How to get to Davao By Air
Tags: airport, Davao International Airport, davao transportation, Philippine Airlines, taxis
he Davao International Airport, also known as Francisco Bangoy International Airport, is the principal link to the Davao region from other countries and the rest of the islands. It is the busiest airport in Southern Philippines.
With a capacity to accommodate a lot more than 1 million passengers yearly, the Davao International Airport accepts international flights from nations like Singapore, Hong Kong, and Indonesia as well as main Philippine cities for instance Cebu, Zamboanga, and Manila.
In 1998, expansion and modernization efforts started. The airport is now accepting wider-bodied aircrafts like the Boeing 747. Davao International Airport is a single-terminal facility with state-of-the-art equipments and a wide range of passenger services and amenities that caters to their needs.
Philippine Airlines operates two day-to-day flights between Manila to Davao and also the exact same number of flights from Cebu. Likewise, PAL has similar day-to-day flights from Cagayan de Oro and Zamboanga. Bourag Indonesia Airlines provides two flights weekly to Davao from Manado and Hong Kong having a stopover at Cebu.
From the airport, you will find taxis that may take passengers into the city. Hotel pick-up can likewise be arranged. Another alternative is to hire a car if passengers want to drive themselves.
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Holiday Taxi F. Bangoy St.
(82) 221-1555; (82) 221-4666, (82) 221-2493, (82) 221-249
- MABUHAY TAXI Company background
First and Only Cab firm within the Philippines equipped with LED taxi toplights. Awarded Most Outstanding Taxi 2005 […]
- Davao Museum The rich cultural heritage of Davao stems from your unique groups and tribes that populated the area throughout its history. For those […]
- Pearl Farm Beach Resort Within the deep Southern Mindanao, based inside the Land of Wonderful Promise, is a Tropical Paradise, a place with natural charms, Davao. […]
- BDO The product of a merger heralded as unprecedented in size and scale in the Philippine banking industry, Banco De Oro Unibank […]
- Siycha Transport Corporation (STC) Taxi Davao City Ride on STC Taxi with Brand New Hyundai Accent Units.Friendly and well-trained professional drivers
Will bring you to your […]
- Davao Vehicles You can find basically three different kinds of transportation in Davao Metropolis, in addition to one particular driving his or her […]
- Gaisano Mall Davao Mall investors from Metro Manila are now flocking in Davao Metropolis. Gokongwei’s Robinsons Land Corp is half way by way of the […]
- Black Taxis in Davao It's one of the NEWEST TAXI in DAVAO that let's you pay thru debit card---the BLACK TAXI This taxi has also GPS (Globa […]
- Maligaya taxi Maligaya taxi drivers have done it again. For the past years they have been getting poor feedback from the commuting public even from […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us