Shrine of the Holy Infant Jesus of Prague
Tags: Catholic Christians, chruch in davao, davao church, Shrine Hills, Shrine of the Holy Infant Jesus of Prague
The Shrine Hills is known for grounding the site of Shrine of the Holy Infant Jesus of Prague — a church, seminary and meditation center for the devout Catholic Christians in Davao. People go there for various reasons: to pray, to play with the kids, or to unwind with the whole family. You should try to go there especially on Sundays. You will see how fun and loving the Filipino family can be at the Shrine Hills.
Contact Info: (082) 297-20-54
You might also like:
- St. Jude Thaddeus Parish Church St. Jude Thaddeus Parish is situated in the southwest bend with the City of Davao at General Malvar Street. This parish was utilized to become a component with the San Pedro Cathedral; and claimed a membership of about 20,000 […]
- Saint Francis of Assisi About Saint Francis of Assisi
Saint Francis of Assisi (1182-1226) was born into a wealthy family in Assisi, Italy, the son of a cloth merchant. Francis obtained little formal education and his childhood was based solely on enjoyable. […]
- San Pedro Cathedral The San Pedro Cathedral will be the oldest church in Davao City, Davao, Philippines. It was named immediately after San Pedro (Saint Peter), the patron saint of Davao. The original structure was built in 1847 throughout the Spanish period […]
- San Pedro College The SPC Vision and Mission Statement
The San Pedro College is a Catholic Institution of learning dedicated to the Christian education of the people of Davao and its neighboring regions. It is It is own and managed by the […]
- Japanese Tunnel in Davao There are actually lots of historical landmarks in Davao, but few have captured the public imagination quite like the Japanese Tunnel.
Although there is numerous of those tunnels in Davao, the most famous is the 1 on the D' Japanese […]
- San Pedro Hospital San Pedro Hospital is a catholic non-stock, non-profit, training institution committed to the care of the sick and also the poor, the education of well being professionals as well as the delivery of high quality well being care to […]
- Ateneo de Davao University Ateneo de Davao University is really a premiere Filipino, Catholic and Jesuit College founded by the Philippine Province with the Society of Jesus in year 1948 which aims to establish a standard of excellence in academic and spiritual […]
- The Apo View Hotel Davao’s most popular address, The Apo View, has by means of the last 60 years, developed a distinct brand of hospitality and excellence in service matched with the perfect blend of amenities for business and […]
- Wild FM Davao Wild 92. 3 WT is a commercial music station broadcasting from Davao City, the Philippines, 24 hours a day since 1988. This Fm radio station is owned and operated by the University of Mindanao Broadcasting Network (UMBN), the pioneer […]
- Cociná Buffet Davao: Best Wagyu Buffet Experience in Davao
"Reasonably priced, burgers are to die for. the staff and owners are warm and friendly. Definitely we will be back"
"Great people & great service!!! Definitely recommend this place to meat lovers in Davao City!!! The […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us