WaterFront Insular Hotel
Tags: davao city hotels, hotel in davao, Tourism industry, Waterfront Amusement & Gaming Limited, waterfront hotel, waterfront insular hotel davao, Waterfront Promotion Ltd
Waterfront Philippines, Inc. (WPI) was registered as an investment holding business for resort, leisure and tourism businesses. WPI initially operates through its two wholly owned subsidiaries, namely, Waterfront Mactan Casino Hotel, Inc. (WMCHI) and Waterfront Cebu City Casino Hotel, Inc. (WCCCHI).
On March 23, 1995, WPI acquired Waterfront Promotion Ltd., (WPL) from Waterfront Amusement & Gaming Limited (WAGL) and became its wholly owned subsidiary. WPL was incorporated in the Cayman Islands to primarily provide international marketing and promotion of hotels and casinos.
Being an investment holding corporation in resort or hospitality and gaming or recreation companies, WPI has a strategic advantage in the marketplace. It can move and position itself to grab opportunities in hospitality industry, which is known to be highly competitive. The world class facilities that it brings to the Province of Cebu are designed to provide a diverse and complete entertainment system that will attract local, regional, and international visitors.
To provide equal opportunities and fair treatment to all employees for growth and advancement. To pursue relentlessly a means to capture and augment enterprise with the highest level of integrity in the pursuit of profitability. To carry out corporation plans and programs with the highest degree of professionalism. To spearhead community based projects for the development of the tourism industry. To reach out to every customer with utmost passion, dedication and excellence
To be the leader in the Tourism industry committed to provide the gracious Filipino hospitality towards total customer satisfaction.
Waterfront Insular Hotel Davao
Lanang, Davao City
Tel. : (6382) 233-2881
Fax. : (6382) 235-0900
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Emars Wavepool The very First Wavepool in Davao! Experience the biggest wave that will hit your way while on swimming!
Emars wavepool,hotel and restaurant has every thing you'll need to get a fun-tastic getaway. Our hotel amenities and solutions […]
- Loleng’s Mountain Spring A mountain resort 3,000 feet over sea degree, Loleng's Mountain Spring Resort is 95% man-made! It's an excellent design of how we are able to re-create nature and rebuild a misplaced atmosphere. Not lengthy following, […]
- Grand Regal Hotel Davao The Grand Regal Hotel Davao is a short drive from the airport and 2 kms from the Lanang Golf & Country Club. The hotel has easy access to the business and entertainment areas, including the Eagle National Centre and Samal Island via a […]
- Microtel Inn and Suites in Davao Davao Metropolis is synonymous with 1 word - culture. Exemplifying the mix of diverse traditions that make the city all the much more attractive to tourists, Davao City can also be positioning itself as the cyber city of Southern […]
- Lutz Building and Dormitel in Davao City Lutz Building and Dormitel in Davao City is quite countryside because it is located along Diversion Road, Ma-a, Davao City. The ambiance is quite mountainous and you can see green trees and wide sky from your bedroom. It is 15 […]
- BDO The product of a merger heralded as unprecedented in size and scale in the Philippine banking industry, Banco De Oro Unibank (BDO) today represents a firm consolidation of distinct strengths and advantages built over the years […]
- Vikings, Largest Buffet Restaurant in Davao City Largest Buffet Restaurant opens in Davao, Boosts Tourism Tourists spend an average of $92/day around 4,000php. At least 225 of this amount is spent for food and beverage according to the Department of Tourism 2011 tourist profile […]
- The Apo View Hotel Davao’s most popular address, The Apo View, has by means of the last 60 years, developed a distinct brand of hospitality and excellence in service matched with the perfect blend of amenities for business and […]
- Malagos Garden Resort Brgy. Malagos in Calinan, Davao, Philippines isn't just a dwelling of your Philippine Eagle Center in which it housed the Endangered Philippine Eagles. It really is also exactly where the popular Malagos Garden Destination is […]
- Jones Beach Resort Situated within the heart of Davao’s progressive south region, Jones Beach Resort is situated a couple of minutes through the town correct. They've been awarded as No. one Swimming Pool Resort in Davao City in 2003 and 2005 in addition to […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us