Tags: bagoong rice, Chixboy Grill, garlic pasta, gastronomic, grilled Chicken, pork sisig, riblets, roasted chicken, Saging Repablik, salad, Tionko Street Davao City
Chixboy Grill’s menu sets the standard for Davao City dining with approachable gastronomic style, highly focused on highlighting only the freshest of ingredients. Lunch and Dinner menus uplift comfort food and highlight the bounty of the Southern Mindanao region.
Whether you are out on a date, or girls’ night out, or simply having dinner with family or friends, The Chixboy Grill has the seamless atmosphere for everyone, along with serving specially prepared and marinated chicken of grilled meats!
Chixboy Grill is now ready to serve you at lunch time everyday. Doors open at 11am-2pm and resumes at 5pm -10pm for dinner. So come by and visit us and experience great food all day everyday!
Team ChixBoy Grill! I will highly recommend your place. Damn! I was even more excited and surprised that the place was renovated. I can’t even remember the last time we dined there. I used to go there every dinner time. The food there is the bomb and the people and service is very accommodating (especially si Kuya Griller). Damn! I can’t wait to go back and eat there. will definitely tell my friends and fam.! See you soon Team ChixBoy! Hope you’ll remember me still. \O/ – Mow Ibrahim
It seems like a hole in the wall kind of place but once you enter, you’re in for such a pleasant surprise! The ambiance is cozy and the decors are eclectic and reflective of the fine taste of the owners. Yeah, the owners are very accommodating and hands on in dealing with customers, especially for first timers like us. The food is surprisingly good – riblets, roasted chicken, bagoong rice, the salad and most of all the garlic pasta. This is a fine addition to the gourmet choices in our already world famous city. Their restroom is really clean. Congratulations, Chixboy! You captivated not only my palate but also my heart. I will definitely eat there again with my friends and family.- Nem Ledda
Tried the binagoongan rice, roasted chicken and pork sisig last night. Super delicious!!! Very accommodating staff and owners. Nice ambiance. Looking forward to try other food in their menu next time! – Ella Balela
Business Hours: 11:00AM – 2:00PM, 5:00PM – 10:00PM
Contact #: 0925 723 5233
Location: Tionko Street Davao City, Philippines (beside Sy Bee Tin near Saging Repablik)
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Pohoda Spa and Sauna
"Expect the Unexpected.. the best massage in town."
Are you suffering from discomfort or pain? Is life causing you to need some rejuvenation or some relaxation to help you make it through the day or through the week perhaps? Have you […]
- Lachi’s Davao If you would like to indulge your sweet tooth, Lachi’s is certainly the location to visit. It's Davao City’s personal quaint small resto.
You are in a position to begin off your sumptuous Lachi’s encounter by selecting 1 of […]
- Microtel Inn and Suites in Davao Davao Metropolis is synonymous with 1 word - culture.
Exemplifying the mix of diverse traditions that make the city all the much more attractive to tourists, Davao City can also be positioning itself as the cyber city of Southern […]
- Holiday Gym and Spa Keeping fit is not just a hobby but a way of life. This is why we have dedicated ourselves to people who know that the real strength they get from staying fit is the feeling it gives them inside.
At Holiday Gym and Spa we want you to […]
- Davao Crocodile Park Thought of as one of the finest tourist attractions in Davao, Philippines, Davao Crocodile Park store boasts 1000's of its self-nurtured Crocodiles as nicely as a wide selection of flora and fauna. It really is a residence on the tamed […]
- The Apo View Hotel Davao’s most popular address, The Apo View, has by means of the last 60 years, developed a distinct brand of hospitality and excellence in service matched with the perfect blend of amenities for business and […]
- Davao Beaches Davao beaches are amid the finest within the nation. Davao, getting bounded by a coastline along the Davao Gulf area, is blessed with seashore fronts that mostly boast of stretches of white-sandy areas and clear blue waters rich with […]
- ABS-CBN Davao
TV Patrol The southern part of Mindanao may be the nearby information community send out with the ABS-CBN Local Community Team inside Davao Metropolis. It's been one of the most viewed information enter in Davao Town as well as Area 14. […]
- The Epicurious Gastropub: A Must Try!
The first ever gastropub to open in Davao, The Epicurious Gastropub features a full menu of locally and internationally inspired cuisines.
From Oxtail Kare-Kare (Filipino), Lasagna (Italian), Blackened Spare Ribs (American), […]
- Vikings, Largest Buffet Restaurant in Davao City Largest Buffet Restaurant opens in Davao, Boosts Tourism
Tourists spend an average of $92/day around 4,000php. At least 225 of this amount is spent for food and beverage according to the Department of Tourism 2011 tourist profile […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us