Tags: baker mom, CheesyMadas, CinaMadas, DurianMadas, ensaymada, FlossyMadas, homemade, S&C Madas, Salted Caramel, UbeMadas, Valerie M. Te
CHEESYMADAS is a start up business owned and operated by Valerie M. Te. She is a self-taught baker mom since she got married and had her first child. She is well known for her passion in baking for her three beautiful daughters that led to her starting a business.
Her talent in pastry making and her ability to create and develop new and improved pastries without formal training is what embodies her products as homemade and authentic.
A self acclaimed bread eater, she travels all over Asia and Some parts in North America to find the best bread and pastries.
With more than 10 years of home-made products sold, you are assured you get the best possible pastries that your customers deserve.
CheesyMadas offer wide varieties of ensaymada flavors such as the classic CheesyMadas, FlossyMadas, MatchaMadas, S&C Madas (Salted Caramel), CinaMadas, UbeMadas and the Davao staple, DurianMadas etc.
Everything is baked fresh using only quality ingredients such as butter, real cream and imported cheese. The brand’s highest priority is satisfied customers. The customers are important to us and you can expect us to go the extra mile for your business.
Superior customer service is the hallmark of CheesyMadas. We are proud to serve and work hard to earn your business.
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Confex & Co. Bakehouse in Davao City "Great place to get coffee, cupcakes and freakshakes! The cupcakes are AMAZINGGGG. The red velvet and perfect chocolate cupcakes are our faves! They are so moist and rich and not too dense. "
Dreaming. To open a neighborhood […]
- Vikings, Largest Buffet Restaurant in Davao City Largest Buffet Restaurant opens in Davao, Boosts Tourism Tourists spend an average of $92/day around 4,000php. At least 225 of this amount is spent for food and beverage according to the Department of Tourism 2011 tourist profile […]
- Pohoda Spa and Sauna "Expect the Unexpected.. the best massage in town."
Are you suffering from discomfort or pain? Is life causing you to need some rejuvenation or some relaxation to help you make it through the day or through the week perhaps? Have you […]
- SM Lanang Premier Cinema: 3D/2D IMAX Theater in DAVAO SM Cinema Brings the IMAX Experience to Davao
SM Cinema, the country’s leading film exhibitor, continues its quest to elevate this country’s cinematic experience by bringing in state-of-the-art theater technology. Introducing the IMAX […]
- Upstairs Rooftop Bar + Kitchen Upstairs Rooftop Bar + Kitchen is located a mere two minutes’ walk from NCCC Mall Maa. Situated at the top of ERLOOM BUILDING, DBP Village, Maa Road, Matina, it is perfect for a relaxed dinner, and customarily vibrant early evening. The […]
- Zabs Buffet Restaurant Zabs Buffet Restaurant is a contemporary self-serviced buffet restaurant in Davao City. Offering an extensive banquet-style dining experience, provides the perfect relaxed dining environment for locals and visitors alike. They select […]
- Kaizen Davao: Japanese Street Dining "Food was served hot and tasteful! The cue for the customers were conducted in a orderly manner. Servers were clean and courteous. The katsudon was juicy and not too sweet.
The Price is reasonable. Owners are accommodating, friendly […]
- Hilltop Crabs Buffet: Unlimited Crabs Buffet + Perfect View of Davao’s Skyline "Unbelievable unlimited seafood buffet, the freshest seafood, great crabs in garlic butter, pretty much anything you can imagine was available."
Situated at the very perfect view of Davao’s skyline, 25 miles Brgy. Langub, Diversion rd, […]
- The Epicurious Gastropub: A Must Try! The first ever gastropub to open in Davao, The Epicurious Gastropub features a full menu of locally and internationally inspired cuisines. From Oxtail Kare-Kare (Filipino), Lasagna (Italian), Blackened Spare Ribs (American), […]
- Lutz Building and Dormitel in Davao City Lutz Building and Dormitel in Davao City is quite countryside because it is located along Diversion Road, Ma-a, Davao City. The ambiance is quite mountainous and you can see green trees and wide sky from your bedroom. It is 15 […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us