Confex & Co. Bakehouse in Davao City
“Great place to get coffee, cupcakes and freakshakes! The cupcakes are AMAZINGGGG. The red velvet and perfect chocolate cupcakes are our faves! They are so moist and rich and not too dense. “
Dreaming. To open a neighborhood bakery selling quality but reasonably-priced products. The welcoming smell of freshly baked goods together with the aroma of brewing coffee when you enter the premises.
To create out from scratch, revising recipes, testing out flavors and to know how to pair it with something that enhances it, thus elevating the whole experience. To believing that eating quality baked goods does not necessarily be too expensive. To prepare meticulously good coffee, identify flavor notes and to be knowledgeable enough to educate customers as to how, where and why it is prepared that way.
These are one of the many core visions that we will turn into reality with the right guidance and true passion of the craft.
Jeffrey Diana (Facebook Review) – “Finally got a chance to visit Davao’s most famous ‘Freak Shake’ shop! The new place is very chic and modern (loved the industrial themed setup of the place). I’ve tried their new white coffee (latte), revel bars, red velvet, and the double chocolate banana loaf which was heaven! (no joke, it’s a must try!). Prices are also relatively fair considering the quality of the food. No free WiFi as of the moment, but I think they will provide soon. Overall, the experience was superb!”
Catheline Roflo Manalili (Facebook Review) –“Just being curious how there foodie look like and taste like. I love the idea of having the wood cable reel as there table, also the wood rectangular chopping board as the plate very country side type. The staff are accommodating and they bake cake infront of them lakas maka inggit love there chocolate not to sweet to contrast on there freakyshake. I will bring my other friends for them to enjou it too.”
Seth Liao (Facebook Review) – “I loved the red velvet cupcake/cake and coffee shake most. Good stuff you got. However, the choco frosting for the choco cake/cupcake is a bit too sweet. And I hope you will offer pica2x soon (fries, pasta, etc.).”
Business Hours: 1:00PM – 11:00PM (MON-SAT)
Contact #: 09079230342
Email Address: email@example.com
Location: Door 12 & 13, The Site, E. Jacinto Extension. , Corner V. Mapa Street., Davao City, 8000 Davao City
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- CheesyMadas CHEESYMADAS is a start up business owned and operated by Valerie M. Te. She is a self-taught baker mom since she got married and had her first child. She is well known for her passion in baking for her three beautiful daughters that led […]
- The Epicurious Gastropub: A Must Try! The first ever gastropub to open in Davao, The Epicurious Gastropub features a full menu of locally and internationally inspired cuisines. From Oxtail Kare-Kare (Filipino), Lasagna (Italian), Blackened Spare Ribs (American), […]
- Bistro Selera Modern filipino Bistro and Bar at the SM Lanang Premier
"We shall be highlighting on classic signature dishes and introducing new selections. We shall also be serving wine and other alcoholic beverages, including our signature cocktails […]
- Cafe Demitasse If you are looking for a new place to hang out, this is the perfect place for you! We have the right ambiance, great coffee, cakes to satisfy your sweet tooth and good food to fill your tummy! Location
727 F. Torres Street, 8000 […]
- Zabs Buffet Restaurant Zabs Buffet Restaurant is a contemporary self-serviced buffet restaurant in Davao City. Offering an extensive banquet-style dining experience, provides the perfect relaxed dining environment for locals and visitors alike. They select […]
- California Diner, Davao Bringing you the West Coast taste...Classic American burgers, tacos, fajitas, nachos, chili dogs, fries, shakes, and even rice toppings! Location Jacinto Extention and F. Torres, 8000 Davao City Hours
Mon - Sat: 10:00 am - 1:00 […]
- Kikokeki: Best Fluffy Cheesecake in Davao City "Guaranteed to satisfy the most ardent cheesecake fan out there. The taste is simply the best..."
Light and wiggly, kikokeki Fluffy Cheesecake is a delicious gift for a real cheesecake lover. It's a melt-in-your-mouth combination […]
- Falubi Halo-Halo Snack House: Best Halo-Halo in Davao Falubi Halo-Halo Snack House was nicely designed, making its store instagram worthy and clean despite its humble surrounding The 80 pesos price tag is quite low for its quality and can be shared by two as they are quite generous with […]
- Kaizen Davao: Japanese Street Dining "Food was served hot and tasteful! The cue for the customers were conducted in a orderly manner. Servers were clean and courteous. The katsudon was juicy and not too sweet.
The Price is reasonable. Owners are accommodating, friendly […]
- Jones Beach Resort Situated within the heart of Davao’s progressive south region, Jones Beach Resort is situated a couple of minutes through the town correct. They've been awarded as No. one Swimming Pool Resort in Davao City in 2003 and 2005 in addition to […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us