Tags: bagoong rice, Chixboy Grill, garlic pasta, gastronomic, grilled Chicken, pork sisig, riblets, roasted chicken, Saging Repablik, salad, Tionko Street Davao City
Chixboy Grill’s menu sets the standard for Davao City dining with approachable gastronomic style, highly focused on highlighting only the freshest of ingredients. Lunch and Dinner menus uplift comfort food and highlight the bounty of the Southern Mindanao region.
Whether you are out on a date, or girls’ night out, or simply having dinner with family or friends, The Chixboy Grill has the seamless atmosphere for everyone, along with serving specially prepared and marinated chicken of grilled meats!
Chixboy Grill is now ready to serve you at lunch time everyday. Doors open at 11am-2pm and resumes at 5pm -10pm for dinner. So come by and visit us and experience great food all day everyday!
Team ChixBoy Grill! I will highly recommend your place. Damn! I was even more excited and surprised that the place was renovated. I can’t even remember the last time we dined there. I used to go there every dinner time. The food there is the bomb and the people and service is very accommodating (especially si Kuya Griller). Damn! I can’t wait to go back and eat there. will definitely tell my friends and fam.! See you soon Team ChixBoy! Hope you’ll remember me still. \O/ – Mow Ibrahim
It seems like a hole in the wall kind of place but once you enter, you’re in for such a pleasant surprise! The ambiance is cozy and the decors are eclectic and reflective of the fine taste of the owners. Yeah, the owners are very accommodating and hands on in dealing with customers, especially for first timers like us. The food is surprisingly good – riblets, roasted chicken, bagoong rice, the salad and most of all the garlic pasta. This is a fine addition to the gourmet choices in our already world famous city. Their restroom is really clean. Congratulations, Chixboy! You captivated not only my palate but also my heart. I will definitely eat there again with my friends and family.- Nem Ledda
Tried the binagoongan rice, roasted chicken and pork sisig last night. Super delicious!!! Very accommodating staff and owners. Nice ambiance. Looking forward to try other food in their menu next time! – Ella Balela
Business Hours: 11:00AM – 2:00PM, 5:00PM – 10:00PM
Contact #: 0925 723 5233
Location: Tionko Street Davao City, Philippines (beside Sy Bee Tin near Saging Repablik)
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- BOMBO RADYO LIVE IN THE WORLDWIDE WEB!!!
BOMBO RADYO DAVAO has become observed worldwide through the worldwide net send out on the net.
Generously educate family all over the world or perhaps in the actual Philippines or perhaps in any kind regarding Mindanao to pay […]
- Amaranthus Garden Massage and SPA To give clients satisfaction through our quality massage and SPA services
To produce a highly trained therapist, and to give a job to many people all over the Philippines.... Our vision is to have a Branch Anywhere in the […]
- The Peak;Gmall Davao The newest hangout attraction here in Davao, The Peak in Gaisano Mall.
A sky-park-themed al fresco
Great reastaurants are here with great food :-))
- Maligaya taxi
Maligaya taxi drivers have done it again. For the past years they have been getting poor feedback from the commuting public even from the mayor himself.
(82) 299-1111; (82) 296-1391; (82) […]
- SM Lanang Premier Cinema: 3D/2D IMAX Theater in DAVAO SM Cinema Brings the IMAX Experience to Davao
SM Cinema, the country’s leading film exhibitor, continues its quest to elevate this country’s cinematic experience by bringing in state-of-the-art theater technology. Introducing the IMAX […]
- How to get to Davao By Air he Davao International Airport, also known as Francisco Bangoy International Airport, is the principal link to the Davao region from other countries and the rest of the islands. It is the busiest airport in Southern […]
- San Pedro Hospital San Pedro Hospital is a catholic non-stock, non-profit, training institution committed to the care of the sick and also the poor, the education of well being professionals as well as the delivery of high quality well being care to […]
- Ice Giants Davao Beat the summer time warmth in Davao with meals trip consuming
Searching at these refreshing and scrumptious cold treats to beat the summer time warmth, I can't help but keep in mind these appetite suppressants that I require. […]
- Kikokeki: Best Fluffy Cheesecake in Davao City
"Guaranteed to satisfy the most ardent cheesecake fan out there. The taste is simply the best..."
Light and wiggly, kikokeki Fluffy Cheesecake is a delicious gift for a real cheesecake lover. It's a melt-in-your-mouth combination […]
- Tan-Ton Thai Massage Thai-style massage with all that stretching, pulling, bending and cracking.
A must- try massage here in davao, very relaxing and very much affordable.
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us