Jeong Gane Korean Restaurant
Tags: Filipino palate, food fanatic, Jeong Gane Korean Restaurant, Korean food, Korean Restaurant Davao, Old-fashioned Korean
Whether you are new to Korean food or a Korean food fanatic, you will find something you like from the menu items they offer. With definitive flexibility in terms of meat selections or vegetarian varieties, as well as spiciness adjustments, Jeong Gane Korean Restaurant can prepare your dish just the way you like it.
Come experience a old-style meal and enjoy a unique social gathering, featuring table side grills. This is an experience that will bring you back for more.
At Jeong Gane Korean Restaurant, we pride ourselves on the quality, freshness and taste of our food. Ingredients are the focus at Jeong Gane Korean Restaurant. with humble and watchful preparation to bring out the natural, distinct and fresh flavors.
Jeong Gane Korean Restaurant prepares Old-fashioned Korean dishes with authentic flavors that in some cases may need some acquiring to the Filipino palate but will open your eyes to the wonderful world of Korean food.
Contact #: +63 908 227 5928
Address: 239 J.P. Laurel Ave, Agdao, Davao City, 8000 Davao del Sur, Philippines
*PHOTO CREDITS TO THE OWNERS
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Upstairs Rooftop Bar + Kitchen Upstairs Rooftop Bar + Kitchen is located a mere two minutes’ walk from NCCC Mall Maa. Situated at the top of ERLOOM BUILDING, DBP Village, Maa Road, Matina, it is perfect for a relaxed dinner, and customarily vibrant early evening. The […]
- Kalye Ann-Rie’s Grill & Brew
The new restaurant, a venture of business partners Marie Tan and Ann Ramos
Kalye Ann-Rie's is a semi-fine dining restaurant which offers Western food. Aside from baby back ribs, the resto also serves pizza, pasta, pancake, paella and […]
- Emars Wavepool The very First Wavepool in Davao! Experience the biggest wave that will hit your way while on swimming!
Emars wavepool,hotel and restaurant has every thing you'll need to get a fun-tastic getaway. Our hotel amenities and solutions […]
- ABS-CBN Davao
TV Patrol The southern part of Mindanao may be the nearby information community send out with the ABS-CBN Local Community Team inside Davao Metropolis. It's been one of the most viewed information enter in Davao Town as well as Area 14. […]
- SM ANNEX Davao The New SM ANNEX in Davao located at Ecoland, Davao City
More shops and restaurants for you to dine-in
Blackbeard’s Seafood and Grill
Call it […]
- VA San Diego Studio Wedding/Newborn Photographer in Davao, Philippines
Val Adonis San Diego - Wedding and newborn photographer based in Davao City, Philippines.Being artistic since his early age, he then pursued and studied Bachelor of Fine Arts in […]
- People’s Park of Davao City Whenever you're from the city and still wandering around, don't miss the opportunity to ask your relatives or friends to make a stopover towards the ever famous recreational spot from the downtown area. It’s one in the bests that Davao […]
- Kaizen Davao: Japanese Street Dining
"Food was served hot and tasteful! The cue for the customers were conducted in a orderly manner. Servers were clean and courteous. The katsudon was juicy and not too sweet.
The Price is reasonable. Owners are accommodating, friendly […]
- Vikings, Largest Buffet Restaurant in Davao City Largest Buffet Restaurant opens in Davao, Boosts Tourism
Tourists spend an average of $92/day around 4,000php. At least 225 of this amount is spent for food and beverage according to the Department of Tourism 2011 tourist profile […]
- Tan-Ton Thai Massage Thai-style massage with all that stretching, pulling, bending and cracking.
A must- try massage here in davao, very relaxing and very much affordable.
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us