Pearl Farm Beach Resort
Tags: beaches, davao beaches, high quality pearls, outdoor swimming pools, Pearl Farm Resort, Resort, South-East Asian cuisine, swimming pools, Tropical Paradise, Western cuisine
Within the deep Southern Mindanao, based inside the Land of Wonderful Promise, is a Tropical Paradise, a place with natural charms, Davao. The new destination on the South, Davao City is only an hour-and-twenty five minute plane ride away from Manila, and about forty-five minutes away from Cebu City, the major gateway in the Visayas. The world’s largest metropolis is blessed with several organic attractions like Mt. Apo, the highest mountain peak from the Philippines. Davao is also residence to the monkey-eating Philippine eagle, a favorite of conservation groups. And, culture-oriented travellers is going to be enchanted by the villages with the T’boli, Yakan and Mandaya tribes, considered to be among the oldest ethnic groups within the Philippines.
Located from the Gulf of Davao will be the Samal group of Islands, and archipelago consisting of nine islands which stretch out over a land area of 28,000 hectares. Samal is usually a wonderful, tranquil and exotic island with a coastline bedecked with white sand beaches, abundant marine life, rock formations, and mangroves. and landscape elements which include coconut as well as other fruit-bearing trees, flowering plants as well as other lush vegetation.
Nestled on the quiet west side of Samal Island. a mere 40-minute boatride away from the city could be the Pearl Farm Beach Resort. Situated by a hillside cliff covered with lush vegetation as a backdrop the resort offers its guests – well facilities and modern amenities in an exotic environment :
Island Garden City of Samal Davao del Norte, Philippines
Nestled on the quiet side of Samal Island off Davao City in Southern Philippines. Located by the hillside cliff covered with lush vegetation, a lovely area transformed into a world class resort fringed by white sand beaches.
Pearl Farm Beach Resort (082) 221-9970-75 (082) 235-0876
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Davao Beaches Davao beaches are amid the finest within the nation. Davao, getting bounded by a coastline along the Davao Gulf area, is blessed with seashore fronts that mostly boast of stretches of white-sandy areas and clear blue waters rich with […]
- Best 5 Beaches in Davao – Philippines Mergrande Ocean Resort
Mergrande Ocean Vacation resort is proud to boasts in the wonder of natures beauty having an uncomplicated landscape and architecture. Mergrande is really a AA class resort and proclaimed the top 1 seaside […]
- Go Forward Pest Control – Pest Control Services in Davao City, Philippines Pest Control Services such as General Pest Control, Termite Control / Anay Control, Rat Control, Cockroach Control, Mosquito Control, Exterminator, Fumigation, Fogging, Crawling and Flying Insect Control, Soil Treatment in Davao City, […]
- Tan-Ton Thai Massage Thai-style massage with all that stretching, pulling, bending and cracking.
A must- try massage here in davao, very relaxing and very much affordable.
- Maligaya taxi
Maligaya taxi drivers have done it again. For the past years they have been getting poor feedback from the commuting public even from the mayor himself.
(82) 299-1111; (82) 296-1391; (82) […]
- Abreeza Mall Davao
Abreeza, the latest purchasing mall in Davao is lastly open final Thursday, Might twelve. The much-anticipated opening brought a various degree of exhilaration and thrill to Davao consumers. The mall is really a joint venture in […]
- San Pedro College The SPC Vision and Mission Statement
The San Pedro College is a Catholic Institution of learning dedicated to the Christian education of the people of Davao and its neighboring regions. It is It is own and managed by the […]
The product of a merger heralded as unprecedented in size and scale in the Philippine banking industry, Banco De Oro Unibank (BDO) today represents a firm consolidation of distinct strengths and advantages built over the years […]
- Kaizen Davao: Japanese Street Dining
"Food was served hot and tasteful! The cue for the customers were conducted in a orderly manner. Servers were clean and courteous. The katsudon was juicy and not too sweet.
The Price is reasonable. Owners are accommodating, friendly […]
- Bali Bali Beach Resort Bali Bali Beach Resort got its name from the word “bali bali”, which, within the native dialect of Pangasinan, means “beautiful”. Thus, a lovely resort. The one-hectare property is located in the southwest coastline with the Island Garden […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us