Hog’s Breath Cafe SM Lanang Premier Davao, Philippines
Tags: beverage services, fine dining in davao, First Branch in the Philippines, Hog's Breath, Hog's Breath Cafe, Hog's Breath Cafe davao, mouth-watering foods, Prime Rib Steaks, Prime Rib Steaks in Australia, quality food, restaurant in davao, signature dish, SM Lanang Premier, sumptuous foods
UPDATES: They are currently closed..
“There are many things we’ve never done, but we ain’t never had too much fun”, so the Hog’s Breath slogan goes. It’s an expression of a philosophy that has made Hog’s Breath a tear away success story.
Hog’s Breath can be credited with developing and specializing Prime Rib Steaks in Australia, with the boast that there’s not a more tender, mouth-watering steak to be found anywhere. To complement this signature dish and its diverse menu, Hog’s Breath has created a distinctive style for people who enjoy casual dining experiences.
In a nutshell, it’s all about providing quality food and beverage services in an informal, yet comfortable environment with an overriding friendly, party atmosphere.
And now they’re here to serve us First Branch in the Philippines and Good News! they are first serving Davaoenoes to taste their mouth-watering foods. They’ll be having soft-opening on Dec.13, 2012 and a grand opening will on January 14,2013. It is located at SM Lanang Premier Ground Level.
Here are some of the sumptuous foods that we have tasted 🙂
Hog’s Breath Cafe Davao
Inside the Restaurant
Hog’s Breath Menu
Hog’s Breath Drinks
Fine White Wine
Fine Red Wine & Sharp Shooters
Ice Cold Beer & Premium Spirits
Classic Caesar Salad
Natural Prime Rib Steak
Spaghetti Aglio Olio with Tiger Prawns
Grilled Steak Sandwich
Mango & Strawberry Smoothies
Mississippi Mud Cake
Frozen Mango Margarita
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- SM Lanang Premier Cinema: 3D/2D IMAX Theater in DAVAO SM Cinema Brings the IMAX Experience to Davao
SM Cinema, the country’s leading film exhibitor, continues its quest to elevate this country’s cinematic experience by bringing in state-of-the-art theater technology. Introducing the IMAX […]
- Zabs Buffet Restaurant Zabs Buffet Restaurant is a contemporary self-serviced buffet restaurant in Davao City. Offering an extensive banquet-style dining experience, provides the perfect relaxed dining environment for locals and visitors alike. They select […]
- Bistro Selera Modern filipino Bistro and Bar at the SM Lanang Premier
"We shall be highlighting on classic signature dishes and introducing new selections. We shall also be serving wine and other alcoholic beverages, including our signature cocktails […]
- Vikings, Largest Buffet Restaurant in Davao City Largest Buffet Restaurant opens in Davao, Boosts Tourism Tourists spend an average of $92/day around 4,000php. At least 225 of this amount is spent for food and beverage according to the Department of Tourism 2011 tourist profile […]
- Zabadani Cafe Zabadani Cafe is an Islamic Restaurant serving HALALicious foods. Our line up of foods and beverages represent the cuisine from the Islamic World (and from other culture) be it Syrian Kebabs, Arabian Samboosak and Kabsa; Gulf Pita […]
- Cafe Demitasse If you are looking for a new place to hang out, this is the perfect place for you! We have the right ambiance, great coffee, cakes to satisfy your sweet tooth and good food to fill your tummy! Location
727 F. Torres Street, 8000 […]
- Chixboy Grill Chixboy Grill’s menu sets the standard for Davao City dining with approachable gastronomic style, highly focused on highlighting only the freshest of ingredients. Lunch and Dinner menus uplift comfort food and highlight the bounty of […]
- Upstairs Rooftop Bar + Kitchen Upstairs Rooftop Bar + Kitchen is located a mere two minutes’ walk from NCCC Mall Maa. Situated at the top of ERLOOM BUILDING, DBP Village, Maa Road, Matina, it is perfect for a relaxed dinner, and customarily vibrant early evening. The […]
- Peri-Peri Charcoal Chicken Peri-Peri Charcoal Chicken, a new restaurant that serves chicken, pasta and pizza, located at SM Annex Davao Grilled Chicken that is cooked in Portuguese style, you could also choose from their three different flavos: Hot, Mild, and […]
- Kaizen Davao: Japanese Street Dining "Food was served hot and tasteful! The cue for the customers were conducted in a orderly manner. Servers were clean and courteous. The katsudon was juicy and not too sweet.
The Price is reasonable. Owners are accommodating, friendly […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us