Amaranthus Garden Massage and SPA
Tags: Amaranthus Garden Massage and SPA, Amaranthus Garden Massage and SPA davao, Amaranthus SPA, body, davao massage, fitness, health, healthy living, massage, spa
To give clients satisfaction through our quality massage and SPA services
To produce a highly trained therapist, and to give a job to many people all over the Philippines…. Our vision is to have a Branch Anywhere in the Philippines… And to give a very best service to the Filipino People… even to Foreign People
Address: Door 1. Alejanrda Bldg. Vinzon St. Cor. porras St., 8000 Davao City, Philippines
Phone: (082) 302-6291
You might also like:
- Holiday Gym and Spa Keeping fit is not just a hobby but a way of life. This is why we have dedicated ourselves to people who know that the real strength they get from staying fit is the feeling it gives them inside.
At Holiday Gym and Spa we want you to […]
- Pohoda Spa and Sauna
"Expect the Unexpected.. the best massage in town."
Are you suffering from discomfort or pain? Is life causing you to need some rejuvenation or some relaxation to help you make it through the day or through the week perhaps? Have you […]
- Davao medical Center (DMC) is now Southern Philippines Medical Center (SPMC)c Indeed, DMC is expanding and improving far more to cater to all individuals in Mindanao, not merely in Davao City.
From a 600-bed capability, the Southern Philippines Medical Center has now already a 1,200-bed ability as mandated by […]
- Banana Leaf Asian Café in Davao Aside from beautiful resorts and hotels, Davao City is also popular for high-class eateries that serve delectable dishes. A lot of eateries inside the metropolis offer sumptuous Asian dishes. Hence, to beat other eating places and to […]
- Abreeza Mall Davao
Abreeza, the latest purchasing mall in Davao is lastly open final Thursday, Might twelve. The much-anticipated opening brought a various degree of exhilaration and thrill to Davao consumers. The mall is really a joint venture in […]
- Eden Nature Park & Resort A mountain resort 3,000 feet above sea level, Eden Nature Park is 95% man-made! It is a great model of how we can re-create nature and rebuild a lost environment.
Discovered sometime in 1971, the resort used to be a logged-over area […]
- Lola Abon’s Durian Candy Factory It's the best here in davao when it comes to durian delicacies aside from their best taste of durian products and no added preservatives, they are selling much cheaper than the other durian stores here in davao.
Most famous celebrities […]
- Paradise Beach Dive Site in Davao Should you love diving, you might be most likely curious about the a variety of diving sites in Davao. You will discover truly many websites in Davao, a single of which is the Paradise Beach front dive web page. It truly is located in one […]
- Brokenshire College Brokenshire College is committed to present value-oriented Christian Education by way of continuous improvement and total involvement for customer satisfaction.
Brokenshire College is the leading learning and transforming […]
- Jack’s Ridge History
The land on which Jack's Ridge now stand as soon as formed part of your headquarter from the retreating Japanese forces towards the end in the World War II. The Americans had landed in Davao on Might 1, 1945, forcing the […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us