Pearl Farm Beach Resort
Tags: beaches, davao beaches, high quality pearls, outdoor swimming pools, Pearl Farm Resort, Resort, South-East Asian cuisine, swimming pools, Tropical Paradise, Western cuisine
Within the deep Southern Mindanao, based inside the Land of Wonderful Promise, is a Tropical Paradise, a place with natural charms, Davao. The new destination on the South, Davao City is only an hour-and-twenty five minute plane ride away from Manila, and about forty-five minutes away from Cebu City, the major gateway in the Visayas. The world’s largest metropolis is blessed with several organic attractions like Mt. Apo, the highest mountain peak from the Philippines. Davao is also residence to the monkey-eating Philippine eagle, a favorite of conservation groups. And, culture-oriented travellers is going to be enchanted by the villages with the T’boli, Yakan and Mandaya tribes, considered to be among the oldest ethnic groups within the Philippines.
Located from the Gulf of Davao will be the Samal group of Islands, and archipelago consisting of nine islands which stretch out over a land area of 28,000 hectares. Samal is usually a wonderful, tranquil and exotic island with a coastline bedecked with white sand beaches, abundant marine life, rock formations, and mangroves. and landscape elements which include coconut as well as other fruit-bearing trees, flowering plants as well as other lush vegetation.
Nestled on the quiet west side of Samal Island. a mere 40-minute boatride away from the city could be the Pearl Farm Beach Resort. Situated by a hillside cliff covered with lush vegetation as a backdrop the resort offers its guests – well facilities and modern amenities in an exotic environment :
Island Garden City of Samal Davao del Norte, Philippines
Nestled on the quiet side of Samal Island off Davao City in Southern Philippines. Located by the hillside cliff covered with lush vegetation, a lovely area transformed into a world class resort fringed by white sand beaches.
Pearl Farm Beach Resort (082) 221-9970-75 (082) 235-0876
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Davao Beaches Davao beaches are amid the finest within the nation. Davao, getting bounded by a coastline along the Davao Gulf area, is blessed with seashore fronts that mostly boast of stretches of white-sandy areas and clear blue waters rich with […]
- Best 5 Beaches in Davao – Philippines Mergrande Ocean Resort Mergrande Ocean Vacation resort is proud to boasts in the wonder of natures beauty having an uncomplicated landscape and architecture. Mergrande is really a AA class resort and proclaimed the top 1 seaside […]
- Jones Beach Resort Situated within the heart of Davao’s progressive south region, Jones Beach Resort is situated a couple of minutes through the town correct. They've been awarded as No. one Swimming Pool Resort in Davao City in 2003 and 2005 in addition to […]
- Bali Bali Beach Resort Bali Bali Beach Resort got its name from the word “bali bali”, which, within the native dialect of Pangasinan, means “beautiful”. Thus, a lovely resort. The one-hectare property is located in the southwest coastline with the Island Garden […]
- Philippine Eagle Foundation The Philippine Eagle (Pithecophaga jefferyi) is really a giant forest raptor endemic towards the Philippines. It truly is considered one particular of your largest and most powerful eagles within the world. Unfortunately, it's also 1 of […]
- Chixboy Grill Chixboy Grill’s menu sets the standard for Davao City dining with approachable gastronomic style, highly focused on highlighting only the freshest of ingredients. Lunch and Dinner menus uplift comfort food and highlight the bounty of […]
- How to get to Davao By Air he Davao International Airport, also known as Francisco Bangoy International Airport, is the principal link to the Davao region from other countries and the rest of the islands. It is the busiest airport in Southern […]
- St. Jude Thaddeus Parish Church St. Jude Thaddeus Parish is situated in the southwest bend with the City of Davao at General Malvar Street. This parish was utilized to become a component with the San Pedro Cathedral; and claimed a membership of about 20,000 […]
- Malagos Garden Resort Brgy. Malagos in Calinan, Davao, Philippines isn't just a dwelling of your Philippine Eagle Center in which it housed the Endangered Philippine Eagles. It really is also exactly where the popular Malagos Garden Destination is […]
- WaterFront Insular Hotel Waterfront Philippines, Inc. (WPI) was registered as an investment holding business for resort, leisure and tourism businesses. WPI initially operates through its two wholly owned subsidiaries, namely, Waterfront Mactan Casino Hotel, Inc. […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us