Jeong Gane Korean Restaurant
Tags: Filipino palate, food fanatic, Jeong Gane Korean Restaurant, Korean food, Korean Restaurant Davao, Old-fashioned Korean
Whether you are new to Korean food or a Korean food fanatic, you will find something you like from the menu items they offer. With definitive flexibility in terms of meat selections or vegetarian varieties, as well as spiciness adjustments, Jeong Gane Korean Restaurant can prepare your dish just the way you like it.
Come experience a old-style meal and enjoy a unique social gathering, featuring table side grills. This is an experience that will bring you back for more.
At Jeong Gane Korean Restaurant, we pride ourselves on the quality, freshness and taste of our food. Ingredients are the focus at Jeong Gane Korean Restaurant. with humble and watchful preparation to bring out the natural, distinct and fresh flavors.
Jeong Gane Korean Restaurant prepares Old-fashioned Korean dishes with authentic flavors that in some cases may need some acquiring to the Filipino palate but will open your eyes to the wonderful world of Korean food.
Contact #: +63 908 227 5928
Address: 239 J.P. Laurel Ave, Agdao, Davao City, 8000 Davao del Sur, Philippines
*PHOTO CREDITS TO THE OWNERS
You might also like:
- Delongtes Seafoods, Grill & Barbecue Delongtes (short for The Long Taste) Seafood, Grill & Barbecue is a family run business established in October 18, 2002 by Mrs. Mercy Ang. Despite the immense popularity of grill-type restaurants in Davao. Delongtes Seafoods, Grill […]
- Cafe Demitasse If you are looking for a new place to hang out, this is the perfect place for you! We have the right ambiance, great coffee, cakes to satisfy your sweet tooth and good food to fill your tummy!
727 F. Torres Street, 8000 […]
- PINK Sisters (Adoration Sisters) The Congregation (SSpSAp i.e. Congregatio Servarum Spiritus Sancti de Adoratione perpetua) was founded by Blessed Arnold Janssen on December 8, 1896, in the village of Steyl, Holland with the assistance of Blessed Maria Virgo and […]
- Good Sign Tutorial Driving Academy
# 1 Driving School in Davao City
Offers teaching to help drivers drive confidently but safely using their best decision at all times. We know that younger students acquire driving skills differently and more easily compared to […]
- Saint Francis of Assisi About Saint Francis of Assisi
Saint Francis of Assisi (1182-1226) was born into a wealthy family in Assisi, Italy, the son of a cloth merchant. Francis obtained little formal education and his childhood was based solely on enjoyable. […]
- Redemptorist Church Address: JP Laurel Avenue, Davao City
Tel. No.: +63 (082) 227-6647 / 221-2245
Thursday: 2:30-4:00 pm
Saturday: 8:30 -10:00 am
Downpayment of […]
- Events by Liz – Event Expert in Davao City, Philippines Events by Liz has been operating for two years but they already had almost 300 events and counting including weddings, conferences, Corporate, Mall Events, Birthdays, Parties, debut and Concerts.
Liz is currently a Secretary General at […]
- Confex & Co. Bakehouse in Davao City
"Great place to get coffee, cupcakes and freakshakes! The cupcakes are AMAZINGGGG. The red velvet and perfect chocolate cupcakes are our faves! They are so moist and rich and not too dense. "
Dreaming. To open a neighborhood […]
- Out Of Nowhere Kitchen Torres: A Perfect Family / Group Dining Restaurant
"A Perfect Family / Group Dining Restaurant"
Jane A. (Google Review) - "their staffs are really accommodating and friendly. I always love to eat here."
DominiqueYsabelle E. (Google Review) - "This restaurant […]
- Chixboy Grill
Chixboy Grill’s menu sets the standard for Davao City dining with approachable gastronomic style, highly focused on highlighting only the freshest of ingredients. Lunch and Dinner menus uplift comfort food and highlight the bounty of […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us