Tags: baker mom, CheesyMadas, CinaMadas, DurianMadas, ensaymada, FlossyMadas, homemade, S&C Madas, Salted Caramel, UbeMadas, Valerie M. Te
CHEESYMADAS is a start up business owned and operated by Valerie M. Te. She is a self-taught baker mom since she got married and had her first child. She is well known for her passion in baking for her three beautiful daughters that led to her starting a business.
Her talent in pastry making and her ability to create and develop new and improved pastries without formal training is what embodies her products as homemade and authentic.
A self acclaimed bread eater, she travels all over Asia and Some parts in North America to find the best bread and pastries.
With more than 10 years of home-made products sold, you are assured you get the best possible pastries that your customers deserve.
CheesyMadas offer wide varieties of ensaymada flavors such as the classic CheesyMadas, FlossyMadas, MatchaMadas, S&C Madas (Salted Caramel), CinaMadas, UbeMadas and the Davao staple, DurianMadas etc.
Everything is baked fresh using only quality ingredients such as butter, real cream and imported cheese. The brand’s highest priority is satisfied customers. The customers are important to us and you can expect us to go the extra mile for your business.
Superior customer service is the hallmark of CheesyMadas. We are proud to serve and work hard to earn your business.
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Kikokeki: Best Fluffy Cheesecake in Davao City
"Guaranteed to satisfy the most ardent cheesecake fan out there. The taste is simply the best..."
Light and wiggly, kikokeki Fluffy Cheesecake is a delicious gift for a real cheesecake lover. It's a melt-in-your-mouth combination […]
- Davao Crocodile Park Thought of as one of the finest tourist attractions in Davao, Philippines, Davao Crocodile Park store boasts 1000's of its self-nurtured Crocodiles as nicely as a wide selection of flora and fauna. It really is a residence on the tamed […]
- BPI Through the years, BPI has been a beacon of financial confidence. Its strong heritage in responsible banking is evidenced by the many accolades the Bank has gained both from industry experts and ordinary customers.
Now, at a time of […]
- Falubi Halo-Halo Snack House: Best Halo-Halo in Davao
Falubi Halo-Halo Snack House was nicely designed, making its store instagram worthy and clean despite its humble surrounding
The 80 pesos price tag is quite low for its quality and can be shared by two as they are quite generous with […]
- St. Jude Thaddeus Parish Church St. Jude Thaddeus Parish is situated in the southwest bend with the City of Davao at General Malvar Street. This parish was utilized to become a component with the San Pedro Cathedral; and claimed a membership of about 20,000 […]
- Vikings, Largest Buffet Restaurant in Davao City Largest Buffet Restaurant opens in Davao, Boosts Tourism
Tourists spend an average of $92/day around 4,000php. At least 225 of this amount is spent for food and beverage according to the Department of Tourism 2011 tourist profile […]
- TSAA: Best IELTS Review Center in Davao
The Study Aide Avenue is a review center that offers intensive IELTS review services to both Filipino and foreign students in the Philippines. We stand out among the rest of the IELTS review centers in the […]
- Davao Museum The rich cultural heritage of Davao stems from your unique groups and tribes that populated the area throughout its history. For those interested, the finest way to study about them is by going on the Davao Museum.
The Davao Museum is […]
- Out Of Nowhere Kitchen Torres: A Perfect Family / Group Dining Restaurant
"A Perfect Family / Group Dining Restaurant"
Jane A. (Google Review) - "their staffs are really accommodating and friendly. I always love to eat here."
DominiqueYsabelle E. (Google Review) - "This restaurant […]
- 105.9 MixFm Davao
We are Davao City's Top Choice for a better Radio Experience. Our compelling
passion to offer innovative, creative, sensible, and globally competitive radio
for today's Davaoeno is our EDGE.
Phone #: (082)3055061, […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us