Pohoda Spa and Sauna
Tags: Affordable Massage Davao, davao massage, Massage Spa in Davao, Pohoda Spa
“Expect the Unexpected.. the best massage in town.”
Are you suffering from discomfort or pain? Is life causing you to need some rejuvenation or some relaxation to help you make it through the day or through the week perhaps? Have you tried to relax but your muscles or nerves just refuse to respond, the discomfort refuses to dissipate?
Let Pohoda Spa and Sauna relieve your aches and pains by providing the best treatments for you. Pohoda Spa’s range of signature body treatments, facials and packages are inspired by the freshness of a Balinese garden and the healing nature of our therapists’ touch. Guests can indulge in Pohoda’s body and face treatments and spa packages offering a combination of massages, traditional body scrubs, herbal steam and facials. Pohoda signature massage is a Balinese massage technique mixed with Ayurvedic treatment and acupressure, a healing massage for Balinese people.
Pohoda Spa and Sauna is not the luxury massage center you may think of when you go to a day spa and only spend the money because it’s a “special occasion” to get pampered.
Definitely, Massage and Sauna can feel good, but it’s so much more than that.
Pohoda Spa and Sauna Services are essential preventative health care to maintain your physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual well-being.
AND, THEY ARE ALSO OPEN FOR FRANCHISING.. please click here for more details
Business Hours: 3:00PM – 12:00MN (DAILY)
Contact #: +63917 539 0582
Email Address: email@example.com
Location: Door 10 Gahol Building Emilio Jacinto Extension Davao City
Pohoda Spa and Sauna Services
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Amaranthus Garden Massage and SPA To give clients satisfaction through our quality massage and SPA services To produce a highly trained therapist, and to give a job to many people all over the Philippines.... Our vision is to have a Branch Anywhere in the […]
- Holiday Gym and Spa Keeping fit is not just a hobby but a way of life. This is why we have dedicated ourselves to people who know that the real strength they get from staying fit is the feeling it gives them inside. At Holiday Gym and Spa we want you to […]
- Firm Therapeutic Massage & Spa Firm Therapeutic Massage & Spa continuously provides high quality services at competitive prices to all of our clients. We would appreciate hearing from you, should you have any suggestions or complaints. We strive to always improve […]
- Kaizen Davao: Japanese Street Dining "Food was served hot and tasteful! The cue for the customers were conducted in a orderly manner. Servers were clean and courteous. The katsudon was juicy and not too sweet.
The Price is reasonable. Owners are accommodating, friendly […]
- Tan-Ton Thai Massage Thai-style massage with all that stretching, pulling, bending and cracking. They offer: Foot massage
Back massage A must- try massage here in davao, very relaxing and very much affordable.
- SM Lanang Premier Cinema: 3D/2D IMAX Theater in DAVAO SM Cinema Brings the IMAX Experience to Davao
SM Cinema, the country’s leading film exhibitor, continues its quest to elevate this country’s cinematic experience by bringing in state-of-the-art theater technology. Introducing the IMAX […]
- Upstairs Rooftop Bar + Kitchen Upstairs Rooftop Bar + Kitchen is located a mere two minutes’ walk from NCCC Mall Maa. Situated at the top of ERLOOM BUILDING, DBP Village, Maa Road, Matina, it is perfect for a relaxed dinner, and customarily vibrant early evening. The […]
- CheesyMadas CHEESYMADAS is a start up business owned and operated by Valerie M. Te. She is a self-taught baker mom since she got married and had her first child. She is well known for her passion in baking for her three beautiful daughters that led […]
- Zabs Buffet Restaurant Zabs Buffet Restaurant is a contemporary self-serviced buffet restaurant in Davao City. Offering an extensive banquet-style dining experience, provides the perfect relaxed dining environment for locals and visitors alike. They select […]
- Vikings, Largest Buffet Restaurant in Davao City Largest Buffet Restaurant opens in Davao, Boosts Tourism Tourists spend an average of $92/day around 4,000php. At least 225 of this amount is spent for food and beverage according to the Department of Tourism 2011 tourist profile […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us