Tags: BLUE TAXI, MABUHAY TAXI, taxi, vehicles
First and Only Cab firm within the Philippines equipped with LED taxi toplights. Awarded Most Outstanding Taxi 2005 (Philippine Advertising Excellence Awards) 24 Hours Radio Taxi Dispatch Service in Davao City.
Metered Airconditioned Taxicab Service in Davao City.
Php30.00 flagdown, Php2.50 each 200meters, +Php10.00 provisional fuel surcharge.
Address: Lanang, Davao City 8000
Phone number: +63-82-2330445
Phone number: +63-82-2341360
Phone number: +63-82-2351784
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Siycha Transport Corporation (STC) Taxi Davao City Ride on STC Taxi with Brand New Hyundai Accent Units.
Friendly and well-trained professional drivers
Will bring you to your destination safe and sound.
A NON-STOP Van Transportation from SM Davao Terminal to Butuan and vice versa, […]
- Maligaya taxi
Maligaya taxi drivers have done it again. For the past years they have been getting poor feedback from the commuting public even from the mayor himself.
(82) 299-1111; (82) 296-1391; (82) […]
- Black Taxis in Davao It's one of the NEWEST TAXI in DAVAO that let's you pay thru debit card---the BLACK TAXI
This taxi has also GPS (Globa Positioning System) which let you know on which directions are you heading for your destination.
- Davao Vehicles You can find basically three different kinds of transportation in Davao Metropolis, in addition to one particular driving his or her personal car. To experience a single of these autos, a single need to stick their finger out towards the […]
- California Diner, Davao Bringing you the West Coast taste...Classic American burgers, tacos, fajitas, nachos, chili dogs, fries, shakes, and even rice toppings!
Location Jacinto Extention and F. Torres, 8000 Davao City
Mon - Sat: 10:00 am - 1:00 […]
- Upstairs Rooftop Bar + Kitchen Upstairs Rooftop Bar + Kitchen is located a mere two minutes’ walk from NCCC Mall Maa. Situated at the top of ERLOOM BUILDING, DBP Village, Maa Road, Matina, it is perfect for a relaxed dinner, and customarily vibrant early evening. The […]
- Kaizen Davao: Japanese Street Dining
"Food was served hot and tasteful! The cue for the customers were conducted in a orderly manner. Servers were clean and courteous. The katsudon was juicy and not too sweet.
The Price is reasonable. Owners are accommodating, friendly […]
- Paradise Beach Dive Site in Davao Should you love diving, you might be most likely curious about the a variety of diving sites in Davao. You will discover truly many websites in Davao, a single of which is the Paradise Beach front dive web page. It truly is located in one […]
- Zabadani Cafe Zabadani Cafe is an Islamic Restaurant serving HALALicious foods.
Our line up of foods and beverages represent the cuisine from the Islamic World (and from other culture) be it Syrian Kebabs, Arabian Samboosak and Kabsa; Gulf Pita […]
- Ice Giants Davao Beat the summer time warmth in Davao with meals trip consuming
Searching at these refreshing and scrumptious cold treats to beat the summer time warmth, I can't help but keep in mind these appetite suppressants that I require. […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us