Hog’s Breath Cafe SM Lanang Premier Davao, Philippines
Tags: beverage services, fine dining in davao, First Branch in the Philippines, Hog's Breath, Hog's Breath Cafe, Hog's Breath Cafe davao, mouth-watering foods, Prime Rib Steaks, Prime Rib Steaks in Australia, quality food, restaurant in davao, signature dish, SM Lanang Premier, sumptuous foods
UPDATES: They are currently closed..
“There are many things we’ve never done, but we ain’t never had too much fun”, so the Hog’s Breath slogan goes. It’s an expression of a philosophy that has made Hog’s Breath a tear away success story.
Hog’s Breath can be credited with developing and specializing Prime Rib Steaks in Australia, with the boast that there’s not a more tender, mouth-watering steak to be found anywhere. To complement this signature dish and its diverse menu, Hog’s Breath has created a distinctive style for people who enjoy casual dining experiences.
In a nutshell, it’s all about providing quality food and beverage services in an informal, yet comfortable environment with an overriding friendly, party atmosphere.
And now they’re here to serve us First Branch in the Philippines and Good News! they are first serving Davaoenoes to taste their mouth-watering foods. They’ll be having soft-opening on Dec.13, 2012 and a grand opening will on January 14,2013. It is located at SM Lanang Premier Ground Level.
Here are some of the sumptuous foods that we have tasted 🙂
Hog’s Breath Cafe Davao
Inside the Restaurant
Hog’s Breath Menu
Hog’s Breath Drinks
Fine White Wine
Fine Red Wine & Sharp Shooters
Ice Cold Beer & Premium Spirits
Classic Caesar Salad
Natural Prime Rib Steak
Spaghetti Aglio Olio with Tiger Prawns
Grilled Steak Sandwich
Mango & Strawberry Smoothies
Mississippi Mud Cake
Frozen Mango Margarita
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- SM Lanang Premier Cinema: 3D/2D IMAX Theater in DAVAO SM Cinema Brings the IMAX Experience to Davao
SM Cinema, the country’s leading film exhibitor, continues its quest to elevate this country’s cinematic experience by bringing in state-of-the-art theater technology. Introducing the IMAX […]
- Lachi’s Davao If you would like to indulge your sweet tooth, Lachi’s is certainly the location to visit. It's Davao City’s personal quaint small resto.
You are in a position to begin off your sumptuous Lachi’s encounter by selecting 1 of […]
- Black Taxis in Davao It's one of the NEWEST TAXI in DAVAO that let's you pay thru debit card---the BLACK TAXI
This taxi has also GPS (Globa Positioning System) which let you know on which directions are you heading for your destination.
- Amaranthus Garden Massage and SPA To give clients satisfaction through our quality massage and SPA services
To produce a highly trained therapist, and to give a job to many people all over the Philippines.... Our vision is to have a Branch Anywhere in the […]
- Vikings, Largest Buffet Restaurant in Davao City Largest Buffet Restaurant opens in Davao, Boosts Tourism
Tourists spend an average of $92/day around 4,000php. At least 225 of this amount is spent for food and beverage according to the Department of Tourism 2011 tourist profile […]
- Golden Star Flower Shop Golden Star Flower Shop is a reliable and innovative organization, aims to offer not just quality products, results and services to its client but also an experience that is worth to be treasured in every event it will cater. Further, it […]
- Zabadani Cafe Zabadani Cafe is an Islamic Restaurant serving HALALicious foods.
Our line up of foods and beverages represent the cuisine from the Islamic World (and from other culture) be it Syrian Kebabs, Arabian Samboosak and Kabsa; Gulf Pita […]
- Best 5 Beaches in Davao – Philippines Mergrande Ocean Resort
Mergrande Ocean Vacation resort is proud to boasts in the wonder of natures beauty having an uncomplicated landscape and architecture. Mergrande is really a AA class resort and proclaimed the top 1 seaside […]
- Gap Farm Resort in Davao Out within the countryside of Davao Metropolis, far from the hustle and bustle of daily metropolis life and from complex modernity could be the Philippine Gap Farm Vacation resort. Quiet and rural, not a few men and women have identified […]
- Redemptorist Church Address: JP Laurel Avenue, Davao City
Tel. No.: +63 (082) 227-6647 / 221-2245
Thursday: 2:30-4:00 pm
Saturday: 8:30 -10:00 am
Downpayment of […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us