Hog’s Breath Cafe SM Lanang Premier Davao, Philippines
Tags: beverage services, fine dining in davao, First Branch in the Philippines, Hog's Breath, Hog's Breath Cafe, Hog's Breath Cafe davao, mouth-watering foods, Prime Rib Steaks, Prime Rib Steaks in Australia, quality food, restaurant in davao, signature dish, SM Lanang Premier, sumptuous foods
UPDATES: They are currently closed..
“There are many things we’ve never done, but we ain’t never had too much fun”, so the Hog’s Breath slogan goes. It’s an expression of a philosophy that has made Hog’s Breath a tear away success story.
Hog’s Breath can be credited with developing and specializing Prime Rib Steaks in Australia, with the boast that there’s not a more tender, mouth-watering steak to be found anywhere. To complement this signature dish and its diverse menu, Hog’s Breath has created a distinctive style for people who enjoy casual dining experiences.
In a nutshell, it’s all about providing quality food and beverage services in an informal, yet comfortable environment with an overriding friendly, party atmosphere.
And now they’re here to serve us First Branch in the Philippines and Good News! they are first serving Davaoenoes to taste their mouth-watering foods. They’ll be having soft-opening on Dec.13, 2012 and a grand opening will on January 14,2013. It is located at SM Lanang Premier Ground Level.
Here are some of the sumptuous foods that we have tasted 🙂
Hog’s Breath Cafe Davao
Inside the Restaurant
Hog’s Breath Menu
Hog’s Breath Drinks
Fine White Wine
Fine Red Wine & Sharp Shooters
Ice Cold Beer & Premium Spirits
Classic Caesar Salad
Natural Prime Rib Steak
Spaghetti Aglio Olio with Tiger Prawns
Grilled Steak Sandwich
Mango & Strawberry Smoothies
Mississippi Mud Cake
Frozen Mango Margarita
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- SM Lanang Premier Cinema: 3D/2D IMAX Theater in DAVAO SM Cinema Brings the IMAX Experience to Davao
SM Cinema, the country’s leading film exhibitor, continues its quest to elevate this country’s cinematic experience by bringing in state-of-the-art theater technology. Introducing the IMAX […]
- Brokenshire Integrated Health Ministries, Inc Brokenshire Integrated Health Ministries, Inc., we continuously commit to offer and facilitate outstanding wellness services and programs by means of its hospital-based and community-based ministry amid the challenges of accessibility and […]
- Our Lady of the Assumption Church
At the invitation of Archbishop Clovis Thibault, P.M. E., Davao Foundation came as the third SSS foundation in the Philippines with the handing over of the administration of Our Lady of the Assumption Parish to Congregation of the […]
- Paradise Beach Dive Site in Davao Should you love diving, you might be most likely curious about the a variety of diving sites in Davao. You will discover truly many websites in Davao, a single of which is the Paradise Beach front dive web page. It truly is located in one […]
- Pearl Farm Beach Resort Within the deep Southern Mindanao, based inside the Land of Wonderful Promise, is a Tropical Paradise, a place with natural charms, Davao. The new destination on the South, Davao City is only an hour-and-twenty five minute plane ride away […]
- The Apo View Hotel Davao’s most popular address, The Apo View, has by means of the last 60 years, developed a distinct brand of hospitality and excellence in service matched with the perfect blend of amenities for business and […]
- Hola España We bring you to an outstanding and vibrant taste of Spain only at Hola España.A deli-restaurant that provides authentic Spanish cuisine, a variety of cold-cuts, cheese, wines, olive oil, hams (including Serrano and Iberico), sausages and […]
- Malagos Garden Resort Brgy. Malagos in Calinan, Davao, Philippines isn't just a dwelling of your Philippine Eagle Center in which it housed the Endangered Philippine Eagles. It really is also exactly where the popular Malagos Garden Destination is […]
- Vikings, Largest Buffet Restaurant in Davao City Largest Buffet Restaurant opens in Davao, Boosts Tourism
Tourists spend an average of $92/day around 4,000php. At least 225 of this amount is spent for food and beverage according to the Department of Tourism 2011 tourist profile […]
The product of a merger heralded as unprecedented in size and scale in the Philippine banking industry, Banco De Oro Unibank (BDO) today represents a firm consolidation of distinct strengths and advantages built over the years […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us