Kaizen Davao: Japanese Street Dining
Tags: best japanese food, Davao, Japanese cuisines, Japanese food lovers, Kaizen Davao
“Food was served hot and tasteful! The cue for the customers were conducted in a orderly manner. Servers were clean and courteous. The katsudon was juicy and not too sweet.
The Price is reasonable. Owners are accommodating, friendly and knowledgeable on the menu.. :-)”
Mrs. Chang and Chef Dana
Kaizen Davao has been offering Japanese/western fusion cuisine to Davao since 2016. The owners’ experience and knowledge has resulted in a menu inspired by the rich Japanese and Western tradition gastronomy and the wealth of other cuisines, techniques and produce that Davao City have to offer to its local visitors and tourists alike.
Kaizen Davao’s goal is to provide a Japanese street dining restaurant like no other in the area. They do this by providing dedication to service, quality, and freshness of ingredients that their customers will appreciate and remember.
Bestindavao.com will recommend the following dishes;
- Sushi such as DU30 Rolls (Crab tempura, cream cheese, eel, ebiko with presidential sauce), Godzilla Roll (Tuna, Cream Cheese, cashew nuts) & Kaizen Roll (Crab tempura, cream cheese, ebiko, sweet tamara sauce)
- Kaizen Ramen (Spicy curry with ground chicken in rich broth house special)
- Katsudon (Pork)
- Ebi Tempura
Kaizen Davao aims to exceed expectation in these areas, as well as being the perfect dining restaurant for vegetarians, Japanese food lovers, healthy eaters and those who simply love good food with different twist.
We invite you to experience a new Japan street food dining right at our backyard. 🙂
Business Hours: 5:00PM – 11:30PM (MON-SAT)
Contact #: (082) 284 6440
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Pryce Road Corner, torres st., Davao City
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Zabs Buffet Restaurant
Zabs Buffet Restaurant is a contemporary self-serviced buffet restaurant in Davao City. Offering an extensive banquet-style dining experience, provides the perfect relaxed dining environment for locals and visitors alike. They select […]
- Kadayawan sa Dabaw 2012 Official Calendar of Events
Kadayawan sa Dabaw 2012 official logo. Photo by http://on.fb.me/yeCH5q
The Kadayawan sa Dabaw 2012 fever is officially on!
The local government of Davao City has released the official calendar of events for this year's Kadayawan […]
- Ice Giants Davao Beat the summer time warmth in Davao with meals trip consuming
Searching at these refreshing and scrumptious cold treats to beat the summer time warmth, I can't help but keep in mind these appetite suppressants that I require. […]
- RCC Aircon Services
ADDRESS: Maa Road Pantinople Village Along the, McArthur Highway, Davao City
CALL US TODAY!
0921-7806977 / 0923-4067362
Looking for aircon installation in Davao City? Should you be a new homeowner looking for a new aircon […]
- Lutz Building and Dormitel in Davao City
Lutz Building and Dormitel in Davao City is quite countryside because it is located along Diversion Road, Ma-a, Davao City. The ambiance is quite mountainous and you can see green trees and wide sky from your bedroom. It is 15 […]
- Gino’s Burgers Gino’s Burger American Grilled 100% Satisfaction…
100% Pure Lean Beef 150 grams
100% Always FRESH never FROZEN
100% Charcoal Grilled
100% ALL American
Regular Burger P80
Jr Burger P60
Giant Burger […]
- Siycha Transport Corporation (STC) Taxi Davao City Ride on STC Taxi with Brand New Hyundai Accent Units.
Friendly and well-trained professional drivers
Will bring you to your destination safe and sound.
A NON-STOP Van Transportation from SM Davao Terminal to Butuan and vice versa, […]
- Hola España We bring you to an outstanding and vibrant taste of Spain only at Hola España.A deli-restaurant that provides authentic Spanish cuisine, a variety of cold-cuts, cheese, wines, olive oil, hams (including Serrano and Iberico), sausages and […]
- Falubi Halo-Halo Snack House: Best Halo-Halo in Davao
Falubi Halo-Halo Snack House was nicely designed, making its store instagram worthy and clean despite its humble surrounding
The 80 pesos price tag is quite low for its quality and can be shared by two as they are quite generous with […]
- Holiday Taxi F. Bangoy St.
(82) 221-1555; (82) 221-4666, (82) 221-2493, (82) 221-249
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us