Eden Nature Park & Resort
Tags: davao resort, eden, Eden Nature Park, Eden Nature Park & Resort, mountain resort
A mountain resort 3,000 feet above sea level, Eden Nature Park is 95% man-made! It is a great model of how we can re-create nature and rebuild a lost environment.
Discovered sometime in 1971, the resort used to be a logged-over area covered only by a blanket of wild grass. Its potential was, however, readily seen by the owners as the property provided an imposing view of Davao City and the Davao Gulf.
Not long after, terraces were carved out of the mountain slope, and thousands of pine tree seedlings were planted. As the pine trees grew, they provided canopies allowing other trees and plants to grow and creating a secondary forest. Today, there are over 100,000 pine trees spread throughout 80 hectares, providing a refreshing backdrop to the various attractions in Eden Nature Park.
Eden has a lot to offer you to enjoy your stay while you are away from your home, if you like thrill and excitement why not go on to their Mountain trailing, and if you don’t have fear in heights go on with their SkyRider, or if you like fishing you can go to their Fishing Village, to know more about their facilities visit their site.
Sales and Reservations Office is located at:
Eden Nature Park & Resort
Sales and Reservations Office
Matina Town Square
McArthur Highway, Matina
Davao City, Philippines
Tel. Nos: +63 82 299-1020, +63 82 296-0791
Fax: +63 82 299-0313
Mobile No.: +639189307590
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Loleng’s Mountain Spring A mountain resort 3,000 feet over sea degree, Loleng's Mountain Spring Resort is 95% man-made! It's an excellent design of how we are able to re-create nature and rebuild a misplaced atmosphere.
Not lengthy following, […]
- Jones Beach Resort Situated within the heart of Davao’s progressive south region, Jones Beach Resort is situated a couple of minutes through the town correct. They've been awarded as No. one Swimming Pool Resort in Davao City in 2003 and 2005 in addition to […]
- Emars Wavepool The very First Wavepool in Davao! Experience the biggest wave that will hit your way while on swimming!
Emars wavepool,hotel and restaurant has every thing you'll need to get a fun-tastic getaway. Our hotel amenities and solutions […]
- Chixboy Grill
Chixboy Grill’s menu sets the standard for Davao City dining with approachable gastronomic style, highly focused on highlighting only the freshest of ingredients. Lunch and Dinner menus uplift comfort food and highlight the bounty of […]
- WaterFront Insular Hotel Waterfront Philippines, Inc. (WPI) was registered as an investment holding business for resort, leisure and tourism businesses. WPI initially operates through its two wholly owned subsidiaries, namely, Waterfront Mactan Casino Hotel, Inc. […]
- Firm Therapeutic Massage & Spa Firm Therapeutic Massage & Spa continuously provides high quality services at competitive prices to all of our clients. We would appreciate hearing from you, should you have any suggestions or complaints. We strive to always improve […]
- Best 5 Beaches in Davao – Philippines Mergrande Ocean Resort
Mergrande Ocean Vacation resort is proud to boasts in the wonder of natures beauty having an uncomplicated landscape and architecture. Mergrande is really a AA class resort and proclaimed the top 1 seaside […]
- SM ANNEX Davao The New SM ANNEX in Davao located at Ecoland, Davao City
More shops and restaurants for you to dine-in
Blackbeard’s Seafood and Grill
Call it […]
- People’s Park of Davao City Whenever you're from the city and still wandering around, don't miss the opportunity to ask your relatives or friends to make a stopover towards the ever famous recreational spot from the downtown area. It’s one in the bests that Davao […]
- Our Lady of the Assumption Church
At the invitation of Archbishop Clovis Thibault, P.M. E., Davao Foundation came as the third SSS foundation in the Philippines with the handing over of the administration of Our Lady of the Assumption Parish to Congregation of the […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us