TSAA: Best IELTS Review Center in Davao
The Study Aide Avenue is a review center that offers intensive IELTS review services to both Filipino and foreign students in the Philippines. We stand out among the rest of the IELTS review centers in the Philippines because We consistently produce students who confidently take the test and perfect the essential components monthly.
Why TSAA-IELTS Review Center stands out…
- Our head lecturers are certified IELTS teachers by Cambridge English Teacher
- We have been awarded TEN FIRST PRIZE trophies as the Philippines’ best registration agent in Davao and in Mindanao
- We have the most number of IELTS passers in the country
- We are the leading producer of candidates scoring a band nine in the IELTS
- We offer the best live lectures
TSAA (The Study Aide Avenue) is managed by two of the country’s most experienced IELTS lecturers. Sir Danni and sir Robert are pioneering IELTS reviewers who work full time to help students do well in the test.
TSAA-IELTS Review Center Offers the following services: Intensive IELTS Classes, Best Online IELTS Review, Executive Top IELTS Review, IELTS Writing One-on-One, Exam Registration, Remarking For IELTS
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Banana Leaf Asian Café in Davao Aside from beautiful resorts and hotels, Davao City is also popular for high-class eateries that serve delectable dishes. A lot of eateries inside the metropolis offer sumptuous Asian dishes. Hence, to beat other eating places and to […]
- Mandarin Tea Garden in Davao A single in the most successful food service providers inside Philippines nowadays, Mandarin Tea Garden offers sumptuous servings of super delicious Filipino and Chinese cuisines in six diverse branches scattered all more than the City of […]
- Riley Simon Grilled Burger & Ribs Hungry?
Satisfy your burger & ribs craving with Riley Simon Grilled Burger & Ribs!
Our burgers are 6 inches in diameter, made to match your taste. Grilled Beef Patties topped with your preferred ingredients - from tomatoes, […]
- Davao Festivals and Fiestas – Madayaw Dabaw! * Kadayawan Festival – 3rd week of August
a weeklong celebration and thanksgiving for nature’s bountiful harvest that happens on the 3rd week of August.
* Musikahan Festival of Tagum City
Musikahan Festival of Tagum City can be a […]
- Ice Giants Davao Beat the summer time warmth in Davao with meals trip consuming
Searching at these refreshing and scrumptious cold treats to beat the summer time warmth, I can't help but keep in mind these appetite suppressants that I require. […]
- Philippine Eagle Foundation The Philippine Eagle (Pithecophaga jefferyi) is really a giant forest raptor endemic towards the Philippines. It truly is considered one particular of your largest and most powerful eagles within the world. Unfortunately, it's also 1 of […]
- Delongtes Seafoods, Grill & Barbecue Delongtes (short for The Long Taste) Seafood, Grill & Barbecue is a family run business established in October 18, 2002 by Mrs. Mercy Ang. Despite the immense popularity of grill-type restaurants in Davao. Delongtes Seafoods, Grill […]
- RD Crab Shack Davao City – Best Paluto All You Can in Davao City
"We love seafood and this place is awesome, fantastic service, beautiful food menus and good pricing. Just wonderful and highly recommend. Great for couples, birthdays, families, celebrations, seminars and corporate […]
- Brokenshire Integrated Health Ministries, Inc Brokenshire Integrated Health Ministries, Inc., we continuously commit to offer and facilitate outstanding wellness services and programs by means of its hospital-based and community-based ministry amid the challenges of accessibility and […]
- Vanishing Island Dive Site – Davao If there is one particular isle that you'll almost certainly need to visit that would be the Vanishing Isle dive site. The name alone arouses curiosity. The Vanishing IS – you’re most likely wondering if that's just a name or if the […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us