Kaizen Davao: Japanese Street Dining
Tags: best japanese food, Davao, Japanese cuisines, Japanese food lovers, Kaizen Davao
“Food was served hot and tasteful! The cue for the customers were conducted in a orderly manner. Servers were clean and courteous. The katsudon was juicy and not too sweet.
The Price is reasonable. Owners are accommodating, friendly and knowledgeable on the menu.. :-)”
Mrs. Chang and Chef Dana
Kaizen Davao has been offering Japanese/western fusion cuisine to Davao since 2016. The owners’ experience and knowledge has resulted in a menu inspired by the rich Japanese and Western tradition gastronomy and the wealth of other cuisines, techniques and produce that Davao City have to offer to its local visitors and tourists alike.
Kaizen Davao’s goal is to provide a Japanese street dining restaurant like no other in the area. They do this by providing dedication to service, quality, and freshness of ingredients that their customers will appreciate and remember.
Bestindavao.com will recommend the following dishes;
- Sushi such as DU30 Rolls (Crab tempura, cream cheese, eel, ebiko with presidential sauce), Godzilla Roll (Tuna, Cream Cheese, cashew nuts) & Kaizen Roll (Crab tempura, cream cheese, ebiko, sweet tamara sauce)
- Kaizen Ramen (Spicy curry with ground chicken in rich broth house special)
- Katsudon (Pork)
- Ebi Tempura
Kaizen Davao aims to exceed expectation in these areas, as well as being the perfect dining restaurant for vegetarians, Japanese food lovers, healthy eaters and those who simply love good food with different twist.
We invite you to experience a new Japan street food dining right at our backyard. 🙂
Business Hours: 5:00PM – 11:30PM (MON-SAT)
Contact #: (082) 284 6440
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Pryce Road Corner, torres st., Davao City
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Zabs Buffet Restaurant
Zabs Buffet Restaurant is a contemporary self-serviced buffet restaurant in Davao City. Offering an extensive banquet-style dining experience, provides the perfect relaxed dining environment for locals and visitors alike. They select […]
- Kadayawan sa Dabaw 2012 Official Calendar of Events
Kadayawan sa Dabaw 2012 official logo. Photo by http://on.fb.me/yeCH5q
The Kadayawan sa Dabaw 2012 fever is officially on!
The local government of Davao City has released the official calendar of events for this year's Kadayawan […]
- Ice Giants Davao Beat the summer time warmth in Davao with meals trip consuming
Searching at these refreshing and scrumptious cold treats to beat the summer time warmth, I can't help but keep in mind these appetite suppressants that I require. […]
- Hog’s Breath Cafe SM Lanang Premier Davao, Philippines UPDATES: They are currently closed..
“There are many things we've never done, but we ain’t never had too much fun”, so the Hog’s Breath slogan goes. It’s an expression of a philosophy that has made Hog’s Breath a tear away success […]
- Shrine of the Holy Infant Jesus of Prague The Shrine Hills is known for grounding the site of Shrine of the Holy Infant Jesus of Prague — a church, seminary and meditation center for the devout Catholic Christians in Davao. People go there for various reasons: to pray, to play […]
- Tan-Ton Thai Massage Thai-style massage with all that stretching, pulling, bending and cracking.
A must- try massage here in davao, very relaxing and very much affordable.
- Holiday Gym and Spa Keeping fit is not just a hobby but a way of life. This is why we have dedicated ourselves to people who know that the real strength they get from staying fit is the feeling it gives them inside.
At Holiday Gym and Spa we want you to […]
- Riley Simon Grilled Burger & Ribs Hungry?
Satisfy your burger & ribs craving with Riley Simon Grilled Burger & Ribs!
Our burgers are 6 inches in diameter, made to match your taste. Grilled Beef Patties topped with your preferred ingredients - from tomatoes, […]
- St. Jude Thaddeus Parish Church St. Jude Thaddeus Parish is situated in the southwest bend with the City of Davao at General Malvar Street. This parish was utilized to become a component with the San Pedro Cathedral; and claimed a membership of about 20,000 […]
- Lola Abon’s Durian Candy Factory It's the best here in davao when it comes to durian delicacies aside from their best taste of durian products and no added preservatives, they are selling much cheaper than the other durian stores here in davao.
Most famous celebrities […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us