People’s Park of Davao City
Tags: best in davao, Green theater, Kublai Millan, man-made mini-forest, parks, People’s Park, People’s Park of Davao City
Whenever you’re from the city and still wandering around, don’t miss the opportunity to ask your relatives or friends to make a stopover towards the ever famous recreational spot from the downtown area. It’s one in the bests that Davao have!
After doing all your itineraries for the day, make a little walk alongside the street from your hotel, or following going to church deliver your families for the nearby park that they could appreciate.
Grab a piece of cloth and foods and put it in a picnic basket and bring it to your park, delight in a nature scenic place that you just could not possibly believe it has in the middle with the city.
Take a sluggish-walk towards the 4 hectares park which is 71 million worth of development project with the local government, it’s formerly called the PTA exactly where athletes prior to meets and large concerts were held. It was formally opened last December 15, 2007.
Provide your kids with you, for sure they would be in-love to the cartooned characters touch playground, sing to the music as you take your pictures along with the pine trees and unique species of plants and trees; yes, a man-made mini-forest inside the park.
Although eating along the side, take a glimpse for the interactive fountains along with its lights that greatly magnifies its beauty. Another craft that you just need to see, is the waterfalls and ponds, which have unique fishes and some birds around it, where elders like lola’s and lolo’s could surely go without hassle due to the fact they also supply wheelchairs for them.
Small group of concert will be now conducted at the Wonderful lawn or Green theater and all the large sculptures representing indigenous groups in Southern Mindanao as well as the Philippine eagle are developed by renowned artist, Kublai Millan.
The park also has its built-in surveillance system which surrounds the region, 24hours security and undoubtedly a no-entrance fee needed.
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Philippine Eagle Foundation The Philippine Eagle (Pithecophaga jefferyi) is really a giant forest raptor endemic towards the Philippines. It truly is considered one particular of your largest and most powerful eagles within the world. Unfortunately, it's also 1 of […]
- Aling Fopings Halo-halo This Halo-halo stand is in a relaxing region inside the garden of Matina Town Square.
They have the most addictive Halo-halo (shaved ice with milk, sugar and various sweetened fruits, beans, etc.)! The greatest thing is, you get to […]
- The Peak;Gmall Davao The newest hangout attraction here in Davao, The Peak in Gaisano Mall.
A sky-park-themed al fresco
Great reastaurants are here with great food :-))
- Firm Therapeutic Massage & Spa Firm Therapeutic Massage & Spa continuously provides high quality services at competitive prices to all of our clients. We would appreciate hearing from you, should you have any suggestions or complaints. We strive to always improve […]
- Go Forward Pest Control – Pest Control Services in Davao City, Philippines Pest Control Services such as General Pest Control, Termite Control / Anay Control, Rat Control, Cockroach Control, Mosquito Control, Exterminator, Fumigation, Fogging, Crawling and Flying Insect Control, Soil Treatment in Davao City, […]
- Delongtes Seafoods, Grill & Barbecue Delongtes (short for The Long Taste) Seafood, Grill & Barbecue is a family run business established in October 18, 2002 by Mrs. Mercy Ang. Despite the immense popularity of grill-type restaurants in Davao. Delongtes Seafoods, Grill […]
- Hog’s Breath Cafe SM Lanang Premier Davao, Philippines UPDATES: They are currently closed..
“There are many things we've never done, but we ain’t never had too much fun”, so the Hog’s Breath slogan goes. It’s an expression of a philosophy that has made Hog’s Breath a tear away success […]
- Jeong Gane Korean Restaurant
Whether you are new to Korean food or a Korean food fanatic, you will find something you like from the menu items they offer. With definitive flexibility in terms of meat selections or vegetarian varieties, as well as spiciness […]
- Tutti Frutti (Frozen Yogurt)
Eating any dessert after meals has been a routine for me and my meal would not be complete without it. I love desserts, that's why I love Tutti Frutti Frozen Yogurt. It is a good thing that frozen yogurts are now the latest craze […]
- Davao Property Solutions Realty Services SHELLA S. CORTES, REB
PRC Lic. No. : 0020496
Office Telephone number: (082) 327-3608
Office Address: Door F- TMNT BLDG 1 SURVEYOR ST DONA VICENTA VILLAGE Bajada, […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us