Upstairs Rooftop Bar + Kitchen
Tags: Birthday celebrations, business meetings, Christmas parties, modern fusion cuisine, NCCC Mall Maa, relaxed dinner, Upstairs Rooftop Bar + Kitchen
Upstairs Rooftop Bar + Kitchen is located a mere two minutes’ walk from NCCC Mall Maa. Situated at the top of ERLOOM BUILDING, DBP Village, Maa Road, Matina, it is perfect for a relaxed dinner, and customarily vibrant early evening. The atmosphere is fantastic due to the combination of welcoming and attentive service and a great general ambience to the restaurant.
The menu can be best described as ‘modern fusion cuisine’, with a variety of specials available each day which are a little more daring Upstairs Rooftop Bar + Kitchen also boasts an exclusive dining room on the lower level of the restaurant. The exclusive dining room can seat up to more than thirty people with its own private hangout area, or alternatively the room can host up to fifty people for drinks or canapés.
It is the perfect venue for business meetings, Birthday celebrations, Christmas parties and even stag dos and hen parties. So whatever the occasion, why not stop by Upstairs Rooftop Bar + Kitchen and enjoy our delightful freshly cooked food whilst being waited on by our warm welcoming staff – we’re sure we’ll have the perfect dish for you. 🙂
Monday – Saturday 5pm-2am
check our google map
“The place was awesome and the crews were really accomodating. I love the food and music. Being there for the second time would give me a good reason to go back again and again. 🙂 #thumbsup”
“Best place to hangout and eat. The staff are friendly and accommodating. Indeed one of my best experience in Davao City. Don’t forget to order thier best tasting pizza.”
“Perfect place to hangout with family and friends! I Always come back here whenever I’m back home! Not to mention the food! Seriously, this place is a must if you are in Davao!”
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Zabs Buffet Restaurant Zabs Buffet Restaurant is a contemporary self-serviced buffet restaurant in Davao City. Offering an extensive banquet-style dining experience, provides the perfect relaxed dining environment for locals and visitors alike. They select […]
- Vikings, Largest Buffet Restaurant in Davao City Largest Buffet Restaurant opens in Davao, Boosts Tourism Tourists spend an average of $92/day around 4,000php. At least 225 of this amount is spent for food and beverage according to the Department of Tourism 2011 tourist profile […]
- RD Crab Shack Davao City – Best Paluto All You Can in Davao City "We love seafood and this place is awesome, fantastic service, beautiful food menus and good pricing. Just wonderful and highly recommend. Great for couples, birthdays, families, celebrations, seminars and corporate […]
- Hog’s Breath Cafe SM Lanang Premier Davao, Philippines UPDATES: They are currently closed.. “There are many things we've never done, but we ain’t never had too much fun”, so the Hog’s Breath slogan goes. It’s an expression of a philosophy that has made Hog’s Breath a tear away success […]
- Kaizen Davao: Japanese Street Dining "Food was served hot and tasteful! The cue for the customers were conducted in a orderly manner. Servers were clean and courteous. The katsudon was juicy and not too sweet.
The Price is reasonable. Owners are accommodating, friendly […]
- Jeong Gane Korean Restaurant Whether you are new to Korean food or a Korean food fanatic, you will find something you like from the menu items they offer. With definitive flexibility in terms of meat selections or vegetarian varieties, as well as spiciness […]
- SM Lanang Premier Cinema: 3D/2D IMAX Theater in DAVAO SM Cinema Brings the IMAX Experience to Davao
SM Cinema, the country’s leading film exhibitor, continues its quest to elevate this country’s cinematic experience by bringing in state-of-the-art theater technology. Introducing the IMAX […]
- Pohoda Spa and Sauna "Expect the Unexpected.. the best massage in town."
Are you suffering from discomfort or pain? Is life causing you to need some rejuvenation or some relaxation to help you make it through the day or through the week perhaps? Have you […]
- CheesyMadas CHEESYMADAS is a start up business owned and operated by Valerie M. Te. She is a self-taught baker mom since she got married and had her first child. She is well known for her passion in baking for her three beautiful daughters that led […]
- Bistro Selera Modern filipino Bistro and Bar at the SM Lanang Premier
"We shall be highlighting on classic signature dishes and introducing new selections. We shall also be serving wine and other alcoholic beverages, including our signature cocktails […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us