Tags: Maligaya taxi, taxi, vehicles
Maligaya taxi drivers have done it again. For the past years they have been getting poor feedback from the commuting public even from the mayor himself.
(82) 299-1111; (82) 296-1391; (82) 296-1392
Via SMS: [Smart] (919)230-0188, [Globe] (917)705-4455, [Sun] (922)803-4455
(Make sure to include your complete address, gate color, other location details in your text message.)
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Siycha Transport Corporation (STC) Taxi Davao City Ride on STC Taxi with Brand New Hyundai Accent Units.
Friendly and well-trained professional drivers
Will bring you to your destination safe and sound.
A NON-STOP Van Transportation from SM Davao Terminal to Butuan and vice versa, […]
- MABUHAY TAXI Company background
First and Only Cab firm within the Philippines equipped with LED taxi toplights. Awarded Most Outstanding Taxi 2005 (Philippine Advertising Excellence Awards) 24 Hours Radio Taxi Dispatch Service in Davao […]
- Black Taxis in Davao It's one of the NEWEST TAXI in DAVAO that let's you pay thru debit card---the BLACK TAXI
This taxi has also GPS (Globa Positioning System) which let you know on which directions are you heading for your destination.
- Davao Vehicles You can find basically three different kinds of transportation in Davao Metropolis, in addition to one particular driving his or her personal car. To experience a single of these autos, a single need to stick their finger out towards the […]
- Amaranthus Garden Massage and SPA To give clients satisfaction through our quality massage and SPA services
To produce a highly trained therapist, and to give a job to many people all over the Philippines.... Our vision is to have a Branch Anywhere in the […]
- San Pedro Hospital San Pedro Hospital is a catholic non-stock, non-profit, training institution committed to the care of the sick and also the poor, the education of well being professionals as well as the delivery of high quality well being care to […]
- Wild FM Davao Wild 92. 3 WT is a commercial music station broadcasting from Davao City, the Philippines, 24 hours a day since 1988. This Fm radio station is owned and operated by the University of Mindanao Broadcasting Network (UMBN), the pioneer […]
- John Gorre Photo & Films – Photographer in Davao John Gorre Photo & Films Services is an top-notch Photoshoot services in Davao that offers a wide variety of custom photography services including weddings, lifestyle, engagement sessions and portrait. It’s talented team of artists […]
- SM ANNEX Davao The New SM ANNEX in Davao located at Ecoland, Davao City
More shops and restaurants for you to dine-in
Blackbeard’s Seafood and Grill
Call it […]
- St. Jude Thaddeus Parish Church St. Jude Thaddeus Parish is situated in the southwest bend with the City of Davao at General Malvar Street. This parish was utilized to become a component with the San Pedro Cathedral; and claimed a membership of about 20,000 […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us