Eden Nature Park & Resort
Tags: davao resort, eden, Eden Nature Park, Eden Nature Park & Resort, mountain resort
A mountain resort 3,000 feet above sea level, Eden Nature Park is 95% man-made! It is a great model of how we can re-create nature and rebuild a lost environment.
Discovered sometime in 1971, the resort used to be a logged-over area covered only by a blanket of wild grass. Its potential was, however, readily seen by the owners as the property provided an imposing view of Davao City and the Davao Gulf.
Not long after, terraces were carved out of the mountain slope, and thousands of pine tree seedlings were planted. As the pine trees grew, they provided canopies allowing other trees and plants to grow and creating a secondary forest. Today, there are over 100,000 pine trees spread throughout 80 hectares, providing a refreshing backdrop to the various attractions in Eden Nature Park.
Eden has a lot to offer you to enjoy your stay while you are away from your home, if you like thrill and excitement why not go on to their Mountain trailing, and if you don’t have fear in heights go on with their SkyRider, or if you like fishing you can go to their Fishing Village, to know more about their facilities visit their site.
Sales and Reservations Office is located at:
Eden Nature Park & Resort
Sales and Reservations Office
Matina Town Square
McArthur Highway, Matina
Davao City, Philippines
Tel. Nos: +63 82 299-1020, +63 82 296-0791
Fax: +63 82 299-0313
Mobile No.: +639189307590
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Loleng’s Mountain Spring A mountain resort 3,000 feet over sea degree, Loleng's Mountain Spring Resort is 95% man-made! It's an excellent design of how we are able to re-create nature and rebuild a misplaced atmosphere.
Not lengthy following, […]
- Jones Beach Resort Situated within the heart of Davao’s progressive south region, Jones Beach Resort is situated a couple of minutes through the town correct. They've been awarded as No. one Swimming Pool Resort in Davao City in 2003 and 2005 in addition to […]
- Emars Wavepool The very First Wavepool in Davao! Experience the biggest wave that will hit your way while on swimming!
Emars wavepool,hotel and restaurant has every thing you'll need to get a fun-tastic getaway. Our hotel amenities and solutions […]
- Love Radio 90.7 Davao
MBC’s leading station on the FM band was previously known by its call letters DZMB, when it started out on AM in 1946 as the pioneer music station inside the nation. It started broadcasting on FM in 1975, signalling the birth of […]
- Lutz Building and Dormitel in Davao City
Lutz Building and Dormitel in Davao City is quite countryside because it is located along Diversion Road, Ma-a, Davao City. The ambiance is quite mountainous and you can see green trees and wide sky from your bedroom. It is 15 […]
- The Epicurious Gastropub: A Must Try!
The first ever gastropub to open in Davao, The Epicurious Gastropub features a full menu of locally and internationally inspired cuisines.
From Oxtail Kare-Kare (Filipino), Lasagna (Italian), Blackened Spare Ribs (American), […]
- Lachi’s Davao If you would like to indulge your sweet tooth, Lachi’s is certainly the location to visit. It's Davao City’s personal quaint small resto.
You are in a position to begin off your sumptuous Lachi’s encounter by selecting 1 of […]
- Davao Vehicles You can find basically three different kinds of transportation in Davao Metropolis, in addition to one particular driving his or her personal car. To experience a single of these autos, a single need to stick their finger out towards the […]
- Outland Adventure in Davao City Outland Adventure is owned and operated by Project Challenge Foundation Inc.
The foundation was established by a group of folks committed to supply a life changing program for the thousands of youth in Davao City making use of a […]
- California Diner, Davao Bringing you the West Coast taste...Classic American burgers, tacos, fajitas, nachos, chili dogs, fries, shakes, and even rice toppings!
Location Jacinto Extention and F. Torres, 8000 Davao City
Mon - Sat: 10:00 am - 1:00 […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us