Hilltop Crabs Buffet: Unlimited Crabs Buffet + Perfect View of Davao’s Skyline
Tags: cheap buffet davao, Crabs Buffet Davao, Davao Crabs Buffet, Davao's Skyline, Hilltop Crabs Buffet, Unli Crabs Davao, Unlimited Crabs
“Unbelievable unlimited seafood buffet, the freshest seafood, great crabs in garlic butter, pretty much anything you can imagine was available.”
Situated at the very perfect view of Davao’s skyline, 25 miles Brgy. Langub, Diversion rd, Davao City. They just opened Nov. 2017. Hilltop Crabs Buffet offers a variety of buffets from Crabs, Seafood Dishes and Desserts.
If you are travelling to Davao Region and need to experience seafood buffet, then THIS IS IT! However, our stay was not void of some disappointments, particularly concerning our accommodation and food refills.
Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, organizing a group night out, or just looking for a romantic dinner with a difference, this buffet Restaurant is for you. We invite you to pay a visit and enjoy the evening atmosphere whilst their experienced and friendly crew help make your night one to remember.
Janus M. (Google+ Review) – “Place looks pretty nice and clean , with a hint of Portside vibes on top of a hill. Yes it is unlimited crabs and shrimps for 485.00 net/person however people had to wait for refills. Overall 4/5 for the effort made by the owner to serve Pork Lechon while waiting for crab and shrimp refills.”
Cyrus B. (Facebook Review) –“Wala nang issues sa refill. Good Job Na. Excellent din and customer service. Sana continuous yung ganun para okay ang business.”
Price: Tuesday – Thursday: 485/head / Friday – Sunday: 550/head
Business Hours: 5:00PM – 10:00PM (MON-SUN)
Contact #: 09321920768
Email Address: email@example.com
Location: 25 miles Brgy. Langub, Diversion rd., Davao City, 8000 Philippines
*Photo Credits to the owners
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Black Taxis in Davao It's one of the NEWEST TAXI in DAVAO that let's you pay thru debit card---the BLACK TAXI
This taxi has also GPS (Globa Positioning System) which let you know on which directions are you heading for your destination.
- Out Of Nowhere Kitchen Torres: A Perfect Family / Group Dining Restaurant
"A Perfect Family / Group Dining Restaurant"
Jane A. (Google Review) - "their staffs are really accommodating and friendly. I always love to eat here."
DominiqueYsabelle E. (Google Review) - "This restaurant […]
- San Pedro Hospital San Pedro Hospital is a catholic non-stock, non-profit, training institution committed to the care of the sick and also the poor, the education of well being professionals as well as the delivery of high quality well being care to […]
- Zabadani Cafe Zabadani Cafe is an Islamic Restaurant serving HALALicious foods.
Our line up of foods and beverages represent the cuisine from the Islamic World (and from other culture) be it Syrian Kebabs, Arabian Samboosak and Kabsa; Gulf Pita […]
- San Pedro Cathedral The San Pedro Cathedral will be the oldest church in Davao City, Davao, Philippines. It was named immediately after San Pedro (Saint Peter), the patron saint of Davao. The original structure was built in 1847 throughout the Spanish period […]
- Holiday Taxi F. Bangoy St.
(82) 221-1555; (82) 221-4666, (82) 221-2493, (82) 221-249
- The Epicurious Gastropub: A Must Try!
The first ever gastropub to open in Davao, The Epicurious Gastropub features a full menu of locally and internationally inspired cuisines.
From Oxtail Kare-Kare (Filipino), Lasagna (Italian), Blackened Spare Ribs (American), […]
- Upstairs Rooftop Bar + Kitchen Upstairs Rooftop Bar + Kitchen is located a mere two minutes’ walk from NCCC Mall Maa. Situated at the top of ERLOOM BUILDING, DBP Village, Maa Road, Matina, it is perfect for a relaxed dinner, and customarily vibrant early evening. The […]
- Grand Regal Hotel Davao The Grand Regal Hotel Davao is a short drive from the airport and 2 kms from the Lanang Golf & Country Club. The hotel has easy access to the business and entertainment areas, including the Eagle National Centre and Samal Island via a […]
- Shrine of the Holy Infant Jesus of Prague The Shrine Hills is known for grounding the site of Shrine of the Holy Infant Jesus of Prague — a church, seminary and meditation center for the devout Catholic Christians in Davao. People go there for various reasons: to pray, to play […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us