Grand Regal Hotel Davao
Tags: Grand Regal Hotel, Grand Regal Hotel Davao, hotel, Lanang Golf & Country Club
The Grand Regal Hotel Davao is a short drive from the airport and 2 kms from the Lanang Golf & Country Club. The hotel has easy access to the business and entertainment areas, including the Eagle National Centre and Samal Island via a daily ferry service. The Grand Regal Hotel has comfortable rooms with standard amenities and is really a suitable for those wanting quiet and relaxation.
Room ServiceNon-Smoking Rooms Available
Superior Rooms are 28 sqm, located on the ground floor. They are fitted with 2 single beds only. Bathrooms have a shower only .
Executive Rooms are located on the 5th to 8th floors. They are fitted with a double bed or 2 single beds. Bathrooms have a shower only.
Premier Rooms are located on the 9th to 11th floors. They are fitted with a double bed or 2 single beds. Bathrooms have a shower only.
Lounge BarCoffee ShopGift Shop
Banquet & Conference FacilitiesBusiness CentreBusiness Centre
Laundry ServiceDisabled FacilitiesCar Park
Swimming Pool Fitness Center Massage
||J.P Laurel Avenue, Lanang, Davao City, Philippines
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Tower Inn Davao With its super affordable room rates and first-class amenities, a lot of individuals uncover Tower Inn as a single of the most pleasurable and convenient places to stay in Davao Metropolis. In addition to these wonderful features, the […]
- The Peak;Gmall Davao The newest hangout attraction here in Davao, The Peak in Gaisano Mall.
A sky-park-themed al fresco
Great reastaurants are here with great food :-))
- RD Crab Shack Davao City – Best Paluto All You Can in Davao City
"We love seafood and this place is awesome, fantastic service, beautiful food menus and good pricing. Just wonderful and highly recommend. Great for couples, birthdays, families, celebrations, seminars and corporate […]
- Japanese Tunnel in Davao There are actually lots of historical landmarks in Davao, but few have captured the public imagination quite like the Japanese Tunnel.
Although there is numerous of those tunnels in Davao, the most famous is the 1 on the D' Japanese […]
- Malagos Garden Resort Brgy. Malagos in Calinan, Davao, Philippines isn't just a dwelling of your Philippine Eagle Center in which it housed the Endangered Philippine Eagles. It really is also exactly where the popular Malagos Garden Destination is […]
- Bistro Selera Modern filipino Bistro and Bar at the SM Lanang Premier
"We shall be highlighting on classic signature dishes and introducing new selections. We shall also be serving wine and other alcoholic beverages, including our signature cocktails […]
- Jones Beach Resort Situated within the heart of Davao’s progressive south region, Jones Beach Resort is situated a couple of minutes through the town correct. They've been awarded as No. one Swimming Pool Resort in Davao City in 2003 and 2005 in addition to […]
- Tutti Frutti (Frozen Yogurt)
Eating any dessert after meals has been a routine for me and my meal would not be complete without it. I love desserts, that's why I love Tutti Frutti Frozen Yogurt. It is a good thing that frozen yogurts are now the latest craze […]
- Hola España We bring you to an outstanding and vibrant taste of Spain only at Hola España.A deli-restaurant that provides authentic Spanish cuisine, a variety of cold-cuts, cheese, wines, olive oil, hams (including Serrano and Iberico), sausages and […]
- Davao Doctor’s Hospital Davao doctors Hospital is a privately-owned, tertiary level and multi-specialty hospital located inside heart of Davao City, Philippines. Founded in 1969, today it is the largest and most modern hospital from the Island of Mindanao, with […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us