Tags: davao resort, Davao wavepool, emars davao, emars hotel, Emars wavepool, Filipino dishe, hotel amenities, hotel's restaurant
The very First Wavepool
in Davao! Experience the biggest wave
that will hit your way while on swimming!
Emars wavepool,hotel and restaurant has every thing you’ll need to get a fun-tastic getaway. Our hotel amenities and solutions consist of the hotel’s restaurant and bar that serves numerous global and Filipino dishes.Perform rooms will also be obtainable for memorable weddings and effective company occasions. Lastly, expertise the Filipino hospitality.
For Reservation & Inquiry
Times Beach, Matina Aplaya, Davao City
(+63) (082) 299 – 1731
(+63) (082) 297 – 4053
(+63) (082) 302 – 9455
fax: (+63) (082) 297 – 8799
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Loleng’s Mountain Spring A mountain resort 3,000 feet over sea degree, Loleng's Mountain Spring Resort is 95% man-made! It's an excellent design of how we are able to re-create nature and rebuild a misplaced atmosphere.
Not lengthy following, […]
- Jones Beach Resort Situated within the heart of Davao’s progressive south region, Jones Beach Resort is situated a couple of minutes through the town correct. They've been awarded as No. one Swimming Pool Resort in Davao City in 2003 and 2005 in addition to […]
- Eden Nature Park & Resort A mountain resort 3,000 feet above sea level, Eden Nature Park is 95% man-made! It is a great model of how we can re-create nature and rebuild a lost environment.
Discovered sometime in 1971, the resort used to be a logged-over area […]
- Amaranthus Garden Massage and SPA To give clients satisfaction through our quality massage and SPA services
To produce a highly trained therapist, and to give a job to many people all over the Philippines.... Our vision is to have a Branch Anywhere in the […]
- Gino’s Burgers Gino’s Burger American Grilled 100% Satisfaction…
100% Pure Lean Beef 150 grams
100% Always FRESH never FROZEN
100% Charcoal Grilled
100% ALL American
Regular Burger P80
Jr Burger P60
Giant Burger […]
- Confex & Co. Bakehouse in Davao City
"Great place to get coffee, cupcakes and freakshakes! The cupcakes are AMAZINGGGG. The red velvet and perfect chocolate cupcakes are our faves! They are so moist and rich and not too dense. "
Dreaming. To open a neighborhood […]
- San Pedro Cathedral The San Pedro Cathedral will be the oldest church in Davao City, Davao, Philippines. It was named immediately after San Pedro (Saint Peter), the patron saint of Davao. The original structure was built in 1847 throughout the Spanish period […]
- Zabadani Cafe Zabadani Cafe is an Islamic Restaurant serving HALALicious foods.
Our line up of foods and beverages represent the cuisine from the Islamic World (and from other culture) be it Syrian Kebabs, Arabian Samboosak and Kabsa; Gulf Pita […]
- Maligaya taxi
Maligaya taxi drivers have done it again. For the past years they have been getting poor feedback from the commuting public even from the mayor himself.
(82) 299-1111; (82) 296-1391; (82) […]
- Brokenshire College Brokenshire College is committed to present value-oriented Christian Education by way of continuous improvement and total involvement for customer satisfaction.
Brokenshire College is the leading learning and transforming […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us