Hilltop Crabs Buffet: Unlimited Crabs Buffet + Perfect View of Davao’s Skyline
Tags: cheap buffet davao, Crabs Buffet Davao, Davao Crabs Buffet, Davao's Skyline, Hilltop Crabs Buffet, Unli Crabs Davao, Unlimited Crabs
“Unbelievable unlimited seafood buffet, the freshest seafood, great crabs in garlic butter, pretty much anything you can imagine was available.”
Situated at the very perfect view of Davao’s skyline, 25 miles Brgy. Langub, Diversion rd, Davao City. They just opened Nov. 2017. Hilltop Crabs Buffet offers a variety of buffets from Crabs, Seafood Dishes and Desserts.
If you are travelling to Davao Region and need to experience seafood buffet, then THIS IS IT! However, our stay was not void of some disappointments, particularly concerning our accommodation and food refills.
Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, organizing a group night out, or just looking for a romantic dinner with a difference, this buffet Restaurant is for you. We invite you to pay a visit and enjoy the evening atmosphere whilst their experienced and friendly crew help make your night one to remember.
Janus M. (Google+ Review) – “Place looks pretty nice and clean , with a hint of Portside vibes on top of a hill. Yes it is unlimited crabs and shrimps for 485.00 net/person however people had to wait for refills. Overall 4/5 for the effort made by the owner to serve Pork Lechon while waiting for crab and shrimp refills.”
Cyrus B. (Facebook Review) –“Wala nang issues sa refill. Good Job Na. Excellent din and customer service. Sana continuous yung ganun para okay ang business.”
Price: Tuesday – Thursday: 485/head / Friday – Sunday: 550/head
Business Hours: 5:00PM – 10:00PM (MON-SUN)
Contact #: 09321920768
Email Address: email@example.com
Location: 25 miles Brgy. Langub, Diversion rd., Davao City, 8000 Philippines
*Photo Credits to the owners
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Zabs Buffet Restaurant Zabs Buffet Restaurant is a contemporary self-serviced buffet restaurant in Davao City. Offering an extensive banquet-style dining experience, provides the perfect relaxed dining environment for locals and visitors alike. They select […]
- CheesyMadas CHEESYMADAS is a start up business owned and operated by Valerie M. Te. She is a self-taught baker mom since she got married and had her first child. She is well known for her passion in baking for her three beautiful daughters that led […]
- Confex & Co. Bakehouse in Davao City "Great place to get coffee, cupcakes and freakshakes! The cupcakes are AMAZINGGGG. The red velvet and perfect chocolate cupcakes are our faves! They are so moist and rich and not too dense. "
Dreaming. To open a neighborhood […]
- Vikings, Largest Buffet Restaurant in Davao City Largest Buffet Restaurant opens in Davao, Boosts Tourism Tourists spend an average of $92/day around 4,000php. At least 225 of this amount is spent for food and beverage according to the Department of Tourism 2011 tourist profile […]
- Kaizen Davao: Japanese Street Dining "Food was served hot and tasteful! The cue for the customers were conducted in a orderly manner. Servers were clean and courteous. The katsudon was juicy and not too sweet.
The Price is reasonable. Owners are accommodating, friendly […]
- Glamour Resto & Caterer Glamour is often a known restaurant and caterer in our hometown Cotabato City. The Davao City branch was opened recently, on August 20, 2009. It can be owned and managed by Chef Rebecca Losin, and her mom, Tita Chona […]
- Peri-Peri Charcoal Chicken Peri-Peri Charcoal Chicken, a new restaurant that serves chicken, pasta and pizza, located at SM Annex Davao Grilled Chicken that is cooked in Portuguese style, you could also choose from their three different flavos: Hot, Mild, and […]
- Delongtes Seafoods, Grill & Barbecue Delongtes (short for The Long Taste) Seafood, Grill & Barbecue is a family run business established in October 18, 2002 by Mrs. Mercy Ang. Despite the immense popularity of grill-type restaurants in Davao. Delongtes Seafoods, Grill […]
- The Epicurious Gastropub: A Must Try! The first ever gastropub to open in Davao, The Epicurious Gastropub features a full menu of locally and internationally inspired cuisines. From Oxtail Kare-Kare (Filipino), Lasagna (Italian), Blackened Spare Ribs (American), […]
- Jeong Gane Korean Restaurant Whether you are new to Korean food or a Korean food fanatic, you will find something you like from the menu items they offer. With definitive flexibility in terms of meat selections or vegetarian varieties, as well as spiciness […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us