizen Davao has been offering Japanese/western fusion cuisine to Davao since 2016. The owners’ experience and knowledge has resulted in a menu inspired by the rich Japanese and Western tradition gastronomy and the wealth of other cuisines, techniques and produce that Davao City have to offer to its local visitors and tourists alike.
Kaizen Davao’s goal is to provide a Japanese street dining restaurant like no other in the area. They do this by providing dedication to service, quality, and freshness of ingredients that their customers will appreciate and remember.
Bestindavao.com will recommend the following dishes;
- Sushi such as DU30 Rolls (Crab tempura, cream cheese, eel, ebiko with presidential sauce), Godzilla Roll (Tuna, Cream Cheese, cashew nuts) & Kaizen Roll (Crab tempura, cream cheese, ebiko, sweet tamara sauce)
- Kaizen Ramen (Spicy curry with ground chicken in rich broth house special)
- Katsudon (Pork)
- Ebi Tempura
Kaizen Davao aims to exceed expectation in these areas, as well as being the perfect dining restaurant for vegetarians, Japanese food lovers, healthy eaters and those who simply love good food with different twist.
We invite you to experience a new Japan street food dining right at our backyard. 🙂
Business Hours: 5:00PM – 11:30PM (MON-SAT)
Contact #: (082) 284 6440
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Pryce Road Corner, torres st., Davao City
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Zabs Buffet Restaurant
Zabs Buffet Restaurant is a contemporary self-serviced buffet restaurant in Davao City. Offering an extensive banquet-style dining experience, provides the perfect relaxed dining environment for locals and visitors alike. They select […]
- Upstairs Rooftop Bar + Kitchen Upstairs Rooftop Bar + Kitchen is located a mere two minutes’ walk from NCCC Mall Maa. Situated at the top of ERLOOM BUILDING, DBP Village, Maa Road, Matina, it is perfect for a relaxed dinner, and customarily vibrant early evening. The […]
- Kadayawan sa Dabaw 2012 Official Calendar of Events
Kadayawan sa Dabaw 2012 official logo. Photo by http://on.fb.me/yeCH5q
The Kadayawan sa Dabaw 2012 fever is officially on!
The local government of Davao City has released the official calendar of events for this year's Kadayawan […]
CHEESYMADAS is a start up business owned and operated by Valerie M. Te. She is a self-taught baker mom since she got married and had her first child. She is well known for her passion in baking for her three beautiful daughters that led […]
- Vikings, Largest Buffet Restaurant in Davao City Largest Buffet Restaurant opens in Davao, Boosts Tourism
Tourists spend an average of $92/day around 4,000php. At least 225 of this amount is spent for food and beverage according to the Department of Tourism 2011 tourist profile […]
- Pohoda Spa and Sauna
"Expect the Unexpected.. the best massage in town."
Are you suffering from discomfort or pain? Is life causing you to need some rejuvenation or some relaxation to help you make it through the day or through the week perhaps? Have you […]
- Ice Giants Davao Beat the summer time warmth in Davao with meals trip consuming
Searching at these refreshing and scrumptious cold treats to beat the summer time warmth, I can't help but keep in mind these appetite suppressants that I require. […]
- Confex & Co. Bakehouse in Davao City
"Great place to get coffee, cupcakes and freakshakes! The cupcakes are AMAZINGGGG. The red velvet and perfect chocolate cupcakes are our faves! They are so moist and rich and not too dense. "
Dreaming. To open a neighborhood […]
- RD Crab Shack Davao City – Best Paluto All You Can in Davao City
"We love seafood and this place is awesome, fantastic service, beautiful food menus and good pricing. Just wonderful and highly recommend. Great for couples, birthdays, families, celebrations, seminars and corporate […]
- The Epicurious Gastropub: A Must Try!
The first ever gastropub to open in Davao, The Epicurious Gastropub features a full menu of locally and internationally inspired cuisines.
From Oxtail Kare-Kare (Filipino), Lasagna (Italian), Blackened Spare Ribs (American), […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us