Kaizen Davao: Japanese Street Dining
Tags: best japanese food, Davao, Japanese cuisines, Japanese food lovers, Kaizen Davao
“Food was served hot and tasteful! The cue for the customers were conducted in a orderly manner. Servers were clean and courteous. The katsudon was juicy and not too sweet.
The Price is reasonable. Owners are accommodating, friendly and knowledgeable on the menu.. :-)”
Mrs. Chang and Chef Dana
Kaizen Davao has been offering Japanese/western fusion cuisine to Davao since 2016. The owners’ experience and knowledge has resulted in a menu inspired by the rich Japanese and Western tradition gastronomy and the wealth of other cuisines, techniques and produce that Davao City have to offer to its local visitors and tourists alike.
Kaizen Davao’s goal is to provide a Japanese street dining restaurant like no other in the area. They do this by providing dedication to service, quality, and freshness of ingredients that their customers will appreciate and remember.
Bestindavao.com will recommend the following dishes;
- Sushi such as DU30 Rolls (Crab tempura, cream cheese, eel, ebiko with presidential sauce), Godzilla Roll (Tuna, Cream Cheese, cashew nuts) & Kaizen Roll (Crab tempura, cream cheese, ebiko, sweet tamara sauce)
- Kaizen Ramen (Spicy curry with ground chicken in rich broth house special)
- Katsudon (Pork)
- Ebi Tempura
Kaizen Davao aims to exceed expectation in these areas, as well as being the perfect dining restaurant for vegetarians, Japanese food lovers, healthy eaters and those who simply love good food with different twist.
We invite you to experience a new Japan street food dining right at our backyard. 🙂
Business Hours: 5:00PM – 11:30PM (MON-SAT)
Contact #: (082) 284 6440
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Pryce Road Corner, torres st., Davao City
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Zabs Buffet Restaurant
Zabs Buffet Restaurant is a contemporary self-serviced buffet restaurant in Davao City. Offering an extensive banquet-style dining experience, provides the perfect relaxed dining environment for locals and visitors alike. They select […]
- Kadayawan sa Dabaw 2012 Official Calendar of Events
Kadayawan sa Dabaw 2012 official logo. Photo by http://on.fb.me/yeCH5q
The Kadayawan sa Dabaw 2012 fever is officially on!
The local government of Davao City has released the official calendar of events for this year's Kadayawan […]
- Ice Giants Davao Beat the summer time warmth in Davao with meals trip consuming
Searching at these refreshing and scrumptious cold treats to beat the summer time warmth, I can't help but keep in mind these appetite suppressants that I require. […]
- RD Crab Shack Davao City – Best Paluto All You Can in Davao City
"We love seafood and this place is awesome, fantastic service, beautiful food menus and good pricing. Just wonderful and highly recommend. Great for couples, birthdays, families, celebrations, seminars and corporate […]
- Events by EC King by Four J Kings Event Planner Services – Coordination – Event Catering – Decorator in Davao City Owned and Managed by Eva Corcino, Events by EC King aims to be the premier provider of catering, food service needs, party decors, photo and video coverage. Boasting of collective experiences in the event industry, the Events by EC King […]
- Loleng’s Mountain Spring A mountain resort 3,000 feet over sea degree, Loleng's Mountain Spring Resort is 95% man-made! It's an excellent design of how we are able to re-create nature and rebuild a misplaced atmosphere.
Not lengthy following, […]
- Vanishing Island Dive Site – Davao If there is one particular isle that you'll almost certainly need to visit that would be the Vanishing Isle dive site. The name alone arouses curiosity. The Vanishing IS – you’re most likely wondering if that's just a name or if the […]
The product of a merger heralded as unprecedented in size and scale in the Philippine banking industry, Banco De Oro Unibank (BDO) today represents a firm consolidation of distinct strengths and advantages built over the years […]
- Philippine Eagle Foundation The Philippine Eagle (Pithecophaga jefferyi) is really a giant forest raptor endemic towards the Philippines. It truly is considered one particular of your largest and most powerful eagles within the world. Unfortunately, it's also 1 of […]
- Davao Property Solutions Realty Services SHELLA S. CORTES, REB
PRC Lic. No. : 0020496
Office Telephone number: (082) 327-3608
Office Address: Door F- TMNT BLDG 1 SURVEYOR ST DONA VICENTA VILLAGE Bajada, […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us