Grand Regal Hotel Davao
Tags: Grand Regal Hotel, Grand Regal Hotel Davao, hotel, Lanang Golf & Country Club
The Grand Regal Hotel Davao is a short drive from the airport and 2 kms from the Lanang Golf & Country Club. The hotel has easy access to the business and entertainment areas, including the Eagle National Centre and Samal Island via a daily ferry service. The Grand Regal Hotel has comfortable rooms with standard amenities and is really a suitable for those wanting quiet and relaxation.
Room ServiceNon-Smoking Rooms Available
Superior Rooms are 28 sqm, located on the ground floor. They are fitted with 2 single beds only. Bathrooms have a shower only .
Executive Rooms are located on the 5th to 8th floors. They are fitted with a double bed or 2 single beds. Bathrooms have a shower only.
Premier Rooms are located on the 9th to 11th floors. They are fitted with a double bed or 2 single beds. Bathrooms have a shower only.
Lounge BarCoffee ShopGift Shop
Banquet & Conference FacilitiesBusiness CentreBusiness Centre
Laundry ServiceDisabled FacilitiesCar Park
Swimming Pool Fitness Center Massage
||J.P Laurel Avenue, Lanang, Davao City, Philippines
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Tower Inn Davao With its super affordable room rates and first-class amenities, a lot of individuals uncover Tower Inn as a single of the most pleasurable and convenient places to stay in Davao Metropolis. In addition to these wonderful features, the […]
- 105.9 MixFm Davao
We are Davao City's Top Choice for a better Radio Experience. Our compelling
passion to offer innovative, creative, sensible, and globally competitive radio
for today's Davaoeno is our EDGE.
Phone #: (082)3055061, […]
- Bistro Selera Modern filipino Bistro and Bar at the SM Lanang Premier
"We shall be highlighting on classic signature dishes and introducing new selections. We shall also be serving wine and other alcoholic beverages, including our signature cocktails […]
- Ateneo de Davao University Ateneo de Davao University is really a premiere Filipino, Catholic and Jesuit College founded by the Philippine Province with the Society of Jesus in year 1948 which aims to establish a standard of excellence in academic and spiritual […]
- Hog’s Breath Cafe SM Lanang Premier Davao, Philippines UPDATES: They are currently closed..
“There are many things we've never done, but we ain’t never had too much fun”, so the Hog’s Breath slogan goes. It’s an expression of a philosophy that has made Hog’s Breath a tear away success […]
- Vanishing Island Dive Site – Davao If there is one particular isle that you'll almost certainly need to visit that would be the Vanishing Isle dive site. The name alone arouses curiosity. The Vanishing IS – you’re most likely wondering if that's just a name or if the […]
- Jeong Gane Korean Restaurant
Whether you are new to Korean food or a Korean food fanatic, you will find something you like from the menu items they offer. With definitive flexibility in terms of meat selections or vegetarian varieties, as well as spiciness […]
- Brokenshire Integrated Health Ministries, Inc Brokenshire Integrated Health Ministries, Inc., we continuously commit to offer and facilitate outstanding wellness services and programs by means of its hospital-based and community-based ministry amid the challenges of accessibility and […]
- Gardena Fresca Gardena Fresca provides a welcome departure from the city confines to serve delicious fresh food
inside the midst of nature.Their bestseller is adobong tahong.
Very romantic atmosphere. The price is quite right […]
- Vikings, Largest Buffet Restaurant in Davao City Largest Buffet Restaurant opens in Davao, Boosts Tourism
Tourists spend an average of $92/day around 4,000php. At least 225 of this amount is spent for food and beverage according to the Department of Tourism 2011 tourist profile […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us