Bali Bali Beach Resort
Tags: bali bali, Bali Bali Beach Resort, beach, beach resrts, davao beach, infinity pool, resorts, resorts in davao
Bali Bali Beach Resort got its name from the word “bali bali”, which, within the native dialect of Pangasinan, means “beautiful”. Thus, a lovely resort. The one-hectare property is located in the southwest coastline with the Island Garden City of Samal.
Bali Bali is often a semi-private resort. It operates on pre-arranged, pre-booked accommodations. No walk-ins are allowed.
The resort boasts of its features that promote tranquility, serenity and privacy. The design is Asian inspired with six villas of diverse room themes.
The Pavilion serves as the primary hall where guests coming in by land or by boat are welcomed. Here, food is served to guests visiting the resort either on day tour or overnight packages.
Fronting the pavilion is the main attraction of this aspect from the resort. The infinity pool. This stretches its gorgeous view up for the ocean.
Bali Bali joins the amount of resorts nestling inside Island Garden City of Samal. But with pride we provide a diverse kind of experience that’s worth your visit — your time. Because you deserve the ideal vacation in a tranquil, serene and private place along with the wonderful nature you might be blessed with.
How to Get There?
We can provide you boat transfers. Please arrange with our booking workplace. Docking area is located in the Davao Boat Club Marina, Lanang Aplaya.
Boat Schedule Departure Time
AM Transfers – Bali Bali to Marina – 8:00am
Marina to Bali Bali – 8:30am
PM Transfers – Bali Bali to Marina – 4:00pm
Marina to Bali Bali – 4:30pm
Unique Trips is going to be accommodated with separate charges to be applied.
Bring your personal car and take the Davao-Samal Ferry Boat at Sasa. Once on the island, turn proper and take a 20-minute drive heading south along Samal’s Coastal Road.
Bring your personal speed boat and cruise heading towards the southern aspect with the island.
Arrange with our booking office for your land/barge transfers. From our Davao workplace, we will give you our private vehicle service to take you towards resort and back. Fees will apply.
Booking office amount 0922-838-7214; 0922-831-3378; 0922-838-7213 or 0917-7018588
You might also like:
- Jones Beach Resort Situated within the heart of Davao’s progressive south region, Jones Beach Resort is situated a couple of minutes through the town correct. They've been awarded as No. one Swimming Pool Resort in Davao City in 2003 and 2005 in addition to […]
- Best 5 Beaches in Davao – Philippines Mergrande Ocean Resort
Mergrande Ocean Vacation resort is proud to boasts in the wonder of natures beauty having an uncomplicated landscape and architecture. Mergrande is really a AA class resort and proclaimed the top 1 seaside […]
- Riley Simon Grilled Burger & Ribs Hungry?
Satisfy your burger & ribs craving with Riley Simon Grilled Burger & Ribs!
Our burgers are 6 inches in diameter, made to match your taste. Grilled Beef Patties topped with your preferred ingredients - from tomatoes, […]
- Loleng’s Mountain Spring A mountain resort 3,000 feet over sea degree, Loleng's Mountain Spring Resort is 95% man-made! It's an excellent design of how we are able to re-create nature and rebuild a misplaced atmosphere.
Not lengthy following, […]
- Black Taxis in Davao It's one of the NEWEST TAXI in DAVAO that let's you pay thru debit card---the BLACK TAXI
This taxi has also GPS (Globa Positioning System) which let you know on which directions are you heading for your destination.
- Ice Giants Davao Beat the summer time warmth in Davao with meals trip consuming
Searching at these refreshing and scrumptious cold treats to beat the summer time warmth, I can't help but keep in mind these appetite suppressants that I require. […]
- WaterFront Insular Hotel Waterfront Philippines, Inc. (WPI) was registered as an investment holding business for resort, leisure and tourism businesses. WPI initially operates through its two wholly owned subsidiaries, namely, Waterfront Mactan Casino Hotel, Inc. […]
- Saint Francis of Assisi About Saint Francis of Assisi
Saint Francis of Assisi (1182-1226) was born into a wealthy family in Assisi, Italy, the son of a cloth merchant. Francis obtained little formal education and his childhood was based solely on enjoyable. […]
- BOMBO RADYO LIVE IN THE WORLDWIDE WEB!!!
BOMBO RADYO DAVAO has become observed worldwide through the worldwide net send out on the net.
Generously educate family all over the world or perhaps in the actual Philippines or perhaps in any kind regarding Mindanao to pay […]
- Brokenshire College Brokenshire College is committed to present value-oriented Christian Education by way of continuous improvement and total involvement for customer satisfaction.
Brokenshire College is the leading learning and transforming […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us