How to get to Davao By Air
Tags: airport, Davao International Airport, davao transportation, Philippine Airlines, taxis
he Davao International Airport, also known as Francisco Bangoy International Airport, is the principal link to the Davao region from other countries and the rest of the islands. It is the busiest airport in Southern Philippines.
With a capacity to accommodate a lot more than 1 million passengers yearly, the Davao International Airport accepts international flights from nations like Singapore, Hong Kong, and Indonesia as well as main Philippine cities for instance Cebu, Zamboanga, and Manila.
In 1998, expansion and modernization efforts started. The airport is now accepting wider-bodied aircrafts like the Boeing 747. Davao International Airport is a single-terminal facility with state-of-the-art equipments and a wide range of passenger services and amenities that caters to their needs.
Philippine Airlines operates two day-to-day flights between Manila to Davao and also the exact same number of flights from Cebu. Likewise, PAL has similar day-to-day flights from Cagayan de Oro and Zamboanga. Bourag Indonesia Airlines provides two flights weekly to Davao from Manado and Hong Kong having a stopover at Cebu.
From the airport, you will find taxis that may take passengers into the city. Hotel pick-up can likewise be arranged. Another alternative is to hire a car if passengers want to drive themselves.
You might also like:
- Glamour Resto & Caterer Glamour is often a known restaurant and caterer in our hometown Cotabato City.
The Davao City branch was opened recently, on August 20, 2009. It can be owned and managed by Chef Rebecca Losin, and her mom, Tita Chona […]
- RD Crab Shack Davao City – Best Paluto All You Can in Davao City
"We love seafood and this place is awesome, fantastic service, beautiful food menus and good pricing. Just wonderful and highly recommend. Great for couples, birthdays, families, celebrations, seminars and corporate […]
- Tower Inn Davao With its super affordable room rates and first-class amenities, a lot of individuals uncover Tower Inn as a single of the most pleasurable and convenient places to stay in Davao Metropolis. In addition to these wonderful features, the […]
- Outland Adventure in Davao City Outland Adventure is owned and operated by Project Challenge Foundation Inc.
The foundation was established by a group of folks committed to supply a life changing program for the thousands of youth in Davao City making use of a […]
- Riley Simon Grilled Burger & Ribs Hungry?
Satisfy your burger & ribs craving with Riley Simon Grilled Burger & Ribs!
Our burgers are 6 inches in diameter, made to match your taste. Grilled Beef Patties topped with your preferred ingredients - from tomatoes, […]
- Brokenshire Integrated Health Ministries, Inc Brokenshire Integrated Health Ministries, Inc., we continuously commit to offer and facilitate outstanding wellness services and programs by means of its hospital-based and community-based ministry amid the challenges of accessibility and […]
- Black Taxis in Davao It's one of the NEWEST TAXI in DAVAO that let's you pay thru debit card---the BLACK TAXI
This taxi has also GPS (Globa Positioning System) which let you know on which directions are you heading for your destination.
- 105.9 MixFm Davao
We are Davao City's Top Choice for a better Radio Experience. Our compelling
passion to offer innovative, creative, sensible, and globally competitive radio
for today's Davaoeno is our EDGE.
Phone #: (082)3055061, […]
- Bon Chon Bon Chon has finally opened its FIRST BRANCH in MINDANAO, DAVAO CITY located at SM City Davao, ANNEX building
Super crispy yet light and not greasy. Hot moist juicy meat. Addicitive soy garlic or spicy glaze. The original Korean […]
- Jones Beach Resort Situated within the heart of Davao’s progressive south region, Jones Beach Resort is situated a couple of minutes through the town correct. They've been awarded as No. one Swimming Pool Resort in Davao City in 2003 and 2005 in addition to […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us