Tags: baker mom, CheesyMadas, CinaMadas, DurianMadas, ensaymada, FlossyMadas, homemade, S&C Madas, Salted Caramel, UbeMadas, Valerie M. Te
CHEESYMADAS is a start up business owned and operated by Valerie M. Te. She is a self-taught baker mom since she got married and had her first child. She is well known for her passion in baking for her three beautiful daughters that led to her starting a business.
Her talent in pastry making and her ability to create and develop new and improved pastries without formal training is what embodies her products as homemade and authentic.
A self acclaimed bread eater, she travels all over Asia and Some parts in North America to find the best bread and pastries.
With more than 10 years of home-made products sold, you are assured you get the best possible pastries that your customers deserve.
CheesyMadas offer wide varieties of ensaymada flavors such as the classic CheesyMadas, FlossyMadas, MatchaMadas, S&C Madas (Salted Caramel), CinaMadas, UbeMadas and the Davao staple, DurianMadas etc.
Everything is baked fresh using only quality ingredients such as butter, real cream and imported cheese. The brand’s highest priority is satisfied customers. The customers are important to us and you can expect us to go the extra mile for your business.
Superior customer service is the hallmark of CheesyMadas. We are proud to serve and work hard to earn your business.
You might also like:
- Tutti Frutti (Frozen Yogurt)
Eating any dessert after meals has been a routine for me and my meal would not be complete without it. I love desserts, that's why I love Tutti Frutti Frozen Yogurt. It is a good thing that frozen yogurts are now the latest craze […]
- Davao Crocodile Park Thought of as one of the finest tourist attractions in Davao, Philippines, Davao Crocodile Park store boasts 1000's of its self-nurtured Crocodiles as nicely as a wide selection of flora and fauna. It really is a residence on the tamed […]
- Siycha Transport Corporation (STC) Taxi Davao City Ride on STC Taxi with Brand New Hyundai Accent Units.
Friendly and well-trained professional drivers
Will bring you to your destination safe and sound.
A NON-STOP Van Transportation from SM Davao Terminal to Butuan and vice versa, […]
- St. Jude Thaddeus Parish Church St. Jude Thaddeus Parish is situated in the southwest bend with the City of Davao at General Malvar Street. This parish was utilized to become a component with the San Pedro Cathedral; and claimed a membership of about 20,000 […]
- Bon Chon Bon Chon has finally opened its FIRST BRANCH in MINDANAO, DAVAO CITY located at SM City Davao, ANNEX building
Super crispy yet light and not greasy. Hot moist juicy meat. Addicitive soy garlic or spicy glaze. The original Korean […]
- Delongtes Seafoods, Grill & Barbecue Delongtes (short for The Long Taste) Seafood, Grill & Barbecue is a family run business established in October 18, 2002 by Mrs. Mercy Ang. Despite the immense popularity of grill-type restaurants in Davao. Delongtes Seafoods, Grill […]
- Kool Chef Kitchen Serves Breakfast, Snacks, Lunch and Dinner at a very Student-friendly price. You can also enjoy their Gelato cakes, Gelato Crepes and Smoothies.
Located At Corner Artiaga-Mabini Streets, Davao […]
- Gino’s Burgers Gino’s Burger American Grilled 100% Satisfaction…
100% Pure Lean Beef 150 grams
100% Always FRESH never FROZEN
100% Charcoal Grilled
100% ALL American
Regular Burger P80
Jr Burger P60
Giant Burger […]
- BOMBO RADYO LIVE IN THE WORLDWIDE WEB!!!
BOMBO RADYO DAVAO has become observed worldwide through the worldwide net send out on the net.
Generously educate family all over the world or perhaps in the actual Philippines or perhaps in any kind regarding Mindanao to pay […]
- Hog’s Breath Cafe SM Lanang Premier Davao, Philippines UPDATES: They are currently closed..
“There are many things we've never done, but we ain’t never had too much fun”, so the Hog’s Breath slogan goes. It’s an expression of a philosophy that has made Hog’s Breath a tear away success […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us