Outland Adventure in Davao City
Tags: Outland Adventure, Outland Adventure in Davao City, teambuilding
Outland Adventure is owned and operated by Project Challenge Foundation Inc.
The foundation was established by a group of folks committed to supply a life changing program for the thousands of youth in Davao City making use of a specialized adventure-based program designed to be relevant and applicable to the issues youth face every single day. In addition, we present specialize team-building programs for corporations and little companies interested in experiencing new and innovative applications beyond a typical seminar where folks quickly tire of lectures lasting for hours beyond what their backsides can handle.
Senior Outland staff members are certified at Level I & II by a US instructor according to the standards of Challenge Course vendors such as ACCT, Project Adventure, PRCA and Synergo.
Our programs offer remarkable opportunities for rapid and successful teambuilding. As participants learn to rely on 1 another in an outdoor adventure context, a sense of camaraderie develops that focuses the competitive energies of each group member on the goals of the group. This newly developed sense of mutual trust and reliance may perhaps then be expanded into other areas of activity.
Group work is absolutely vital in today’s work place. Outland Adventure specializes in developing strong healthy teams through a multitude of fun-filled practical applications.
Facility / Camp
Diversion Road, Maa
Across from The GAP Farm
Davao City, Philippines
MyStudio Building – Room 107
Circumferential Road, Doña Vicenta Village (Marfori Heights)
Davao City 8000
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Cociná Buffet Davao: Best Wagyu Buffet Experience in Davao
"Reasonably priced, burgers are to die for. the staff and owners are warm and friendly. Definitely we will be back"
"Great people & great service!!! Definitely recommend this place to meat lovers in Davao City!!! The […]
- Lachi’s Davao If you would like to indulge your sweet tooth, Lachi’s is certainly the location to visit. It's Davao City’s personal quaint small resto.
You are in a position to begin off your sumptuous Lachi’s encounter by selecting 1 of […]
- Events by Liz – Event Expert in Davao City, Philippines Events by Liz has been operating for two years but they already had almost 300 events and counting including weddings, conferences, Corporate, Mall Events, Birthdays, Parties, debut and Concerts.
Liz is currently a Secretary General at […]
- Firm Therapeutic Massage & Spa Firm Therapeutic Massage & Spa continuously provides high quality services at competitive prices to all of our clients. We would appreciate hearing from you, should you have any suggestions or complaints. We strive to always improve […]
- Davao Doctor’s Hospital Davao doctors Hospital is a privately-owned, tertiary level and multi-specialty hospital located inside heart of Davao City, Philippines. Founded in 1969, today it is the largest and most modern hospital from the Island of Mindanao, with […]
- Special Creations – Best Wedding & Birthday Decorator in Davao City, Philippines Over the years, Special Creations in Davao City, Philippines headed by Neil Patrick De Guzman built an extensive list of proven, responsive suppliers partners nationwide. Whether you’re planning a simple or elegant wedding in Davao […]
- Jeong Gane Korean Restaurant
Whether you are new to Korean food or a Korean food fanatic, you will find something you like from the menu items they offer. With definitive flexibility in terms of meat selections or vegetarian varieties, as well as spiciness […]
- Banana Leaf Asian Café in Davao Aside from beautiful resorts and hotels, Davao City is also popular for high-class eateries that serve delectable dishes. A lot of eateries inside the metropolis offer sumptuous Asian dishes. Hence, to beat other eating places and to […]
- San Pedro Cathedral The San Pedro Cathedral will be the oldest church in Davao City, Davao, Philippines. It was named immediately after San Pedro (Saint Peter), the patron saint of Davao. The original structure was built in 1847 throughout the Spanish period […]
- Upstairs Rooftop Bar + Kitchen Upstairs Rooftop Bar + Kitchen is located a mere two minutes’ walk from NCCC Mall Maa. Situated at the top of ERLOOM BUILDING, DBP Village, Maa Road, Matina, it is perfect for a relaxed dinner, and customarily vibrant early evening. The […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us