Robinsons Cybergate Davao
Tags: Handyman Do It Best, IT/BPO, Robinsons Cybergate davao, Robinsons Davao, Robinsons Land Inc., Robinsons Malls, Robinsons Supermarket, Shopping mall, shopping mall in davao, Supermarket
Robinsons Land Inc. – the biggest landlord of office space, the second largest diversified real estate business inside the Philippines, and also the second largest purchasing center operator inside the country is going to build a mall in Davao City which can be developed to home company procedure outsourcing operations which include name centers.
Robinsons Davao which would be a mall and an IT/BPO facility is targetted to be completed prior to the end of 2008. It will have a gross floor region of 13,000 square meters. 5,000 square meters would be dedicated for BPO operations for example a call heart. With such floor location, this would be the biggest BPO facility in Mindanao.
“We have designed a 2 degree shopping mall to include our retail affiliates Robinsons Supermarket and Handyman Do It Best, together with quick service restaurant, health and beauty outlets and a call center at the second degree,” said Robinsons Malls general manager Cornelio Mapa.
He added that “this format will easily compliment the lifestyle of call heart employees who look forward to some rest and recreation after work.”
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Gaisano Mall Davao Mall investors from Metro Manila are now flocking in Davao Metropolis. Gokongwei’s Robinsons Land Corp is half way by way of the construction of their first cybergate shopping mall in Mindanao. A Cybergate shopping mall is RLC’s new line […]
- Holiday Taxi F. Bangoy St.
(82) 221-1555; (82) 221-4666, (82) 221-2493, (82) 221-249
- MABUHAY TAXI Company background
First and Only Cab firm within the Philippines equipped with LED taxi toplights. Awarded Most Outstanding Taxi 2005 (Philippine Advertising Excellence Awards) 24 Hours Radio Taxi Dispatch Service in Davao […]
- Davao Festivals and Fiestas – Madayaw Dabaw! * Kadayawan Festival – 3rd week of August
a weeklong celebration and thanksgiving for nature’s bountiful harvest that happens on the 3rd week of August.
* Musikahan Festival of Tagum City
Musikahan Festival of Tagum City can be a […]
- Redemptorist Church Address: JP Laurel Avenue, Davao City
Tel. No.: +63 (082) 227-6647 / 221-2245
Thursday: 2:30-4:00 pm
Saturday: 8:30 -10:00 am
Downpayment of […]
- NCCC Mall in Davao Located along MacArthur Highway in the City of Davao, NCCC Shopping mall is a stunning buying center that offers buyers almost everything they require, ranging from entertainment down to dining. With the prospects as its primary concern, […]
- TSAA: Best IELTS Review Center in Davao
The Study Aide Avenue is a review center that offers intensive IELTS review services to both Filipino and foreign students in the Philippines. We stand out among the rest of the IELTS review centers in the […]
- Kikokeki: Best Fluffy Cheesecake in Davao City
"Guaranteed to satisfy the most ardent cheesecake fan out there. The taste is simply the best..."
Light and wiggly, kikokeki Fluffy Cheesecake is a delicious gift for a real cheesecake lover. It's a melt-in-your-mouth combination […]
- The Peak;Gmall Davao The newest hangout attraction here in Davao, The Peak in Gaisano Mall.
A sky-park-themed al fresco
Great reastaurants are here with great food :-))
- Philippine Eagle Foundation The Philippine Eagle (Pithecophaga jefferyi) is really a giant forest raptor endemic towards the Philippines. It truly is considered one particular of your largest and most powerful eagles within the world. Unfortunately, it's also 1 of […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us