People’s Park of Davao City
Tags: best in davao, Green theater, Kublai Millan, man-made mini-forest, parks, People’s Park, People’s Park of Davao City
Whenever you’re from the city and still wandering around, don’t miss the opportunity to ask your relatives or friends to make a stopover towards the ever famous recreational spot from the downtown area. It’s one in the bests that Davao have!
After doing all your itineraries for the day, make a little walk alongside the street from your hotel, or following going to church deliver your families for the nearby park that they could appreciate.
Grab a piece of cloth and foods and put it in a picnic basket and bring it to your park, delight in a nature scenic place that you just could not possibly believe it has in the middle with the city.
Take a sluggish-walk towards the 4 hectares park which is 71 million worth of development project with the local government, it’s formerly called the PTA exactly where athletes prior to meets and large concerts were held. It was formally opened last December 15, 2007.
Provide your kids with you, for sure they would be in-love to the cartooned characters touch playground, sing to the music as you take your pictures along with the pine trees and unique species of plants and trees; yes, a man-made mini-forest inside the park.
Although eating along the side, take a glimpse for the interactive fountains along with its lights that greatly magnifies its beauty. Another craft that you just need to see, is the waterfalls and ponds, which have unique fishes and some birds around it, where elders like lola’s and lolo’s could surely go without hassle due to the fact they also supply wheelchairs for them.
Small group of concert will be now conducted at the Wonderful lawn or Green theater and all the large sculptures representing indigenous groups in Southern Mindanao as well as the Philippine eagle are developed by renowned artist, Kublai Millan.
The park also has its built-in surveillance system which surrounds the region, 24hours security and undoubtedly a no-entrance fee needed.
You might also like:
- Philippine Eagle Foundation The Philippine Eagle (Pithecophaga jefferyi) is really a giant forest raptor endemic towards the Philippines. It truly is considered one particular of your largest and most powerful eagles within the world. Unfortunately, it's also 1 of […]
- Robinsons Cybergate Davao Robinsons Land Inc. - the biggest landlord of office space, the second largest diversified real estate business inside the Philippines, and also the second largest purchasing center operator inside the country is going to build a mall in […]
- Amaranthus Garden Massage and SPA To give clients satisfaction through our quality massage and SPA services
To produce a highly trained therapist, and to give a job to many people all over the Philippines.... Our vision is to have a Branch Anywhere in the […]
- Ice Giants Davao Beat the summer time warmth in Davao with meals trip consuming
Searching at these refreshing and scrumptious cold treats to beat the summer time warmth, I can't help but keep in mind these appetite suppressants that I require. […]
- Banana Leaf Asian Café in Davao Aside from beautiful resorts and hotels, Davao City is also popular for high-class eateries that serve delectable dishes. A lot of eateries inside the metropolis offer sumptuous Asian dishes. Hence, to beat other eating places and to […]
- Events by Liz – Event Expert in Davao City, Philippines Events by Liz has been operating for two years but they already had almost 300 events and counting including weddings, conferences, Corporate, Mall Events, Birthdays, Parties, debut and Concerts.
Liz is currently a Secretary General at […]
- Kikokeki: Best Fluffy Cheesecake in Davao City
"Guaranteed to satisfy the most ardent cheesecake fan out there. The taste is simply the best..."
Light and wiggly, kikokeki Fluffy Cheesecake is a delicious gift for a real cheesecake lover. It's a melt-in-your-mouth combination […]
- Malagos Garden Resort Brgy. Malagos in Calinan, Davao, Philippines isn't just a dwelling of your Philippine Eagle Center in which it housed the Endangered Philippine Eagles. It really is also exactly where the popular Malagos Garden Destination is […]
- Redemptorist Church Address: JP Laurel Avenue, Davao City
Tel. No.: +63 (082) 227-6647 / 221-2245
Thursday: 2:30-4:00 pm
Saturday: 8:30 -10:00 am
Downpayment of […]
- Good Sign Tutorial Driving Academy
# 1 Driving School in Davao City
Offers teaching to help drivers drive confidently but safely using their best decision at all times. We know that younger students acquire driving skills differently and more easily compared to […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us