Outland Adventure in Davao City
Tags: Outland Adventure, Outland Adventure in Davao City, teambuilding
Outland Adventure is owned and operated by Project Challenge Foundation Inc.
The foundation was established by a group of folks committed to supply a life changing program for the thousands of youth in Davao City making use of a specialized adventure-based program designed to be relevant and applicable to the issues youth face every single day. In addition, we present specialize team-building programs for corporations and little companies interested in experiencing new and innovative applications beyond a typical seminar where folks quickly tire of lectures lasting for hours beyond what their backsides can handle.
Senior Outland staff members are certified at Level I & II by a US instructor according to the standards of Challenge Course vendors such as ACCT, Project Adventure, PRCA and Synergo.
Our programs offer remarkable opportunities for rapid and successful teambuilding. As participants learn to rely on 1 another in an outdoor adventure context, a sense of camaraderie develops that focuses the competitive energies of each group member on the goals of the group. This newly developed sense of mutual trust and reliance may perhaps then be expanded into other areas of activity.
Group work is absolutely vital in today’s work place. Outland Adventure specializes in developing strong healthy teams through a multitude of fun-filled practical applications.
Facility / Camp
Diversion Road, Maa
Across from The GAP Farm
Davao City, Philippines
MyStudio Building – Room 107
Circumferential Road, Doña Vicenta Village (Marfori Heights)
Davao City 8000
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- The Edge Davao 104.3 FM
OUR STATEMENT OF FAITH
UCB Initiative for Asia, Inc., a corporation duly organized and existing under the Philippine laws having its primary purpose of facilitating the development of Asian Christians as professional Christian […]
- Peri-Peri Charcoal Chicken Peri-Peri Charcoal Chicken, a new restaurant that serves chicken, pasta and pizza, located at SM Annex Davao
Grilled Chicken that is cooked in Portuguese style, you could also choose from their three different flavos: Hot, Mild, and […]
- Maligaya taxi
Maligaya taxi drivers have done it again. For the past years they have been getting poor feedback from the commuting public even from the mayor himself.
(82) 299-1111; (82) 296-1391; (82) […]
- Jones Beach Resort Situated within the heart of Davao’s progressive south region, Jones Beach Resort is situated a couple of minutes through the town correct. They've been awarded as No. one Swimming Pool Resort in Davao City in 2003 and 2005 in addition to […]
- Pearl Farm Beach Resort Within the deep Southern Mindanao, based inside the Land of Wonderful Promise, is a Tropical Paradise, a place with natural charms, Davao. The new destination on the South, Davao City is only an hour-and-twenty five minute plane ride away […]
- Kadayawan sa Dabaw 2012 Official Calendar of Events
Kadayawan sa Dabaw 2012 official logo. Photo by http://on.fb.me/yeCH5q
The Kadayawan sa Dabaw 2012 fever is officially on!
The local government of Davao City has released the official calendar of events for this year's Kadayawan […]
- Kool Chef Kitchen Serves Breakfast, Snacks, Lunch and Dinner at a very Student-friendly price. You can also enjoy their Gelato cakes, Gelato Crepes and Smoothies.
Located At Corner Artiaga-Mabini Streets, Davao […]
- Loleng’s Mountain Spring A mountain resort 3,000 feet over sea degree, Loleng's Mountain Spring Resort is 95% man-made! It's an excellent design of how we are able to re-create nature and rebuild a misplaced atmosphere.
Not lengthy following, […]
- Chixboy Grill
Chixboy Grill’s menu sets the standard for Davao City dining with approachable gastronomic style, highly focused on highlighting only the freshest of ingredients. Lunch and Dinner menus uplift comfort food and highlight the bounty of […]
- Kaizen Davao: Japanese Street Dining
"Food was served hot and tasteful! The cue for the customers were conducted in a orderly manner. Servers were clean and courteous. The katsudon was juicy and not too sweet.
The Price is reasonable. Owners are accommodating, friendly […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us