Loleng’s Mountain Spring
Tags: davao resort, Loleng's Mountain Spring Resort, Mountain Spring Resort, Spring Resort
A mountain resort 3,000 feet over sea degree, Loleng’s Mountain Spring Resort
is 95% man-made! It’s an excellent design of how we are able to re-create nature and rebuild a misplaced atmosphere.
Not lengthy following, terraces had been carved from the mountain slope, and 1000’s of pine tree seedlings had been planted. Because the pine trees grew, they supplied canopies permitting other trees and plants to develop and making a secondary forest. These days, you will find more than one hundred,000 pine trees spread all through eighty hectares, supplying a refreshing backdrop towards the numerous points of interest in Loleng’s Mountain Spring Resort.
Room and Rates
Cottages 1,2,3 Rate: php 2,400
Room Features: With aircondition,living room,kitchen,tv,hot and cold shower
Cottages 5,6,7 Rate: php 1,500
Room Features: With aircondition,tv,hot and cold shower
Guest House Rate: php 10,000
Non-aircondition with living room, kitchen and hot & cold shower
Max of 12 Persons Rate: php 3,500
Non-aircondition,without living room,kitchen and hot & cold shower
Max of 6 persons Rate: php 7,000
For reservations call Davao Tower Inn: (6382) 221-1099
Fax Number: (6382) 221-8034
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Jones Beach Resort Situated within the heart of Davao’s progressive south region, Jones Beach Resort is situated a couple of minutes through the town correct. They've been awarded as No. one Swimming Pool Resort in Davao City in 2003 and 2005 in addition to […]
- Emars Wavepool The very First Wavepool in Davao! Experience the biggest wave that will hit your way while on swimming!
Emars wavepool,hotel and restaurant has every thing you'll need to get a fun-tastic getaway. Our hotel amenities and solutions […]
- Eden Nature Park & Resort A mountain resort 3,000 feet above sea level, Eden Nature Park is 95% man-made! It is a great model of how we can re-create nature and rebuild a lost environment.
Discovered sometime in 1971, the resort used to be a logged-over area […]
- San Pedro Hospital San Pedro Hospital is a catholic non-stock, non-profit, training institution committed to the care of the sick and also the poor, the education of well being professionals as well as the delivery of high quality well being care to […]
- San Pedro College The SPC Vision and Mission Statement
The San Pedro College is a Catholic Institution of learning dedicated to the Christian education of the people of Davao and its neighboring regions. It is It is own and managed by the […]
- Banana Leaf Asian Café in Davao Aside from beautiful resorts and hotels, Davao City is also popular for high-class eateries that serve delectable dishes. A lot of eateries inside the metropolis offer sumptuous Asian dishes. Hence, to beat other eating places and to […]
- Gaisano Mall Davao Mall investors from Metro Manila are now flocking in Davao Metropolis. Gokongwei’s Robinsons Land Corp is half way by way of the construction of their first cybergate shopping mall in Mindanao. A Cybergate shopping mall is RLC’s new line […]
- California Diner, Davao Bringing you the West Coast taste...Classic American burgers, tacos, fajitas, nachos, chili dogs, fries, shakes, and even rice toppings!
Location Jacinto Extention and F. Torres, 8000 Davao City
Mon - Sat: 10:00 am - 1:00 […]
- Pohoda Spa and Sauna
"Expect the Unexpected.. the best massage in town."
Are you suffering from discomfort or pain? Is life causing you to need some rejuvenation or some relaxation to help you make it through the day or through the week perhaps? Have you […]
- Glamour Resto & Caterer Glamour is often a known restaurant and caterer in our hometown Cotabato City.
The Davao City branch was opened recently, on August 20, 2009. It can be owned and managed by Chef Rebecca Losin, and her mom, Tita Chona […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us