Tags: ABS-CBN, ABS-CBN Davao, DXAB, DXAB 1296, DXAB Radyo, DXAB Radyo Patrol, DXAB Radyo Patrol 1296, TV Patrol, TV Patrol southern mindanao
TV Patrol The southern part of Mindanao may be the nearby information community send out with the ABS-CBN Local Community Team inside Davao Metropolis. It’s been one of the most viewed information enter in Davao Town as well as Area 14. The actual newscast is really a tabloid-style file format. This system provides media statements concerning the existing activities inside The southern area of Mindanao.
It can be shown reside everyday in the ABS-CBN Davao Train station from a few:30-6:double zero Pm hours, coming from Friday to be able to Comes to an end. Additionally it is proven in another country from the Philippine Funnel and also Simulcast upon DXAB Radyo Patrol 1296.
Tv set Patrol The southern part of Mindanao looks after a 24-hour move associated with correspondents, cameramen and also motorists together with insurance coverage on the provinces regarding Davao delete Norte, Davao delete Sur, Davao Asian and also Compostela Area
Produced inside 1988, Tv set Patrol The southern area of Mindanao provides protected tales including earthquakes, man-made unfortunate occurances, spiritual issues, tribe clashes, politics controversies, sociable problems as well as criminal offense tales.
Business Address: ABS-CBN Complex Broadcast Ave., Shrine Hills, Matina, Davao City
Telephone Numbers: (082) 296-1911 to 17; (082) 299-1477
Fax Numbers: (082) 299-1477; (082) 296-1915
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Microtel Inn and Suites in Davao Davao Metropolis is synonymous with 1 word - culture.
Exemplifying the mix of diverse traditions that make the city all the much more attractive to tourists, Davao City can also be positioning itself as the cyber city of Southern […]
- Events by EC King by Four J Kings Event Planner Services – Coordination – Event Catering – Decorator in Davao City Owned and Managed by Eva Corcino, Events by EC King aims to be the premier provider of catering, food service needs, party decors, photo and video coverage. Boasting of collective experiences in the event industry, the Events by EC King […]
- The Peak;Gmall Davao The newest hangout attraction here in Davao, The Peak in Gaisano Mall.
A sky-park-themed al fresco
Great reastaurants are here with great food :-))
- Maligaya taxi
Maligaya taxi drivers have done it again. For the past years they have been getting poor feedback from the commuting public even from the mayor himself.
(82) 299-1111; (82) 296-1391; (82) […]
- How to get to Davao By Air he Davao International Airport, also known as Francisco Bangoy International Airport, is the principal link to the Davao region from other countries and the rest of the islands. It is the busiest airport in Southern […]
- Tan-Ton Thai Massage Thai-style massage with all that stretching, pulling, bending and cracking.
A must- try massage here in davao, very relaxing and very much affordable.
- Saint Francis of Assisi About Saint Francis of Assisi
Saint Francis of Assisi (1182-1226) was born into a wealthy family in Assisi, Italy, the son of a cloth merchant. Francis obtained little formal education and his childhood was based solely on enjoyable. […]
- Holiday Taxi F. Bangoy St.
(82) 221-1555; (82) 221-4666, (82) 221-2493, (82) 221-249
- Love Radio 90.7 Davao
MBC’s leading station on the FM band was previously known by its call letters DZMB, when it started out on AM in 1946 as the pioneer music station inside the nation. It started broadcasting on FM in 1975, signalling the birth of […]
The product of a merger heralded as unprecedented in size and scale in the Philippine banking industry, Banco De Oro Unibank (BDO) today represents a firm consolidation of distinct strengths and advantages built over the years […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us