Gaisano Mall Davao
Tags: Gaisano Mall, Gaisano Mall Davao, Gaisano Shopping mall, gmall, Shopping mall
Mall investors from Metro Manila are now flocking in Davao Metropolis. Gokongwei’s Robinsons Land Corp is half way by way of the construction of their first cybergate shopping mall in Mindanao. A Cybergate shopping mall is RLC’s new line of malls which is a combination of a BPO creating and also a retail complicated. Robinsons Cybergate Complicated in Pioneer Mandaluyong and Cybergate in Bacolod are few of company’s existing cybergates inside the nation. Currently, Cybergate Davao along with Cybergate Cebu is underconstruction. Robinsons Cybergate Davao is located handful of kilometers away from Ayala Land’s Abreeza – an Ayala Center in Davao Metropolis. It might be a BPO complicated and also a mall too. Abreeza – an Ayala local mall in Davao City is number of kilometers away from Lanang Nation Club where the second SM Metropolis Davao will also be constructed.
Three significant malls will probably be opening inside the metropolis two to three years from now. Davao’s G-Mall is wide awake and aware of your incoming competition. Thus, enter Gaisano Shopping mall of Davao’s discreet yet large enlargement and significant interior renovation.
G-Mall of Davao is doubling its floor space by year finish. Construction of the seven-level south wing enlargement is on going and is now on the fifth degree. The work is round the clock to meet the target opening by year finish. The interior renovation of the current building and second mall creating enlargement projects are said to cost practically a billion pesos.
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Robinsons Cybergate Davao Robinsons Land Inc. - the biggest landlord of office space, the second largest diversified real estate business inside the Philippines, and also the second largest purchasing center operator inside the country is going to build a mall in […]
- Abreeza Mall Davao Abreeza, the latest purchasing mall in Davao is lastly open final Thursday, Might twelve. The much-anticipated opening brought a various degree of exhilaration and thrill to Davao consumers. The mall is really a joint venture in […]
- SM Lanang Premier Cinema: 3D/2D IMAX Theater in DAVAO SM Cinema Brings the IMAX Experience to Davao
SM Cinema, the country’s leading film exhibitor, continues its quest to elevate this country’s cinematic experience by bringing in state-of-the-art theater technology. Introducing the IMAX […]
- SM ANNEX Davao The New SM ANNEX in Davao located at Ecoland, Davao City More shops and restaurants for you to dine-in Acer 8telcom Bench Blackbeard’s Seafood and Grill Bonchon Bo’s Coffee Breadtalk Call it […]
- The Peak;Gmall Davao The newest hangout attraction here in Davao, The Peak in Gaisano Mall. A sky-park-themed al fresco Great reastaurants are here with great food :-))
- Kadayawan sa Dabaw 2012 Official Calendar of Events Kadayawan sa Dabaw 2012 official logo. Photo by http://on.fb.me/yeCH5q The Kadayawan sa Dabaw 2012 fever is officially on! The local government of Davao City has released the official calendar of events for this year's Kadayawan […]
- SM City in Davao Among the collectibles associated with SM Excellent Holdings within the Philippines, SM City Davao is really a thorough mall which homes a number of the most recent kinds of amusement along with the finest specialised retailers. This […]
- NCCC Mall in Davao Located along MacArthur Highway in the City of Davao, NCCC Shopping mall is a stunning buying center that offers buyers almost everything they require, ranging from entertainment down to dining. With the prospects as its primary concern, […]
- Pearl Farm Beach Resort Within the deep Southern Mindanao, based inside the Land of Wonderful Promise, is a Tropical Paradise, a place with natural charms, Davao. The new destination on the South, Davao City is only an hour-and-twenty five minute plane ride away […]
- How to get to Davao By Air he Davao International Airport, also known as Francisco Bangoy International Airport, is the principal link to the Davao region from other countries and the rest of the islands. It is the busiest airport in Southern […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us