Tags: bagoong rice, Chixboy Grill, garlic pasta, gastronomic, grilled Chicken, pork sisig, riblets, roasted chicken, Saging Repablik, salad, Tionko Street Davao City
Chixboy Grill’s menu sets the standard for Davao City dining with approachable gastronomic style, highly focused on highlighting only the freshest of ingredients. Lunch and Dinner menus uplift comfort food and highlight the bounty of the Southern Mindanao region.
Whether you are out on a date, or girls’ night out, or simply having dinner with family or friends, The Chixboy Grill has the seamless atmosphere for everyone, along with serving specially prepared and marinated chicken of grilled meats!
Chixboy Grill is now ready to serve you at lunch time everyday. Doors open at 11am-2pm and resumes at 5pm -10pm for dinner. So come by and visit us and experience great food all day everyday!
Team ChixBoy Grill! I will highly recommend your place. Damn! I was even more excited and surprised that the place was renovated. I can’t even remember the last time we dined there. I used to go there every dinner time. The food there is the bomb and the people and service is very accommodating (especially si Kuya Griller). Damn! I can’t wait to go back and eat there. will definitely tell my friends and fam.! See you soon Team ChixBoy! Hope you’ll remember me still. \O/ – Mow Ibrahim
It seems like a hole in the wall kind of place but once you enter, you’re in for such a pleasant surprise! The ambiance is cozy and the decors are eclectic and reflective of the fine taste of the owners. Yeah, the owners are very accommodating and hands on in dealing with customers, especially for first timers like us. The food is surprisingly good – riblets, roasted chicken, bagoong rice, the salad and most of all the garlic pasta. This is a fine addition to the gourmet choices in our already world famous city. Their restroom is really clean. Congratulations, Chixboy! You captivated not only my palate but also my heart. I will definitely eat there again with my friends and family.- Nem Ledda
Tried the binagoongan rice, roasted chicken and pork sisig last night. Super delicious!!! Very accommodating staff and owners. Nice ambiance. Looking forward to try other food in their menu next time! – Ella Balela
Business Hours: 11:00AM – 2:00PM, 5:00PM – 10:00PM
Contact #: 0925 723 5233
Location: Tionko Street Davao City, Philippines (beside Sy Bee Tin near Saging Repablik)
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Holiday Gym and Spa Keeping fit is not just a hobby but a way of life. This is why we have dedicated ourselves to people who know that the real strength they get from staying fit is the feeling it gives them inside.
At Holiday Gym and Spa we want you to […]
- Amaranthus Garden Massage and SPA To give clients satisfaction through our quality massage and SPA services
To produce a highly trained therapist, and to give a job to many people all over the Philippines.... Our vision is to have a Branch Anywhere in the […]
- Lachi’s Davao If you would like to indulge your sweet tooth, Lachi’s is certainly the location to visit. It's Davao City’s personal quaint small resto.
You are in a position to begin off your sumptuous Lachi’s encounter by selecting 1 of […]
- SM Lanang Premier Cinema: 3D/2D IMAX Theater in DAVAO SM Cinema Brings the IMAX Experience to Davao
SM Cinema, the country’s leading film exhibitor, continues its quest to elevate this country’s cinematic experience by bringing in state-of-the-art theater technology. Introducing the IMAX […]
- Golden Star Flower Shop Golden Star Flower Shop is a reliable and innovative organization, aims to offer not just quality products, results and services to its client but also an experience that is worth to be treasured in every event it will cater. Further, it […]
- Tower Inn Davao With its super affordable room rates and first-class amenities, a lot of individuals uncover Tower Inn as a single of the most pleasurable and convenient places to stay in Davao Metropolis. In addition to these wonderful features, the […]
- Jack’s Ridge History
The land on which Jack's Ridge now stand as soon as formed part of your headquarter from the retreating Japanese forces towards the end in the World War II. The Americans had landed in Davao on Might 1, 1945, forcing the […]
- Microtel Inn and Suites in Davao Davao Metropolis is synonymous with 1 word - culture.
Exemplifying the mix of diverse traditions that make the city all the much more attractive to tourists, Davao City can also be positioning itself as the cyber city of Southern […]
- SM City in Davao Among the collectibles associated with SM Excellent Holdings within the Philippines, SM City Davao is really a thorough mall which homes a number of the most recent kinds of amusement along with the finest specialised retailers. This […]
- BPI Through the years, BPI has been a beacon of financial confidence. Its strong heritage in responsible banking is evidenced by the many accolades the Bank has gained both from industry experts and ordinary customers.
Now, at a time of […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us