Confex & Co. Bakehouse in Davao City
“Great place to get coffee, cupcakes and freakshakes! The cupcakes are AMAZINGGGG. The red velvet and perfect chocolate cupcakes are our faves! They are so moist and rich and not too dense. “
Dreaming. To open a neighborhood bakery selling quality but reasonably-priced products. The welcoming smell of freshly baked goods together with the aroma of brewing coffee when you enter the premises.
To create out from scratch, revising recipes, testing out flavors and to know how to pair it with something that enhances it, thus elevating the whole experience. To believing that eating quality baked goods does not necessarily be too expensive. To prepare meticulously good coffee, identify flavor notes and to be knowledgeable enough to educate customers as to how, where and why it is prepared that way.
These are one of the many core visions that we will turn into reality with the right guidance and true passion of the craft.
Jeffrey Diana (Facebook Review) – “Finally got a chance to visit Davao’s most famous ‘Freak Shake’ shop! The new place is very chic and modern (loved the industrial themed setup of the place). I’ve tried their new white coffee (latte), revel bars, red velvet, and the double chocolate banana loaf which was heaven! (no joke, it’s a must try!). Prices are also relatively fair considering the quality of the food. No free WiFi as of the moment, but I think they will provide soon. Overall, the experience was superb!”
Catheline Roflo Manalili (Facebook Review) –“Just being curious how there foodie look like and taste like. I love the idea of having the wood cable reel as there table, also the wood rectangular chopping board as the plate very country side type. The staff are accommodating and they bake cake infront of them lakas maka inggit love there chocolate not to sweet to contrast on there freakyshake. I will bring my other friends for them to enjou it too.”
Seth Liao (Facebook Review) – “I loved the red velvet cupcake/cake and coffee shake most. Good stuff you got. However, the choco frosting for the choco cake/cupcake is a bit too sweet. And I hope you will offer pica2x soon (fries, pasta, etc.).”
Business Hours: 1:00PM – 11:00PM (MON-SAT)
Contact #: 09079230342
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Door 12 & 13, The Site, E. Jacinto Extension. , Corner V. Mapa Street., Davao City, 8000 Davao City
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Vanishing Island Dive Site – Davao If there is one particular isle that you'll almost certainly need to visit that would be the Vanishing Isle dive site. The name alone arouses curiosity. The Vanishing IS – you’re most likely wondering if that's just a name or if the […]
- Chixboy Grill
Chixboy Grill’s menu sets the standard for Davao City dining with approachable gastronomic style, highly focused on highlighting only the freshest of ingredients. Lunch and Dinner menus uplift comfort food and highlight the bounty of […]
- Brokenshire College Brokenshire College is committed to present value-oriented Christian Education by way of continuous improvement and total involvement for customer satisfaction.
Brokenshire College is the leading learning and transforming […]
- Jack’s Ridge History
The land on which Jack's Ridge now stand as soon as formed part of your headquarter from the retreating Japanese forces towards the end in the World War II. The Americans had landed in Davao on Might 1, 1945, forcing the […]
- MABUHAY TAXI Company background
First and Only Cab firm within the Philippines equipped with LED taxi toplights. Awarded Most Outstanding Taxi 2005 (Philippine Advertising Excellence Awards) 24 Hours Radio Taxi Dispatch Service in Davao […]
- Siycha Transport Corporation (STC) Taxi Davao City Ride on STC Taxi with Brand New Hyundai Accent Units.
Friendly and well-trained professional drivers
Will bring you to your destination safe and sound.
A NON-STOP Van Transportation from SM Davao Terminal to Butuan and vice versa, […]
- Outland Adventure in Davao City Outland Adventure is owned and operated by Project Challenge Foundation Inc.
The foundation was established by a group of folks committed to supply a life changing program for the thousands of youth in Davao City making use of a […]
- Love Radio 90.7 Davao
MBC’s leading station on the FM band was previously known by its call letters DZMB, when it started out on AM in 1946 as the pioneer music station inside the nation. It started broadcasting on FM in 1975, signalling the birth of […]
- Jones Beach Resort Situated within the heart of Davao’s progressive south region, Jones Beach Resort is situated a couple of minutes through the town correct. They've been awarded as No. one Swimming Pool Resort in Davao City in 2003 and 2005 in addition to […]
- California Diner, Davao Bringing you the West Coast taste...Classic American burgers, tacos, fajitas, nachos, chili dogs, fries, shakes, and even rice toppings!
Location Jacinto Extention and F. Torres, 8000 Davao City
Mon - Sat: 10:00 am - 1:00 […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us