Loleng’s Mountain Spring
Tags: davao resort, Loleng's Mountain Spring Resort, Mountain Spring Resort, Spring Resort
A mountain resort 3,000 feet over sea degree, Loleng’s Mountain Spring Resort
is 95% man-made! It’s an excellent design of how we are able to re-create nature and rebuild a misplaced atmosphere.
Not lengthy following, terraces had been carved from the mountain slope, and 1000’s of pine tree seedlings had been planted. Because the pine trees grew, they supplied canopies permitting other trees and plants to develop and making a secondary forest. These days, you will find more than one hundred,000 pine trees spread all through eighty hectares, supplying a refreshing backdrop towards the numerous points of interest in Loleng’s Mountain Spring Resort.
Room and Rates
Cottages 1,2,3 Rate: php 2,400
Room Features: With aircondition,living room,kitchen,tv,hot and cold shower
Cottages 5,6,7 Rate: php 1,500
Room Features: With aircondition,tv,hot and cold shower
Guest House Rate: php 10,000
Non-aircondition with living room, kitchen and hot & cold shower
Max of 12 Persons Rate: php 3,500
Non-aircondition,without living room,kitchen and hot & cold shower
Max of 6 persons Rate: php 7,000
For reservations call Davao Tower Inn: (6382) 221-1099
Fax Number: (6382) 221-8034
You might also like:
- Jones Beach Resort Situated within the heart of Davao’s progressive south region, Jones Beach Resort is situated a couple of minutes through the town correct. They've been awarded as No. one Swimming Pool Resort in Davao City in 2003 and 2005 in addition to […]
- Emars Wavepool The very First Wavepool in Davao! Experience the biggest wave that will hit your way while on swimming!
Emars wavepool,hotel and restaurant has every thing you'll need to get a fun-tastic getaway. Our hotel amenities and solutions […]
- Eden Nature Park & Resort A mountain resort 3,000 feet above sea level, Eden Nature Park is 95% man-made! It is a great model of how we can re-create nature and rebuild a lost environment.
Discovered sometime in 1971, the resort used to be a logged-over area […]
- Microtel Inn and Suites in Davao Davao Metropolis is synonymous with 1 word - culture.
Exemplifying the mix of diverse traditions that make the city all the much more attractive to tourists, Davao City can also be positioning itself as the cyber city of Southern […]
- Black Taxis in Davao It's one of the NEWEST TAXI in DAVAO that let's you pay thru debit card---the BLACK TAXI
This taxi has also GPS (Globa Positioning System) which let you know on which directions are you heading for your destination.
- Tutti Frutti (Frozen Yogurt)
Eating any dessert after meals has been a routine for me and my meal would not be complete without it. I love desserts, that's why I love Tutti Frutti Frozen Yogurt. It is a good thing that frozen yogurts are now the latest craze […]
- Peri-Peri Charcoal Chicken Peri-Peri Charcoal Chicken, a new restaurant that serves chicken, pasta and pizza, located at SM Annex Davao
Grilled Chicken that is cooked in Portuguese style, you could also choose from their three different flavos: Hot, Mild, and […]
- Lola Abon’s Durian Candy Factory It's the best here in davao when it comes to durian delicacies aside from their best taste of durian products and no added preservatives, they are selling much cheaper than the other durian stores here in davao.
Most famous celebrities […]
- Best 5 Beaches in Davao – Philippines Mergrande Ocean Resort
Mergrande Ocean Vacation resort is proud to boasts in the wonder of natures beauty having an uncomplicated landscape and architecture. Mergrande is really a AA class resort and proclaimed the top 1 seaside […]
- Out Of Nowhere Kitchen Torres: A Perfect Family / Group Dining Restaurant
"A Perfect Family / Group Dining Restaurant"
Jane A. (Google Review) - "their staffs are really accommodating and friendly. I always love to eat here."
DominiqueYsabelle E. (Google Review) - "This restaurant […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us