Confex & Co. Bakehouse in Davao City
“Great place to get coffee, cupcakes and freakshakes! The cupcakes are AMAZINGGGG. The red velvet and perfect chocolate cupcakes are our faves! They are so moist and rich and not too dense. “
Dreaming. To open a neighborhood bakery selling quality but reasonably-priced products. The welcoming smell of freshly baked goods together with the aroma of brewing coffee when you enter the premises.
To create out from scratch, revising recipes, testing out flavors and to know how to pair it with something that enhances it, thus elevating the whole experience. To believing that eating quality baked goods does not necessarily be too expensive. To prepare meticulously good coffee, identify flavor notes and to be knowledgeable enough to educate customers as to how, where and why it is prepared that way.
These are one of the many core visions that we will turn into reality with the right guidance and true passion of the craft.
Jeffrey Diana (Facebook Review) – “Finally got a chance to visit Davao’s most famous ‘Freak Shake’ shop! The new place is very chic and modern (loved the industrial themed setup of the place). I’ve tried their new white coffee (latte), revel bars, red velvet, and the double chocolate banana loaf which was heaven! (no joke, it’s a must try!). Prices are also relatively fair considering the quality of the food. No free WiFi as of the moment, but I think they will provide soon. Overall, the experience was superb!”
Catheline Roflo Manalili (Facebook Review) –“Just being curious how there foodie look like and taste like. I love the idea of having the wood cable reel as there table, also the wood rectangular chopping board as the plate very country side type. The staff are accommodating and they bake cake infront of them lakas maka inggit love there chocolate not to sweet to contrast on there freakyshake. I will bring my other friends for them to enjou it too.”
Seth Liao (Facebook Review) – “I loved the red velvet cupcake/cake and coffee shake most. Good stuff you got. However, the choco frosting for the choco cake/cupcake is a bit too sweet. And I hope you will offer pica2x soon (fries, pasta, etc.).”
Business Hours: 1:00PM – 11:00PM (MON-SAT)
Contact #: 09079230342
Email Address: email@example.com
Location: Door 12 & 13, The Site, E. Jacinto Extension. , Corner V. Mapa Street., Davao City, 8000 Davao City
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- TSAA: Best IELTS Review Center in Davao
The Study Aide Avenue is a review center that offers intensive IELTS review services to both Filipino and foreign students in the Philippines. We stand out among the rest of the IELTS review centers in the […]
- The Peak;Gmall Davao The newest hangout attraction here in Davao, The Peak in Gaisano Mall.
A sky-park-themed al fresco
Great reastaurants are here with great food :-))
- Davao Vehicles You can find basically three different kinds of transportation in Davao Metropolis, in addition to one particular driving his or her personal car. To experience a single of these autos, a single need to stick their finger out towards the […]
- Out Of Nowhere Kitchen Torres: A Perfect Family / Group Dining Restaurant
"A Perfect Family / Group Dining Restaurant"
Jane A. (Google Review) - "their staffs are really accommodating and friendly. I always love to eat here."
DominiqueYsabelle E. (Google Review) - "This restaurant […]
- Davao Doctor’s Hospital Davao doctors Hospital is a privately-owned, tertiary level and multi-specialty hospital located inside heart of Davao City, Philippines. Founded in 1969, today it is the largest and most modern hospital from the Island of Mindanao, with […]
- Peri-Peri Charcoal Chicken Peri-Peri Charcoal Chicken, a new restaurant that serves chicken, pasta and pizza, located at SM Annex Davao
Grilled Chicken that is cooked in Portuguese style, you could also choose from their three different flavos: Hot, Mild, and […]
- Kadayawan sa Dabaw 2012 Official Calendar of Events
Kadayawan sa Dabaw 2012 official logo. Photo by http://on.fb.me/yeCH5q
The Kadayawan sa Dabaw 2012 fever is officially on!
The local government of Davao City has released the official calendar of events for this year's Kadayawan […]
- Robinsons Cybergate Davao Robinsons Land Inc. - the biggest landlord of office space, the second largest diversified real estate business inside the Philippines, and also the second largest purchasing center operator inside the country is going to build a mall in […]
- Shrine of the Holy Infant Jesus of Prague The Shrine Hills is known for grounding the site of Shrine of the Holy Infant Jesus of Prague — a church, seminary and meditation center for the devout Catholic Christians in Davao. People go there for various reasons: to pray, to play […]
- Kalye Ann-Rie’s Grill & Brew
The new restaurant, a venture of business partners Marie Tan and Ann Ramos
Kalye Ann-Rie's is a semi-fine dining restaurant which offers Western food. Aside from baby back ribs, the resto also serves pizza, pasta, pancake, paella and […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us