Gaisano Mall Davao
Tags: Gaisano Mall, Gaisano Mall Davao, Gaisano Shopping mall, gmall, Shopping mall
Mall investors from Metro Manila are now flocking in Davao Metropolis. Gokongwei’s Robinsons Land Corp is half way by way of the construction of their first cybergate shopping mall in Mindanao. A Cybergate shopping mall is RLC’s new line of malls which is a combination of a BPO creating and also a retail complicated. Robinsons Cybergate Complicated in Pioneer Mandaluyong and Cybergate in Bacolod are few of company’s existing cybergates inside the nation. Currently, Cybergate Davao along with Cybergate Cebu is underconstruction. Robinsons Cybergate Davao is located handful of kilometers away from Ayala Land’s Abreeza – an Ayala Center in Davao Metropolis. It might be a BPO complicated and also a mall too. Abreeza – an Ayala local mall in Davao City is number of kilometers away from Lanang Nation Club where the second SM Metropolis Davao will also be constructed.
Three significant malls will probably be opening inside the metropolis two to three years from now. Davao’s G-Mall is wide awake and aware of your incoming competition. Thus, enter Gaisano Shopping mall of Davao’s discreet yet large enlargement and significant interior renovation.
G-Mall of Davao is doubling its floor space by year finish. Construction of the seven-level south wing enlargement is on going and is now on the fifth degree. The work is round the clock to meet the target opening by year finish. The interior renovation of the current building and second mall creating enlargement projects are said to cost practically a billion pesos.
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Robinsons Cybergate Davao Robinsons Land Inc. - the biggest landlord of office space, the second largest diversified real estate business inside the Philippines, and also the second largest purchasing center operator inside the country is going to build a mall in […]
- Grand Regal Hotel Davao The Grand Regal Hotel Davao is a short drive from the airport and 2 kms from the Lanang Golf & Country Club. The hotel has easy access to the business and entertainment areas, including the Eagle National Centre and Samal Island via a […]
- Hog’s Breath Cafe SM Lanang Premier Davao, Philippines UPDATES: They are currently closed..
“There are many things we've never done, but we ain’t never had too much fun”, so the Hog’s Breath slogan goes. It’s an expression of a philosophy that has made Hog’s Breath a tear away success […]
- Upstairs Rooftop Bar + Kitchen Upstairs Rooftop Bar + Kitchen is located a mere two minutes’ walk from NCCC Mall Maa. Situated at the top of ERLOOM BUILDING, DBP Village, Maa Road, Matina, it is perfect for a relaxed dinner, and customarily vibrant early evening. The […]
- Zabadani Cafe Zabadani Cafe is an Islamic Restaurant serving HALALicious foods.
Our line up of foods and beverages represent the cuisine from the Islamic World (and from other culture) be it Syrian Kebabs, Arabian Samboosak and Kabsa; Gulf Pita […]
- Tan-Ton Thai Massage Thai-style massage with all that stretching, pulling, bending and cracking.
A must- try massage here in davao, very relaxing and very much affordable.
- Holiday Gym and Spa Keeping fit is not just a hobby but a way of life. This is why we have dedicated ourselves to people who know that the real strength they get from staying fit is the feeling it gives them inside.
At Holiday Gym and Spa we want you to […]
- St. Jude Thaddeus Parish Church St. Jude Thaddeus Parish is situated in the southwest bend with the City of Davao at General Malvar Street. This parish was utilized to become a component with the San Pedro Cathedral; and claimed a membership of about 20,000 […]
- Love Radio 90.7 Davao
MBC’s leading station on the FM band was previously known by its call letters DZMB, when it started out on AM in 1946 as the pioneer music station inside the nation. It started broadcasting on FM in 1975, signalling the birth of […]
- Redemptorist Church Address: JP Laurel Avenue, Davao City
Tel. No.: +63 (082) 227-6647 / 221-2245
Thursday: 2:30-4:00 pm
Saturday: 8:30 -10:00 am
Downpayment of […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us