Tags: bagoong rice, Chixboy Grill, garlic pasta, gastronomic, grilled Chicken, pork sisig, riblets, roasted chicken, Saging Repablik, salad, Tionko Street Davao City
Chixboy Grill’s menu sets the standard for Davao City dining with approachable gastronomic style, highly focused on highlighting only the freshest of ingredients. Lunch and Dinner menus uplift comfort food and highlight the bounty of the Southern Mindanao region.
Whether you are out on a date, or girls’ night out, or simply having dinner with family or friends, The Chixboy Grill has the seamless atmosphere for everyone, along with serving specially prepared and marinated chicken of grilled meats!
Chixboy Grill is now ready to serve you at lunch time everyday. Doors open at 11am-2pm and resumes at 5pm -10pm for dinner. So come by and visit us and experience great food all day everyday!
Team ChixBoy Grill! I will highly recommend your place. Damn! I was even more excited and surprised that the place was renovated. I can’t even remember the last time we dined there. I used to go there every dinner time. The food there is the bomb and the people and service is very accommodating (especially si Kuya Griller). Damn! I can’t wait to go back and eat there. will definitely tell my friends and fam.! See you soon Team ChixBoy! Hope you’ll remember me still. \O/ – Mow Ibrahim
It seems like a hole in the wall kind of place but once you enter, you’re in for such a pleasant surprise! The ambiance is cozy and the decors are eclectic and reflective of the fine taste of the owners. Yeah, the owners are very accommodating and hands on in dealing with customers, especially for first timers like us. The food is surprisingly good – riblets, roasted chicken, bagoong rice, the salad and most of all the garlic pasta. This is a fine addition to the gourmet choices in our already world famous city. Their restroom is really clean. Congratulations, Chixboy! You captivated not only my palate but also my heart. I will definitely eat there again with my friends and family.- Nem Ledda
Tried the binagoongan rice, roasted chicken and pork sisig last night. Super delicious!!! Very accommodating staff and owners. Nice ambiance. Looking forward to try other food in their menu next time! – Ella Balela
Business Hours: 11:00AM – 2:00PM, 5:00PM – 10:00PM
Contact #: 0925 723 5233
Location: Tionko Street Davao City, Philippines (beside Sy Bee Tin near Saging Repablik)
You might also like:
- Delongtes Seafoods, Grill & Barbecue Delongtes (short for The Long Taste) Seafood, Grill & Barbecue is a family run business established in October 18, 2002 by Mrs. Mercy Ang. Despite the immense popularity of grill-type restaurants in Davao. Delongtes Seafoods, Grill […]
- Japanese Tunnel in Davao There are actually lots of historical landmarks in Davao, but few have captured the public imagination quite like the Japanese Tunnel.
Although there is numerous of those tunnels in Davao, the most famous is the 1 on the D' Japanese […]
- The Apo View Hotel Davao’s most popular address, The Apo View, has by means of the last 60 years, developed a distinct brand of hospitality and excellence in service matched with the perfect blend of amenities for business and […]
- Bali Bali Beach Resort Bali Bali Beach Resort got its name from the word “bali bali”, which, within the native dialect of Pangasinan, means “beautiful”. Thus, a lovely resort. The one-hectare property is located in the southwest coastline with the Island Garden […]
- Ah fat Seafood in Davao Located within Victoria Plaza Compound along J.P. Laurel Avenue at Bajada, Ahfat Seafood can be a quite well-known Davao City cafe that provides exquisite and delightful Chinese dishes at super affordable costs. With food as its primary […]
- Tan-Ton Thai Massage Thai-style massage with all that stretching, pulling, bending and cracking.
A must- try massage here in davao, very relaxing and very much affordable.
- Vanishing Island Dive Site – Davao If there is one particular isle that you'll almost certainly need to visit that would be the Vanishing Isle dive site. The name alone arouses curiosity. The Vanishing IS – you’re most likely wondering if that's just a name or if the […]
- Malagos Garden Resort Brgy. Malagos in Calinan, Davao, Philippines isn't just a dwelling of your Philippine Eagle Center in which it housed the Endangered Philippine Eagles. It really is also exactly where the popular Malagos Garden Destination is […]
- Java Jive Celebrate Life, Family and Friends as JavaJive offers you a 24/7 Brewing, Seeping and Fizzing Jazz- & OPM-themed Bistro Cafe.
Location 1.18 Centron Building, Quirino Street corner Gen. Luna Street, 8000 Davao […]
- Our Lady of the Assumption Church
At the invitation of Archbishop Clovis Thibault, P.M. E., Davao Foundation came as the third SSS foundation in the Philippines with the handing over of the administration of Our Lady of the Assumption Parish to Congregation of the […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us