Love Radio 90.7 Davao
Tags: 90.7, davao radio, Love Radio, Love Radio 90.7, Love Radio 90.7 Davao, Media, radio stations
MBC’s leading station on the FM band was previously
known by its call letters DZMB, when it
started out on AM in 1946 as the pioneer music station
started broadcasting on FM in 1975, signalling the birth of the
Adore Radio network.
Back then, it played mainstream pop, later gravitating to
simple listening music. Now, pushing into its third decade, 90.7
Adore Radio continues to entertain a wide range of listeners
having a music format that combines middle-of-the-road (MOR) songs with
modern hit tunes
and also the
contemporary rock sounds.
The station broadcasts at 25,000 watts, reaching out to radio listeners in Mega Manila,
components of Quezon, Nueva Ecija, Bataan, Zambales, Rizal Province, Bulacan, Laguna, Cavite, Batangas, Pampanga,
Components of Tarlac and Pangasinan.
will be the acknowledged and official #1 radio station in metro and mega-Manila, having consistently topped the ratings for the past seven years, based on surveys by the Radio
Study Council. Its taglines “Kailangan pa ba’ng i-memorize ‘yan?” and “Bisyo na ‘to!” have
turn out to be
daily expressions of
Phone #: (082)3053971, 3035884, 2241523, 2262222
Address: MBC Compound R. Castillo St., Agdao
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- 105.9 MixFm Davao
We are Davao City's Top Choice for a better Radio Experience. Our compelling
passion to offer innovative, creative, sensible, and globally competitive radio
for today's Davaoeno is our EDGE.
Phone #: (082)3055061, […]
- The Edge Davao 104.3 FM
OUR STATEMENT OF FAITH
UCB Initiative for Asia, Inc., a corporation duly organized and existing under the Philippine laws having its primary purpose of facilitating the development of Asian Christians as professional Christian […]
- Wild FM Davao Wild 92. 3 WT is a commercial music station broadcasting from Davao City, the Philippines, 24 hours a day since 1988. This Fm radio station is owned and operated by the University of Mindanao Broadcasting Network (UMBN), the pioneer […]
- BOMBO RADYO LIVE IN THE WORLDWIDE WEB!!!
BOMBO RADYO DAVAO has become observed worldwide through the worldwide net send out on the net.
Generously educate family all over the world or perhaps in the actual Philippines or perhaps in any kind regarding Mindanao to pay […]
- Bali Bali Beach Resort Bali Bali Beach Resort got its name from the word “bali bali”, which, within the native dialect of Pangasinan, means “beautiful”. Thus, a lovely resort. The one-hectare property is located in the southwest coastline with the Island Garden […]
- Hog’s Breath Cafe SM Lanang Premier Davao, Philippines UPDATES: They are currently closed..
“There are many things we've never done, but we ain’t never had too much fun”, so the Hog’s Breath slogan goes. It’s an expression of a philosophy that has made Hog’s Breath a tear away success […]
- Holiday Taxi F. Bangoy St.
(82) 221-1555; (82) 221-4666, (82) 221-2493, (82) 221-249
- Vikings, Largest Buffet Restaurant in Davao City Largest Buffet Restaurant opens in Davao, Boosts Tourism
Tourists spend an average of $92/day around 4,000php. At least 225 of this amount is spent for food and beverage according to the Department of Tourism 2011 tourist profile […]
- Jeong Gane Korean Restaurant
Whether you are new to Korean food or a Korean food fanatic, you will find something you like from the menu items they offer. With definitive flexibility in terms of meat selections or vegetarian varieties, as well as spiciness […]
- Riley Simon Grilled Burger & Ribs Hungry?
Satisfy your burger & ribs craving with Riley Simon Grilled Burger & Ribs!
Our burgers are 6 inches in diameter, made to match your taste. Grilled Beef Patties topped with your preferred ingredients - from tomatoes, […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us