Bali Bali Beach Resort
Tags: bali bali, Bali Bali Beach Resort, beach, beach resrts, davao beach, infinity pool, resorts, resorts in davao
Bali Bali Beach Resort got its name from the word “bali bali”, which, within the native dialect of Pangasinan, means “beautiful”. Thus, a lovely resort. The one-hectare property is located in the southwest coastline with the Island Garden City of Samal.
Bali Bali is often a semi-private resort. It operates on pre-arranged, pre-booked accommodations. No walk-ins are allowed.
The resort boasts of its features that promote tranquility, serenity and privacy. The design is Asian inspired with six villas of diverse room themes.
The Pavilion serves as the primary hall where guests coming in by land or by boat are welcomed. Here, food is served to guests visiting the resort either on day tour or overnight packages.
Fronting the pavilion is the main attraction of this aspect from the resort. The infinity pool. This stretches its gorgeous view up for the ocean.
Bali Bali joins the amount of resorts nestling inside Island Garden City of Samal. But with pride we provide a diverse kind of experience that’s worth your visit — your time. Because you deserve the ideal vacation in a tranquil, serene and private place along with the wonderful nature you might be blessed with.
How to Get There?
We can provide you boat transfers. Please arrange with our booking workplace. Docking area is located in the Davao Boat Club Marina, Lanang Aplaya.
Boat Schedule Departure Time
AM Transfers – Bali Bali to Marina – 8:00am
Marina to Bali Bali – 8:30am
PM Transfers – Bali Bali to Marina – 4:00pm
Marina to Bali Bali – 4:30pm
Unique Trips is going to be accommodated with separate charges to be applied.
Bring your personal car and take the Davao-Samal Ferry Boat at Sasa. Once on the island, turn proper and take a 20-minute drive heading south along Samal’s Coastal Road.
Bring your personal speed boat and cruise heading towards the southern aspect with the island.
Arrange with our booking office for your land/barge transfers. From our Davao workplace, we will give you our private vehicle service to take you towards resort and back. Fees will apply.
Booking office amount 0922-838-7214; 0922-831-3378; 0922-838-7213 or 0917-7018588
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Jones Beach Resort Situated within the heart of Davao’s progressive south region, Jones Beach Resort is situated a couple of minutes through the town correct. They've been awarded as No. one Swimming Pool Resort in Davao City in 2003 and 2005 in addition to […]
- Best 5 Beaches in Davao – Philippines Mergrande Ocean Resort
Mergrande Ocean Vacation resort is proud to boasts in the wonder of natures beauty having an uncomplicated landscape and architecture. Mergrande is really a AA class resort and proclaimed the top 1 seaside […]
- Pearl Farm Beach Resort Within the deep Southern Mindanao, based inside the Land of Wonderful Promise, is a Tropical Paradise, a place with natural charms, Davao. The new destination on the South, Davao City is only an hour-and-twenty five minute plane ride away […]
- Davao Beaches Davao beaches are amid the finest within the nation. Davao, getting bounded by a coastline along the Davao Gulf area, is blessed with seashore fronts that mostly boast of stretches of white-sandy areas and clear blue waters rich with […]
- Pohoda Spa and Sauna
"Expect the Unexpected.. the best massage in town."
Are you suffering from discomfort or pain? Is life causing you to need some rejuvenation or some relaxation to help you make it through the day or through the week perhaps? Have you […]
- Loleng’s Mountain Spring A mountain resort 3,000 feet over sea degree, Loleng's Mountain Spring Resort is 95% man-made! It's an excellent design of how we are able to re-create nature and rebuild a misplaced atmosphere.
Not lengthy following, […]
- Amaranthus Garden Massage and SPA To give clients satisfaction through our quality massage and SPA services
To produce a highly trained therapist, and to give a job to many people all over the Philippines.... Our vision is to have a Branch Anywhere in the […]
- Emars Wavepool The very First Wavepool in Davao! Experience the biggest wave that will hit your way while on swimming!
Emars wavepool,hotel and restaurant has every thing you'll need to get a fun-tastic getaway. Our hotel amenities and solutions […]
- Eden Nature Park & Resort A mountain resort 3,000 feet above sea level, Eden Nature Park is 95% man-made! It is a great model of how we can re-create nature and rebuild a lost environment.
Discovered sometime in 1971, the resort used to be a logged-over area […]
- Vanishing Island Dive Site – Davao If there is one particular isle that you'll almost certainly need to visit that would be the Vanishing Isle dive site. The name alone arouses curiosity. The Vanishing IS – you’re most likely wondering if that's just a name or if the […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us