Loleng’s Mountain Spring
Tags: davao resort, Loleng's Mountain Spring Resort, Mountain Spring Resort, Spring Resort
A mountain resort 3,000 feet over sea degree, Loleng’s Mountain Spring Resort
is 95% man-made! It’s an excellent design of how we are able to re-create nature and rebuild a misplaced atmosphere.
Not lengthy following, terraces had been carved from the mountain slope, and 1000’s of pine tree seedlings had been planted. Because the pine trees grew, they supplied canopies permitting other trees and plants to develop and making a secondary forest. These days, you will find more than one hundred,000 pine trees spread all through eighty hectares, supplying a refreshing backdrop towards the numerous points of interest in Loleng’s Mountain Spring Resort.
Room and Rates
Cottages 1,2,3 Rate: php 2,400
Room Features: With aircondition,living room,kitchen,tv,hot and cold shower
Cottages 5,6,7 Rate: php 1,500
Room Features: With aircondition,tv,hot and cold shower
Guest House Rate: php 10,000
Non-aircondition with living room, kitchen and hot & cold shower
Max of 12 Persons Rate: php 3,500
Non-aircondition,without living room,kitchen and hot & cold shower
Max of 6 persons Rate: php 7,000
For reservations call Davao Tower Inn: (6382) 221-1099
Fax Number: (6382) 221-8034
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Jones Beach Resort Situated within the heart of Davao’s progressive south region, Jones Beach Resort is situated a couple of minutes through the town correct. They've been awarded as No. one Swimming Pool Resort in Davao City in 2003 and 2005 in addition to […]
- Emars Wavepool The very First Wavepool in Davao! Experience the biggest wave that will hit your way while on swimming!
Emars wavepool,hotel and restaurant has every thing you'll need to get a fun-tastic getaway. Our hotel amenities and solutions […]
- Eden Nature Park & Resort A mountain resort 3,000 feet above sea level, Eden Nature Park is 95% man-made! It is a great model of how we can re-create nature and rebuild a lost environment.
Discovered sometime in 1971, the resort used to be a logged-over area […]
- San Pedro Cathedral The San Pedro Cathedral will be the oldest church in Davao City, Davao, Philippines. It was named immediately after San Pedro (Saint Peter), the patron saint of Davao. The original structure was built in 1847 throughout the Spanish period […]
- Siycha Transport Corporation (STC) Taxi Davao City Ride on STC Taxi with Brand New Hyundai Accent Units.
Friendly and well-trained professional drivers
Will bring you to your destination safe and sound.
A NON-STOP Van Transportation from SM Davao Terminal to Butuan and vice versa, […]
- Gap Farm Resort in Davao Out within the countryside of Davao Metropolis, far from the hustle and bustle of daily metropolis life and from complex modernity could be the Philippine Gap Farm Vacation resort. Quiet and rural, not a few men and women have identified […]
- Black Taxis in Davao It's one of the NEWEST TAXI in DAVAO that let's you pay thru debit card---the BLACK TAXI
This taxi has also GPS (Globa Positioning System) which let you know on which directions are you heading for your destination.
- Firm Therapeutic Massage & Spa Firm Therapeutic Massage & Spa continuously provides high quality services at competitive prices to all of our clients. We would appreciate hearing from you, should you have any suggestions or complaints. We strive to always improve […]
- Special Creations – Best Wedding & Birthday Decorator in Davao City, Philippines Over the years, Special Creations in Davao City, Philippines headed by Neil Patrick De Guzman built an extensive list of proven, responsive suppliers partners nationwide. Whether you’re planning a simple or elegant wedding in Davao […]
- Gino’s Burgers Gino’s Burger American Grilled 100% Satisfaction…
100% Pure Lean Beef 150 grams
100% Always FRESH never FROZEN
100% Charcoal Grilled
100% ALL American
Regular Burger P80
Jr Burger P60
Giant Burger […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us