Pearl Farm Beach Resort
Tags: beaches, davao beaches, high quality pearls, outdoor swimming pools, Pearl Farm Resort, Resort, South-East Asian cuisine, swimming pools, Tropical Paradise, Western cuisine
Within the deep Southern Mindanao, based inside the Land of Wonderful Promise, is a Tropical Paradise, a place with natural charms, Davao. The new destination on the South, Davao City is only an hour-and-twenty five minute plane ride away from Manila, and about forty-five minutes away from Cebu City, the major gateway in the Visayas. The world’s largest metropolis is blessed with several organic attractions like Mt. Apo, the highest mountain peak from the Philippines. Davao is also residence to the monkey-eating Philippine eagle, a favorite of conservation groups. And, culture-oriented travellers is going to be enchanted by the villages with the T’boli, Yakan and Mandaya tribes, considered to be among the oldest ethnic groups within the Philippines.
Located from the Gulf of Davao will be the Samal group of Islands, and archipelago consisting of nine islands which stretch out over a land area of 28,000 hectares. Samal is usually a wonderful, tranquil and exotic island with a coastline bedecked with white sand beaches, abundant marine life, rock formations, and mangroves. and landscape elements which include coconut as well as other fruit-bearing trees, flowering plants as well as other lush vegetation.
Nestled on the quiet west side of Samal Island. a mere 40-minute boatride away from the city could be the Pearl Farm Beach Resort. Situated by a hillside cliff covered with lush vegetation as a backdrop the resort offers its guests – well facilities and modern amenities in an exotic environment :
Island Garden City of Samal Davao del Norte, Philippines
Nestled on the quiet side of Samal Island off Davao City in Southern Philippines. Located by the hillside cliff covered with lush vegetation, a lovely area transformed into a world class resort fringed by white sand beaches.
Pearl Farm Beach Resort (082) 221-9970-75 (082) 235-0876
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Davao Beaches Davao beaches are amid the finest within the nation. Davao, getting bounded by a coastline along the Davao Gulf area, is blessed with seashore fronts that mostly boast of stretches of white-sandy areas and clear blue waters rich with […]
- Best 5 Beaches in Davao – Philippines Mergrande Ocean Resort
Mergrande Ocean Vacation resort is proud to boasts in the wonder of natures beauty having an uncomplicated landscape and architecture. Mergrande is really a AA class resort and proclaimed the top 1 seaside […]
- RD Crab Shack Davao City – Best Paluto All You Can in Davao City
"We love seafood and this place is awesome, fantastic service, beautiful food menus and good pricing. Just wonderful and highly recommend. Great for couples, birthdays, families, celebrations, seminars and corporate […]
- Out Of Nowhere Kitchen Torres: A Perfect Family / Group Dining Restaurant
"A Perfect Family / Group Dining Restaurant"
Jane A. (Google Review) - "their staffs are really accommodating and friendly. I always love to eat here."
DominiqueYsabelle E. (Google Review) - "This restaurant […]
- Paradise Beach Dive Site in Davao Should you love diving, you might be most likely curious about the a variety of diving sites in Davao. You will discover truly many websites in Davao, a single of which is the Paradise Beach front dive web page. It truly is located in one […]
- Pohoda Spa and Sauna
"Expect the Unexpected.. the best massage in town."
Are you suffering from discomfort or pain? Is life causing you to need some rejuvenation or some relaxation to help you make it through the day or through the week perhaps? Have you […]
- Jeong Gane Korean Restaurant
Whether you are new to Korean food or a Korean food fanatic, you will find something you like from the menu items they offer. With definitive flexibility in terms of meat selections or vegetarian varieties, as well as spiciness […]
- The Epicurious Gastropub: A Must Try!
The first ever gastropub to open in Davao, The Epicurious Gastropub features a full menu of locally and internationally inspired cuisines.
From Oxtail Kare-Kare (Filipino), Lasagna (Italian), Blackened Spare Ribs (American), […]
- Glamour Resto & Caterer Glamour is often a known restaurant and caterer in our hometown Cotabato City.
The Davao City branch was opened recently, on August 20, 2009. It can be owned and managed by Chef Rebecca Losin, and her mom, Tita Chona […]
- Vikings, Largest Buffet Restaurant in Davao City Largest Buffet Restaurant opens in Davao, Boosts Tourism
Tourists spend an average of $92/day around 4,000php. At least 225 of this amount is spent for food and beverage according to the Department of Tourism 2011 tourist profile […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us