Confex & Co. Bakehouse in Davao City
“Great place to get coffee, cupcakes and freakshakes! The cupcakes are AMAZINGGGG. The red velvet and perfect chocolate cupcakes are our faves! They are so moist and rich and not too dense. “
Dreaming. To open a neighborhood bakery selling quality but reasonably-priced products. The welcoming smell of freshly baked goods together with the aroma of brewing coffee when you enter the premises.
To create out from scratch, revising recipes, testing out flavors and to know how to pair it with something that enhances it, thus elevating the whole experience. To believing that eating quality baked goods does not necessarily be too expensive. To prepare meticulously good coffee, identify flavor notes and to be knowledgeable enough to educate customers as to how, where and why it is prepared that way.
These are one of the many core visions that we will turn into reality with the right guidance and true passion of the craft.
Jeffrey Diana (Facebook Review) – “Finally got a chance to visit Davao’s most famous ‘Freak Shake’ shop! The new place is very chic and modern (loved the industrial themed setup of the place). I’ve tried their new white coffee (latte), revel bars, red velvet, and the double chocolate banana loaf which was heaven! (no joke, it’s a must try!). Prices are also relatively fair considering the quality of the food. No free WiFi as of the moment, but I think they will provide soon. Overall, the experience was superb!”
Catheline Roflo Manalili (Facebook Review) –“Just being curious how there foodie look like and taste like. I love the idea of having the wood cable reel as there table, also the wood rectangular chopping board as the plate very country side type. The staff are accommodating and they bake cake infront of them lakas maka inggit love there chocolate not to sweet to contrast on there freakyshake. I will bring my other friends for them to enjou it too.”
Seth Liao (Facebook Review) – “I loved the red velvet cupcake/cake and coffee shake most. Good stuff you got. However, the choco frosting for the choco cake/cupcake is a bit too sweet. And I hope you will offer pica2x soon (fries, pasta, etc.).”
Business Hours: 1:00PM – 11:00PM (MON-SAT)
Contact #: 09079230342
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Door 12 & 13, The Site, E. Jacinto Extension. , Corner V. Mapa Street., Davao City, 8000 Davao City
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- TSAA: Best IELTS Review Center in Davao
The Study Aide Avenue is a review center that offers intensive IELTS review services to both Filipino and foreign students in the Philippines. We stand out among the rest of the IELTS review centers in the […]
- Davao Hospitals Davao has a number of the most dependable and respected hospitals and health care centers inside Philippines. Davao hospitals mostly serve the Mindanao and Visayas regions. Here are a number of them.
Davao Medical Center (Southern […]
- The Epicurious Gastropub: A Must Try!
The first ever gastropub to open in Davao, The Epicurious Gastropub features a full menu of locally and internationally inspired cuisines.
From Oxtail Kare-Kare (Filipino), Lasagna (Italian), Blackened Spare Ribs (American), […]
- Hola España We bring you to an outstanding and vibrant taste of Spain only at Hola España.A deli-restaurant that provides authentic Spanish cuisine, a variety of cold-cuts, cheese, wines, olive oil, hams (including Serrano and Iberico), sausages and […]
- BPI Through the years, BPI has been a beacon of financial confidence. Its strong heritage in responsible banking is evidenced by the many accolades the Bank has gained both from industry experts and ordinary customers.
Now, at a time of […]
- Tutti Frutti (Frozen Yogurt)
Eating any dessert after meals has been a routine for me and my meal would not be complete without it. I love desserts, that's why I love Tutti Frutti Frozen Yogurt. It is a good thing that frozen yogurts are now the latest craze […]
- NCCC Mall in Davao Located along MacArthur Highway in the City of Davao, NCCC Shopping mall is a stunning buying center that offers buyers almost everything they require, ranging from entertainment down to dining. With the prospects as its primary concern, […]
- Hilltop Crabs Buffet: Unlimited Crabs Buffet + Perfect View of Davao’s Skyline
"Unbelievable unlimited seafood buffet, the freshest seafood, great crabs in garlic butter, pretty much anything you can imagine was available."
Situated at the very perfect view of Davao’s skyline, 25 miles Brgy. Langub, Diversion rd, […]
- RD Crab Shack Davao City – Best Paluto All You Can in Davao City
"We love seafood and this place is awesome, fantastic service, beautiful food menus and good pricing. Just wonderful and highly recommend. Great for couples, birthdays, families, celebrations, seminars and corporate […]
- Upstairs Rooftop Bar + Kitchen Upstairs Rooftop Bar + Kitchen is located a mere two minutes’ walk from NCCC Mall Maa. Situated at the top of ERLOOM BUILDING, DBP Village, Maa Road, Matina, it is perfect for a relaxed dinner, and customarily vibrant early evening. The […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us