Bali Bali Beach Resort
Tags: bali bali, Bali Bali Beach Resort, beach, beach resrts, davao beach, infinity pool, resorts, resorts in davao
Bali Bali Beach Resort got its name from the word “bali bali”, which, within the native dialect of Pangasinan, means “beautiful”. Thus, a lovely resort. The one-hectare property is located in the southwest coastline with the Island Garden City of Samal.
Bali Bali is often a semi-private resort. It operates on pre-arranged, pre-booked accommodations. No walk-ins are allowed.
The resort boasts of its features that promote tranquility, serenity and privacy. The design is Asian inspired with six villas of diverse room themes.
The Pavilion serves as the primary hall where guests coming in by land or by boat are welcomed. Here, food is served to guests visiting the resort either on day tour or overnight packages.
Fronting the pavilion is the main attraction of this aspect from the resort. The infinity pool. This stretches its gorgeous view up for the ocean.
Bali Bali joins the amount of resorts nestling inside Island Garden City of Samal. But with pride we provide a diverse kind of experience that’s worth your visit — your time. Because you deserve the ideal vacation in a tranquil, serene and private place along with the wonderful nature you might be blessed with.
How to Get There?
We can provide you boat transfers. Please arrange with our booking workplace. Docking area is located in the Davao Boat Club Marina, Lanang Aplaya.
Boat Schedule Departure Time
AM Transfers – Bali Bali to Marina – 8:00am
Marina to Bali Bali – 8:30am
PM Transfers – Bali Bali to Marina – 4:00pm
Marina to Bali Bali – 4:30pm
Unique Trips is going to be accommodated with separate charges to be applied.
Bring your personal car and take the Davao-Samal Ferry Boat at Sasa. Once on the island, turn proper and take a 20-minute drive heading south along Samal’s Coastal Road.
Bring your personal speed boat and cruise heading towards the southern aspect with the island.
Arrange with our booking office for your land/barge transfers. From our Davao workplace, we will give you our private vehicle service to take you towards resort and back. Fees will apply.
Booking office amount 0922-838-7214; 0922-831-3378; 0922-838-7213 or 0917-7018588
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Jones Beach Resort Situated within the heart of Davao’s progressive south region, Jones Beach Resort is situated a couple of minutes through the town correct. They've been awarded as No. one Swimming Pool Resort in Davao City in 2003 and 2005 in addition to […]
- Best 5 Beaches in Davao – Philippines Mergrande Ocean Resort
Mergrande Ocean Vacation resort is proud to boasts in the wonder of natures beauty having an uncomplicated landscape and architecture. Mergrande is really a AA class resort and proclaimed the top 1 seaside […]
- Davao Beaches Davao beaches are amid the finest within the nation. Davao, getting bounded by a coastline along the Davao Gulf area, is blessed with seashore fronts that mostly boast of stretches of white-sandy areas and clear blue waters rich with […]
- Golden Star Flower Shop Golden Star Flower Shop is a reliable and innovative organization, aims to offer not just quality products, results and services to its client but also an experience that is worth to be treasured in every event it will cater. Further, it […]
- Gusteau’s Food Haus Right now there niche will be Ocean California king Crab or perhaps “Grancho Reale”, 's what these people refer to it.
Recption menus is extremely simple yet almost everything we have experimented with will be tasty.
- Peri-Peri Charcoal Chicken Peri-Peri Charcoal Chicken, a new restaurant that serves chicken, pasta and pizza, located at SM Annex Davao
Grilled Chicken that is cooked in Portuguese style, you could also choose from their three different flavos: Hot, Mild, and […]
- Bon Chon Bon Chon has finally opened its FIRST BRANCH in MINDANAO, DAVAO CITY located at SM City Davao, ANNEX building
Super crispy yet light and not greasy. Hot moist juicy meat. Addicitive soy garlic or spicy glaze. The original Korean […]
- Tan-Ton Thai Massage Thai-style massage with all that stretching, pulling, bending and cracking.
A must- try massage here in davao, very relaxing and very much affordable.
- Special Creations – Best Wedding & Birthday Decorator in Davao City, Philippines Over the years, Special Creations in Davao City, Philippines headed by Neil Patrick De Guzman built an extensive list of proven, responsive suppliers partners nationwide. Whether you’re planning a simple or elegant wedding in Davao […]
- Holiday Gym and Spa Keeping fit is not just a hobby but a way of life. This is why we have dedicated ourselves to people who know that the real strength they get from staying fit is the feeling it gives them inside.
At Holiday Gym and Spa we want you to […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us