How to get to Davao By Air
Tags: airport, Davao International Airport, davao transportation, Philippine Airlines, taxis
he Davao International Airport, also known as Francisco Bangoy International Airport, is the principal link to the Davao region from other countries and the rest of the islands. It is the busiest airport in Southern Philippines.
With a capacity to accommodate a lot more than 1 million passengers yearly, the Davao International Airport accepts international flights from nations like Singapore, Hong Kong, and Indonesia as well as main Philippine cities for instance Cebu, Zamboanga, and Manila.
In 1998, expansion and modernization efforts started. The airport is now accepting wider-bodied aircrafts like the Boeing 747. Davao International Airport is a single-terminal facility with state-of-the-art equipments and a wide range of passenger services and amenities that caters to their needs.
Philippine Airlines operates two day-to-day flights between Manila to Davao and also the exact same number of flights from Cebu. Likewise, PAL has similar day-to-day flights from Cagayan de Oro and Zamboanga. Bourag Indonesia Airlines provides two flights weekly to Davao from Manado and Hong Kong having a stopover at Cebu.
From the airport, you will find taxis that may take passengers into the city. Hotel pick-up can likewise be arranged. Another alternative is to hire a car if passengers want to drive themselves.
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Cociná Buffet Davao: Best Wagyu Buffet Experience in Davao
"Reasonably priced, burgers are to die for. the staff and owners are warm and friendly. Definitely we will be back"
"Great people & great service!!! Definitely recommend this place to meat lovers in Davao City!!! The […]
- Banana Leaf Asian Café in Davao Aside from beautiful resorts and hotels, Davao City is also popular for high-class eateries that serve delectable dishes. A lot of eateries inside the metropolis offer sumptuous Asian dishes. Hence, to beat other eating places and to […]
- Ah fat Seafood in Davao Located within Victoria Plaza Compound along J.P. Laurel Avenue at Bajada, Ahfat Seafood can be a quite well-known Davao City cafe that provides exquisite and delightful Chinese dishes at super affordable costs. With food as its primary […]
- Kikokeki: Best Fluffy Cheesecake in Davao City
"Guaranteed to satisfy the most ardent cheesecake fan out there. The taste is simply the best..."
Light and wiggly, kikokeki Fluffy Cheesecake is a delicious gift for a real cheesecake lover. It's a melt-in-your-mouth combination […]
- Emars Wavepool The very First Wavepool in Davao! Experience the biggest wave that will hit your way while on swimming!
Emars wavepool,hotel and restaurant has every thing you'll need to get a fun-tastic getaway. Our hotel amenities and solutions […]
- Davao Festivals and Fiestas – Madayaw Dabaw! * Kadayawan Festival – 3rd week of August
a weeklong celebration and thanksgiving for nature’s bountiful harvest that happens on the 3rd week of August.
* Musikahan Festival of Tagum City
Musikahan Festival of Tagum City can be a […]
- Events by EC King by Four J Kings Event Planner Services – Coordination – Event Catering – Decorator in Davao City Owned and Managed by Eva Corcino, Events by EC King aims to be the premier provider of catering, food service needs, party decors, photo and video coverage. Boasting of collective experiences in the event industry, the Events by EC King […]
- Kadayawan sa Dabaw 2012 Official Calendar of Events
Kadayawan sa Dabaw 2012 official logo. Photo by http://on.fb.me/yeCH5q
The Kadayawan sa Dabaw 2012 fever is officially on!
The local government of Davao City has released the official calendar of events for this year's Kadayawan […]
- John Gorre Photo & Films – Photographer in Davao John Gorre Photo & Films Services is an top-notch Photoshoot services in Davao that offers a wide variety of custom photography services including weddings, lifestyle, engagement sessions and portrait. It’s talented team of artists […]
- Pearl Farm Beach Resort Within the deep Southern Mindanao, based inside the Land of Wonderful Promise, is a Tropical Paradise, a place with natural charms, Davao. The new destination on the South, Davao City is only an hour-and-twenty five minute plane ride away […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us