Tower Inn Davao
Tags: hotel, hotels in davao, Tower Inn, Tower Inn davao
With its super affordable room rates and first-class amenities, a lot of individuals uncover Tower Inn as a single of the most pleasurable and convenient places to stay in Davao Metropolis. In addition to these wonderful features, the friendly, efficient, and courteous hotel staff and management are constantly ready to serve the diverse needs of all its customers. The spot also owns enormous function rooms where its guests can hold their unique events like debuts, weddings, and reunions. At the same time, they are able to use the same outstanding rooms for holding numerous kinds of business-related activities including seminars, conferences, and meetings.
Tower Inn Davao offers 48 fully furnished rooms equipped with modern facilities and amenities. It has 4 Suite Rooms, 44 Deluxe and Standard Rooms. Rooms are equipped with remote control Cable TVs, completely Air-Condition, PABX telephone system, hot and cold shower, 24-hour Room service, Elevator, Safety Deposit Box, free fetch Shuttle Service from airport only and a spacious parking space at the basement. Tower Inn has multi-purpose function rooms offering optimum option and flexibility from small functions, banquets, to big conferences.
Ate Lolengs Restaurant
At Tower Inn, visitors can easily move their way from a single good location to another with out feeling any discomfort or inconvenience. Actually, the location is near some from the most critical commercial areas in Davao Metropolis. From here, they are able to quickly go to the well-known shopping centers like Victoria Plaza, SM City Davao, and Gaisano Mall of Davao. They are able to also make all those essential financial transactions since you’ll find lots of banks and money transfer websites scattered all over the area.
E. Quirino Ave., Davao City 8000, Philippines
Reservations : (082) 221-1099
Telephone Number : (082) 221-1099
Fax Number : (6382) 221-8034
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- The Apo View Hotel Davao’s most popular address, The Apo View, has by means of the last 60 years, developed a distinct brand of hospitality and excellence in service matched with the perfect blend of amenities for business and […]
- Microtel Inn and Suites in Davao Davao Metropolis is synonymous with 1 word - culture.
Exemplifying the mix of diverse traditions that make the city all the much more attractive to tourists, Davao City can also be positioning itself as the cyber city of Southern […]
- Grand Regal Hotel Davao The Grand Regal Hotel Davao is a short drive from the airport and 2 kms from the Lanang Golf & Country Club. The hotel has easy access to the business and entertainment areas, including the Eagle National Centre and Samal Island via a […]
- Cafe Demitasse If you are looking for a new place to hang out, this is the perfect place for you! We have the right ambiance, great coffee, cakes to satisfy your sweet tooth and good food to fill your tummy!
727 F. Torres Street, 8000 […]
- Jeong Gane Korean Restaurant
Whether you are new to Korean food or a Korean food fanatic, you will find something you like from the menu items they offer. With definitive flexibility in terms of meat selections or vegetarian varieties, as well as spiciness […]
- St. Jude Thaddeus Parish Church St. Jude Thaddeus Parish is situated in the southwest bend with the City of Davao at General Malvar Street. This parish was utilized to become a component with the San Pedro Cathedral; and claimed a membership of about 20,000 […]
- Tan-Ton Thai Massage Thai-style massage with all that stretching, pulling, bending and cracking.
A must- try massage here in davao, very relaxing and very much affordable.
- Mandarin Tea Garden in Davao A single in the most successful food service providers inside Philippines nowadays, Mandarin Tea Garden offers sumptuous servings of super delicious Filipino and Chinese cuisines in six diverse branches scattered all more than the City of […]
- Abreeza Mall Davao
Abreeza, the latest purchasing mall in Davao is lastly open final Thursday, Might twelve. The much-anticipated opening brought a various degree of exhilaration and thrill to Davao consumers. The mall is really a joint venture in […]
- San Pedro College The SPC Vision and Mission Statement
The San Pedro College is a Catholic Institution of learning dedicated to the Christian education of the people of Davao and its neighboring regions. It is It is own and managed by the […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us