Bali Bali Beach Resort
Tags: bali bali, Bali Bali Beach Resort, beach, beach resrts, davao beach, infinity pool, resorts, resorts in davao
Bali Bali Beach Resort got its name from the word “bali bali”, which, within the native dialect of Pangasinan, means “beautiful”. Thus, a lovely resort. The one-hectare property is located in the southwest coastline with the Island Garden City of Samal.
Bali Bali is often a semi-private resort. It operates on pre-arranged, pre-booked accommodations. No walk-ins are allowed.
The resort boasts of its features that promote tranquility, serenity and privacy. The design is Asian inspired with six villas of diverse room themes.
The Pavilion serves as the primary hall where guests coming in by land or by boat are welcomed. Here, food is served to guests visiting the resort either on day tour or overnight packages.
Fronting the pavilion is the main attraction of this aspect from the resort. The infinity pool. This stretches its gorgeous view up for the ocean.
Bali Bali joins the amount of resorts nestling inside Island Garden City of Samal. But with pride we provide a diverse kind of experience that’s worth your visit — your time. Because you deserve the ideal vacation in a tranquil, serene and private place along with the wonderful nature you might be blessed with.
How to Get There?
We can provide you boat transfers. Please arrange with our booking workplace. Docking area is located in the Davao Boat Club Marina, Lanang Aplaya.
Boat Schedule Departure Time
AM Transfers – Bali Bali to Marina – 8:00am
Marina to Bali Bali – 8:30am
PM Transfers – Bali Bali to Marina – 4:00pm
Marina to Bali Bali – 4:30pm
Unique Trips is going to be accommodated with separate charges to be applied.
Bring your personal car and take the Davao-Samal Ferry Boat at Sasa. Once on the island, turn proper and take a 20-minute drive heading south along Samal’s Coastal Road.
Bring your personal speed boat and cruise heading towards the southern aspect with the island.
Arrange with our booking office for your land/barge transfers. From our Davao workplace, we will give you our private vehicle service to take you towards resort and back. Fees will apply.
Booking office amount 0922-838-7214; 0922-831-3378; 0922-838-7213 or 0917-7018588
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Jones Beach Resort Situated within the heart of Davao’s progressive south region, Jones Beach Resort is situated a couple of minutes through the town correct. They've been awarded as No. one Swimming Pool Resort in Davao City in 2003 and 2005 in addition to […]
- Best 5 Beaches in Davao – Philippines Mergrande Ocean Resort
Mergrande Ocean Vacation resort is proud to boasts in the wonder of natures beauty having an uncomplicated landscape and architecture. Mergrande is really a AA class resort and proclaimed the top 1 seaside […]
- Go Forward Pest Control – Pest Control Services in Davao City, Philippines Pest Control Services such as General Pest Control, Termite Control / Anay Control, Rat Control, Cockroach Control, Mosquito Control, Exterminator, Fumigation, Fogging, Crawling and Flying Insect Control, Soil Treatment in Davao City, […]
- Nice Occasion – Event Specialist in Davao City, Philippines Nice Occasion is a full-service Wedding organizer in Davao and Event Coordinator in Davao, specializing in unforgettable weddings and social events. Our one-on-one planning and design process is tailored to each client’s specific need […]
- TSAA: Best IELTS Review Center in Davao
The Study Aide Avenue is a review center that offers intensive IELTS review services to both Filipino and foreign students in the Philippines. We stand out among the rest of the IELTS review centers in the […]
- Holiday Gym and Spa Keeping fit is not just a hobby but a way of life. This is why we have dedicated ourselves to people who know that the real strength they get from staying fit is the feeling it gives them inside.
At Holiday Gym and Spa we want you to […]
- Davao Crocodile Park Thought of as one of the finest tourist attractions in Davao, Philippines, Davao Crocodile Park store boasts 1000's of its self-nurtured Crocodiles as nicely as a wide selection of flora and fauna. It really is a residence on the tamed […]
- Chixboy Grill
Chixboy Grill’s menu sets the standard for Davao City dining with approachable gastronomic style, highly focused on highlighting only the freshest of ingredients. Lunch and Dinner menus uplift comfort food and highlight the bounty of […]
- ABS-CBN Davao
TV Patrol The southern part of Mindanao may be the nearby information community send out with the ABS-CBN Local Community Team inside Davao Metropolis. It's been one of the most viewed information enter in Davao Town as well as Area 14. […]
- Davao Festivals and Fiestas – Madayaw Dabaw! * Kadayawan Festival – 3rd week of August
a weeklong celebration and thanksgiving for nature’s bountiful harvest that happens on the 3rd week of August.
* Musikahan Festival of Tagum City
Musikahan Festival of Tagum City can be a […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us