Microtel Inn and Suites in Davao
Tags: Damosa Gateway, Davao hotels, hotels in davao, IT Park, Microtel Inn and Suites, Microtel Inn and Suites in Davao
Davao Metropolis is synonymous with 1 word – culture.
Exemplifying the mix of diverse traditions that make the city all the much more attractive to tourists, Davao City can also be positioning itself as the cyber city of Southern Philippines with the new Damosa Gateway Complicated and IT Park.
Adding glitter to this upscale complicated is the initial Microtel Inn and Suites in Mindanao with 51 rooms and suites to decide on from. This Davao hotel caters to the different needs of the busy executive, leisure tourist, and event organizer. Conveniently located within the city’s commercial hub, it’s also extremely accessible from the Davao International Airport.
In the enterprise of providing unparalleled comfort and convenience, our Davao City inn has incorporated all the things that matter most to traveling businessmen and vacationing guests. As a cozy temporary house, each accommodation option features chiropractor-approved “healthy-for-the-back beds”, World wide web connectivity, 25-inch cable TV, and complimentary breakfast, making it 1 of the ideal hotels in Davao.
Microtel Inn & Suites Davao was designed with functionality in mind. Maximizing space to ensure utmost efficiency, its function room – customized for corporate events and private occasions – can easily handle up to 200 persons.
Compared to other Davao hotels, Microtel Inn & Suites Davao gives you a truly relaxing and enjoyable stay at an affordable price. At par not only with other Microtel properties in the Philippines but in other countries such the United States of America, Honduras, Mexico, Argentina, and Canada, this Davao hotel offers a uniform standard in cleanliness, comfort, safety, and value.
Microtel Inn & Suites Davao
Damosa Gateway Complex,
Mamay Road, Lanang,
Davao City, Philippines 8000
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- The Apo View Hotel Davao’s most popular address, The Apo View, has by means of the last 60 years, developed a distinct brand of hospitality and excellence in service matched with the perfect blend of amenities for business and […]
- Hola España We bring you to an outstanding and vibrant taste of Spain only at Hola España.A deli-restaurant that provides authentic Spanish cuisine, a variety of cold-cuts, cheese, wines, olive oil, hams (including Serrano and Iberico), sausages and […]
- Tower Inn Davao With its super affordable room rates and first-class amenities, a lot of individuals uncover Tower Inn as a single of the most pleasurable and convenient places to stay in Davao Metropolis. In addition to these wonderful features, the […]
- Amaranthus Garden Massage and SPA To give clients satisfaction through our quality massage and SPA services
To produce a highly trained therapist, and to give a job to many people all over the Philippines.... Our vision is to have a Branch Anywhere in the […]
- Mandarin Tea Garden in Davao A single in the most successful food service providers inside Philippines nowadays, Mandarin Tea Garden offers sumptuous servings of super delicious Filipino and Chinese cuisines in six diverse branches scattered all more than the City of […]
- Chixboy Grill
Chixboy Grill’s menu sets the standard for Davao City dining with approachable gastronomic style, highly focused on highlighting only the freshest of ingredients. Lunch and Dinner menus uplift comfort food and highlight the bounty of […]
- Japanese Tunnel in Davao There are actually lots of historical landmarks in Davao, but few have captured the public imagination quite like the Japanese Tunnel.
Although there is numerous of those tunnels in Davao, the most famous is the 1 on the D' Japanese […]
- Pearl Farm Beach Resort Within the deep Southern Mindanao, based inside the Land of Wonderful Promise, is a Tropical Paradise, a place with natural charms, Davao. The new destination on the South, Davao City is only an hour-and-twenty five minute plane ride away […]
- Vikings, Largest Buffet Restaurant in Davao City Largest Buffet Restaurant opens in Davao, Boosts Tourism
Tourists spend an average of $92/day around 4,000php. At least 225 of this amount is spent for food and beverage according to the Department of Tourism 2011 tourist profile […]
- Love Radio 90.7 Davao
MBC’s leading station on the FM band was previously known by its call letters DZMB, when it started out on AM in 1946 as the pioneer music station inside the nation. It started broadcasting on FM in 1975, signalling the birth of […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us