People’s Park of Davao City
Tags: best in davao, Green theater, Kublai Millan, man-made mini-forest, parks, People’s Park, People’s Park of Davao City
Whenever you’re from the city and still wandering around, don’t miss the opportunity to ask your relatives or friends to make a stopover towards the ever famous recreational spot from the downtown area. It’s one in the bests that Davao have!
After doing all your itineraries for the day, make a little walk alongside the street from your hotel, or following going to church deliver your families for the nearby park that they could appreciate.
Grab a piece of cloth and foods and put it in a picnic basket and bring it to your park, delight in a nature scenic place that you just could not possibly believe it has in the middle with the city.
Take a sluggish-walk towards the 4 hectares park which is 71 million worth of development project with the local government, it’s formerly called the PTA exactly where athletes prior to meets and large concerts were held. It was formally opened last December 15, 2007.
Provide your kids with you, for sure they would be in-love to the cartooned characters touch playground, sing to the music as you take your pictures along with the pine trees and unique species of plants and trees; yes, a man-made mini-forest inside the park.
Although eating along the side, take a glimpse for the interactive fountains along with its lights that greatly magnifies its beauty. Another craft that you just need to see, is the waterfalls and ponds, which have unique fishes and some birds around it, where elders like lola’s and lolo’s could surely go without hassle due to the fact they also supply wheelchairs for them.
Small group of concert will be now conducted at the Wonderful lawn or Green theater and all the large sculptures representing indigenous groups in Southern Mindanao as well as the Philippine eagle are developed by renowned artist, Kublai Millan.
The park also has its built-in surveillance system which surrounds the region, 24hours security and undoubtedly a no-entrance fee needed.
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Philippine Eagle Foundation The Philippine Eagle (Pithecophaga jefferyi) is really a giant forest raptor endemic towards the Philippines. It truly is considered one particular of your largest and most powerful eagles within the world. Unfortunately, it's also 1 of […]
- Ice Giants Davao Beat the summer time warmth in Davao with meals trip consuming
Searching at these refreshing and scrumptious cold treats to beat the summer time warmth, I can't help but keep in mind these appetite suppressants that I require. […]
- Glamour Resto & Caterer Glamour is often a known restaurant and caterer in our hometown Cotabato City.
The Davao City branch was opened recently, on August 20, 2009. It can be owned and managed by Chef Rebecca Losin, and her mom, Tita Chona […]
- Love Radio 90.7 Davao
MBC’s leading station on the FM band was previously known by its call letters DZMB, when it started out on AM in 1946 as the pioneer music station inside the nation. It started broadcasting on FM in 1975, signalling the birth of […]
- Pearl Farm Beach Resort Within the deep Southern Mindanao, based inside the Land of Wonderful Promise, is a Tropical Paradise, a place with natural charms, Davao. The new destination on the South, Davao City is only an hour-and-twenty five minute plane ride away […]
- WaterFront Insular Hotel Waterfront Philippines, Inc. (WPI) was registered as an investment holding business for resort, leisure and tourism businesses. WPI initially operates through its two wholly owned subsidiaries, namely, Waterfront Mactan Casino Hotel, Inc. […]
- Brokenshire Integrated Health Ministries, Inc Brokenshire Integrated Health Ministries, Inc., we continuously commit to offer and facilitate outstanding wellness services and programs by means of its hospital-based and community-based ministry amid the challenges of accessibility and […]
- Gap Farm Resort in Davao Out within the countryside of Davao Metropolis, far from the hustle and bustle of daily metropolis life and from complex modernity could be the Philippine Gap Farm Vacation resort. Quiet and rural, not a few men and women have identified […]
- Events by EC King by Four J Kings Event Planner Services – Coordination – Event Catering – Decorator in Davao City Owned and Managed by Eva Corcino, Events by EC King aims to be the premier provider of catering, food service needs, party decors, photo and video coverage. Boasting of collective experiences in the event industry, the Events by EC King […]
- Davao Museum The rich cultural heritage of Davao stems from your unique groups and tribes that populated the area throughout its history. For those interested, the finest way to study about them is by going on the Davao Museum.
The Davao Museum is […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us