Love Radio 90.7 Davao
Tags: 90.7, davao radio, Love Radio, Love Radio 90.7, Love Radio 90.7 Davao, Media, radio stations
MBC’s leading station on the FM band was previously
known by its call letters DZMB, when it
started out on AM in 1946 as the pioneer music station
started broadcasting on FM in 1975, signalling the birth of the
Adore Radio network.
Back then, it played mainstream pop, later gravitating to
simple listening music. Now, pushing into its third decade, 90.7
Adore Radio continues to entertain a wide range of listeners
having a music format that combines middle-of-the-road (MOR) songs with
modern hit tunes
and also the
contemporary rock sounds.
The station broadcasts at 25,000 watts, reaching out to radio listeners in Mega Manila,
components of Quezon, Nueva Ecija, Bataan, Zambales, Rizal Province, Bulacan, Laguna, Cavite, Batangas, Pampanga,
Components of Tarlac and Pangasinan.
will be the acknowledged and official #1 radio station in metro and mega-Manila, having consistently topped the ratings for the past seven years, based on surveys by the Radio
Study Council. Its taglines “Kailangan pa ba’ng i-memorize ‘yan?” and “Bisyo na ‘to!” have
turn out to be
daily expressions of
Phone #: (082)3053971, 3035884, 2241523, 2262222
Address: MBC Compound R. Castillo St., Agdao
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- 105.9 MixFm Davao
We are Davao City's Top Choice for a better Radio Experience. Our compelling
passion to offer innovative, creative, sensible, and globally competitive radio
for today's Davaoeno is our EDGE.
Phone #: (082)3055061, […]
- The Edge Davao 104.3 FM
OUR STATEMENT OF FAITH
UCB Initiative for Asia, Inc., a corporation duly organized and existing under the Philippine laws having its primary purpose of facilitating the development of Asian Christians as professional Christian […]
- Wild FM Davao Wild 92. 3 WT is a commercial music station broadcasting from Davao City, the Philippines, 24 hours a day since 1988. This Fm radio station is owned and operated by the University of Mindanao Broadcasting Network (UMBN), the pioneer […]
- BOMBO RADYO LIVE IN THE WORLDWIDE WEB!!!
BOMBO RADYO DAVAO has become observed worldwide through the worldwide net send out on the net.
Generously educate family all over the world or perhaps in the actual Philippines or perhaps in any kind regarding Mindanao to pay […]
- WaterFront Insular Hotel Waterfront Philippines, Inc. (WPI) was registered as an investment holding business for resort, leisure and tourism businesses. WPI initially operates through its two wholly owned subsidiaries, namely, Waterfront Mactan Casino Hotel, Inc. […]
- Zabs Buffet Restaurant
Zabs Buffet Restaurant is a contemporary self-serviced buffet restaurant in Davao City. Offering an extensive banquet-style dining experience, provides the perfect relaxed dining environment for locals and visitors alike. They select […]
- Outback Grill BBQ | Burgers | Ribs | Seafood A place filled with fun, friends, entertainment, and incredible food
Outback Grill, situated in Bacaca Road Davao City ! Don’t miss Davao’s newest and brightest resto that offers an exciting array of affordable and tasty […]
- RD Crab Shack Davao City – Best Paluto All You Can in Davao City
"We love seafood and this place is awesome, fantastic service, beautiful food menus and good pricing. Just wonderful and highly recommend. Great for couples, birthdays, families, celebrations, seminars and corporate […]
- Davao Doctor’s Hospital Davao doctors Hospital is a privately-owned, tertiary level and multi-specialty hospital located inside heart of Davao City, Philippines. Founded in 1969, today it is the largest and most modern hospital from the Island of Mindanao, with […]
- How to get to Davao By Air he Davao International Airport, also known as Francisco Bangoy International Airport, is the principal link to the Davao region from other countries and the rest of the islands. It is the busiest airport in Southern […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us