People’s Park of Davao City
Tags: best in davao, Green theater, Kublai Millan, man-made mini-forest, parks, People’s Park, People’s Park of Davao City
Whenever you’re from the city and still wandering around, don’t miss the opportunity to ask your relatives or friends to make a stopover towards the ever famous recreational spot from the downtown area. It’s one in the bests that Davao have!
After doing all your itineraries for the day, make a little walk alongside the street from your hotel, or following going to church deliver your families for the nearby park that they could appreciate.
Grab a piece of cloth and foods and put it in a picnic basket and bring it to your park, delight in a nature scenic place that you just could not possibly believe it has in the middle with the city.
Take a sluggish-walk towards the 4 hectares park which is 71 million worth of development project with the local government, it’s formerly called the PTA exactly where athletes prior to meets and large concerts were held. It was formally opened last December 15, 2007.
Provide your kids with you, for sure they would be in-love to the cartooned characters touch playground, sing to the music as you take your pictures along with the pine trees and unique species of plants and trees; yes, a man-made mini-forest inside the park.
Although eating along the side, take a glimpse for the interactive fountains along with its lights that greatly magnifies its beauty. Another craft that you just need to see, is the waterfalls and ponds, which have unique fishes and some birds around it, where elders like lola’s and lolo’s could surely go without hassle due to the fact they also supply wheelchairs for them.
Small group of concert will be now conducted at the Wonderful lawn or Green theater and all the large sculptures representing indigenous groups in Southern Mindanao as well as the Philippine eagle are developed by renowned artist, Kublai Millan.
The park also has its built-in surveillance system which surrounds the region, 24hours security and undoubtedly a no-entrance fee needed.
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Philippine Eagle Foundation The Philippine Eagle (Pithecophaga jefferyi) is really a giant forest raptor endemic towards the Philippines. It truly is considered one particular of your largest and most powerful eagles within the world. Unfortunately, it's also 1 of […]
- Lutz Building and Dormitel in Davao City
Lutz Building and Dormitel in Davao City is quite countryside because it is located along Diversion Road, Ma-a, Davao City. The ambiance is quite mountainous and you can see green trees and wide sky from your bedroom. It is 15 […]
- WaterFront Insular Hotel Waterfront Philippines, Inc. (WPI) was registered as an investment holding business for resort, leisure and tourism businesses. WPI initially operates through its two wholly owned subsidiaries, namely, Waterfront Mactan Casino Hotel, Inc. […]
- Davao Museum The rich cultural heritage of Davao stems from your unique groups and tribes that populated the area throughout its history. For those interested, the finest way to study about them is by going on the Davao Museum.
The Davao Museum is […]
- Love Radio 90.7 Davao
MBC’s leading station on the FM band was previously known by its call letters DZMB, when it started out on AM in 1946 as the pioneer music station inside the nation. It started broadcasting on FM in 1975, signalling the birth of […]
The product of a merger heralded as unprecedented in size and scale in the Philippine banking industry, Banco De Oro Unibank (BDO) today represents a firm consolidation of distinct strengths and advantages built over the years […]
- Maligaya taxi
Maligaya taxi drivers have done it again. For the past years they have been getting poor feedback from the commuting public even from the mayor himself.
(82) 299-1111; (82) 296-1391; (82) […]
- Gap Farm Resort in Davao Out within the countryside of Davao Metropolis, far from the hustle and bustle of daily metropolis life and from complex modernity could be the Philippine Gap Farm Vacation resort. Quiet and rural, not a few men and women have identified […]
- Paradise Beach Dive Site in Davao Should you love diving, you might be most likely curious about the a variety of diving sites in Davao. You will discover truly many websites in Davao, a single of which is the Paradise Beach front dive web page. It truly is located in one […]
- Confex & Co. Bakehouse in Davao City
"Great place to get coffee, cupcakes and freakshakes! The cupcakes are AMAZINGGGG. The red velvet and perfect chocolate cupcakes are our faves! They are so moist and rich and not too dense. "
Dreaming. To open a neighborhood […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us