Tags: baker mom, CheesyMadas, CinaMadas, DurianMadas, ensaymada, FlossyMadas, homemade, S&C Madas, Salted Caramel, UbeMadas, Valerie M. Te
CHEESYMADAS is a start up business owned and operated by Valerie M. Te. She is a self-taught baker mom since she got married and had her first child. She is well known for her passion in baking for her three beautiful daughters that led to her starting a business.
Her talent in pastry making and her ability to create and develop new and improved pastries without formal training is what embodies her products as homemade and authentic.
A self acclaimed bread eater, she travels all over Asia and Some parts in North America to find the best bread and pastries.
With more than 10 years of home-made products sold, you are assured you get the best possible pastries that your customers deserve.
CheesyMadas offer wide varieties of ensaymada flavors such as the classic CheesyMadas, FlossyMadas, MatchaMadas, S&C Madas (Salted Caramel), CinaMadas, UbeMadas and the Davao staple, DurianMadas etc.
Everything is baked fresh using only quality ingredients such as butter, real cream and imported cheese. The brand’s highest priority is satisfied customers. The customers are important to us and you can expect us to go the extra mile for your business.
Superior customer service is the hallmark of CheesyMadas. We are proud to serve and work hard to earn your business.
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Kikokeki: Best Fluffy Cheesecake in Davao City
"Guaranteed to satisfy the most ardent cheesecake fan out there. The taste is simply the best..."
Light and wiggly, kikokeki Fluffy Cheesecake is a delicious gift for a real cheesecake lover. It's a melt-in-your-mouth combination […]
- Bon Chon Bon Chon has finally opened its FIRST BRANCH in MINDANAO, DAVAO CITY located at SM City Davao, ANNEX building
Super crispy yet light and not greasy. Hot moist juicy meat. Addicitive soy garlic or spicy glaze. The original Korean […]
- Malagos Garden Resort Brgy. Malagos in Calinan, Davao, Philippines isn't just a dwelling of your Philippine Eagle Center in which it housed the Endangered Philippine Eagles. It really is also exactly where the popular Malagos Garden Destination is […]
- Ah fat Seafood in Davao Located within Victoria Plaza Compound along J.P. Laurel Avenue at Bajada, Ahfat Seafood can be a quite well-known Davao City cafe that provides exquisite and delightful Chinese dishes at super affordable costs. With food as its primary […]
- Loleng’s Mountain Spring A mountain resort 3,000 feet over sea degree, Loleng's Mountain Spring Resort is 95% man-made! It's an excellent design of how we are able to re-create nature and rebuild a misplaced atmosphere.
Not lengthy following, […]
- Saint Francis of Assisi About Saint Francis of Assisi
Saint Francis of Assisi (1182-1226) was born into a wealthy family in Assisi, Italy, the son of a cloth merchant. Francis obtained little formal education and his childhood was based solely on enjoyable. […]
- How to get to Davao By Air he Davao International Airport, also known as Francisco Bangoy International Airport, is the principal link to the Davao region from other countries and the rest of the islands. It is the busiest airport in Southern […]
- Shrine of the Holy Infant Jesus of Prague The Shrine Hills is known for grounding the site of Shrine of the Holy Infant Jesus of Prague — a church, seminary and meditation center for the devout Catholic Christians in Davao. People go there for various reasons: to pray, to play […]
- Kalye Ann-Rie’s Grill & Brew
The new restaurant, a venture of business partners Marie Tan and Ann Ramos
Kalye Ann-Rie's is a semi-fine dining restaurant which offers Western food. Aside from baby back ribs, the resto also serves pizza, pasta, pancake, paella and […]
- Amaranthus Garden Massage and SPA To give clients satisfaction through our quality massage and SPA services
To produce a highly trained therapist, and to give a job to many people all over the Philippines.... Our vision is to have a Branch Anywhere in the […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us