F. Bangoy St.
(82) 221-1555; (82) 221-4666, (82) 221-2493, (82) 221-249
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Black Taxis in Davao It's one of the NEWEST TAXI in DAVAO that let's you pay thru debit card---the BLACK TAXI
This taxi has also GPS (Globa Positioning System) which let you know on which directions are you heading for your destination.
- Siycha Transport Corporation (STC) Taxi Davao City Ride on STC Taxi with Brand New Hyundai Accent Units.
Friendly and well-trained professional drivers
Will bring you to your destination safe and sound.
A NON-STOP Van Transportation from SM Davao Terminal to Butuan and vice versa, […]
- MABUHAY TAXI Company background
First and Only Cab firm within the Philippines equipped with LED taxi toplights. Awarded Most Outstanding Taxi 2005 (Philippine Advertising Excellence Awards) 24 Hours Radio Taxi Dispatch Service in Davao […]
- Maligaya taxi
Maligaya taxi drivers have done it again. For the past years they have been getting poor feedback from the commuting public even from the mayor himself.
(82) 299-1111; (82) 296-1391; (82) […]
- How to get to Davao By Air he Davao International Airport, also known as Francisco Bangoy International Airport, is the principal link to the Davao region from other countries and the rest of the islands. It is the busiest airport in Southern […]
- Davao Vehicles You can find basically three different kinds of transportation in Davao Metropolis, in addition to one particular driving his or her personal car. To experience a single of these autos, a single need to stick their finger out towards the […]
- Holiday Gym and Spa Keeping fit is not just a hobby but a way of life. This is why we have dedicated ourselves to people who know that the real strength they get from staying fit is the feeling it gives them inside.
At Holiday Gym and Spa we want you to […]
- BPI Through the years, BPI has been a beacon of financial confidence. Its strong heritage in responsible banking is evidenced by the many accolades the Bank has gained both from industry experts and ordinary customers.
Now, at a time of […]
The product of a merger heralded as unprecedented in size and scale in the Philippine banking industry, Banco De Oro Unibank (BDO) today represents a firm consolidation of distinct strengths and advantages built over the years […]
- Ateneo de Davao University Ateneo de Davao University is really a premiere Filipino, Catholic and Jesuit College founded by the Philippine Province with the Society of Jesus in year 1948 which aims to establish a standard of excellence in academic and spiritual […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us