San Pedro Hospital
Tags: davao hospitals, hospitals, hospitals in davao, San Pedro Hospital, SPH
San Pedro Hospital is a catholic non-stock, non-profit, training institution committed to the care of the sick and also the poor, the education of well being professionals as well as the delivery of high quality well being care to all.
The San Pedro Hospital is owned and managed by the Dominican Sisters with the Trinity, Inc. It is governed by ten (10) members from the Board of Trustees and, managed by the Administrator who is at the same time the President with the corporation.
A lot was purchased in Sta. Ana Street and also the opening of the new SPH with fifty mattress capacity was done on May well 1, 1950. In 1954 another wing was constructed which increased to 1 hundred (100) mattress capability. In 1964, the construction of a 4-storey building that could accommodate three hundred fifty (350) beds began. It was inaugurated on February 11, 1969.
At present San Pedro Hospital has 295 mattress capability and 20 bassinets. I has its outreach program serving the less fortunate brothers and sisters within the community.
SAN PEDRO HOSPITAL
Guerroro Street, Davao City
Contact #: 221-4950 / 221-4962
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Davao Doctor’s Hospital Davao doctors Hospital is a privately-owned, tertiary level and multi-specialty hospital located inside heart of Davao City, Philippines. Founded in 1969, today it is the largest and most modern hospital from the Island of Mindanao, with […]
- Brokenshire Integrated Health Ministries, Inc Brokenshire Integrated Health Ministries, Inc., we continuously commit to offer and facilitate outstanding wellness services and programs by means of its hospital-based and community-based ministry amid the challenges of accessibility and […]
- Davao medical Center (DMC) is now Southern Philippines Medical Center (SPMC)c Indeed, DMC is expanding and improving far more to cater to all individuals in Mindanao, not merely in Davao City.
From a 600-bed capability, the Southern Philippines Medical Center has now already a 1,200-bed ability as mandated by […]
- Davao Hospitals Davao has a number of the most dependable and respected hospitals and health care centers inside Philippines. Davao hospitals mostly serve the Mindanao and Visayas regions. Here are a number of them.
Davao Medical Center (Southern […]
- Java Jive Celebrate Life, Family and Friends as JavaJive offers you a 24/7 Brewing, Seeping and Fizzing Jazz- & OPM-themed Bistro Cafe.
Location 1.18 Centron Building, Quirino Street corner Gen. Luna Street, 8000 Davao […]
- PINK Sisters (Adoration Sisters) The Congregation (SSpSAp i.e. Congregatio Servarum Spiritus Sancti de Adoratione perpetua) was founded by Blessed Arnold Janssen on December 8, 1896, in the village of Steyl, Holland with the assistance of Blessed Maria Virgo and […]
- Davao Beaches Davao beaches are amid the finest within the nation. Davao, getting bounded by a coastline along the Davao Gulf area, is blessed with seashore fronts that mostly boast of stretches of white-sandy areas and clear blue waters rich with […]
- Black Taxis in Davao It's one of the NEWEST TAXI in DAVAO that let's you pay thru debit card---the BLACK TAXI
This taxi has also GPS (Globa Positioning System) which let you know on which directions are you heading for your destination.
- Gino’s Burgers Gino’s Burger American Grilled 100% Satisfaction…
100% Pure Lean Beef 150 grams
100% Always FRESH never FROZEN
100% Charcoal Grilled
100% ALL American
Regular Burger P80
Jr Burger P60
Giant Burger […]
- Grand Regal Hotel Davao The Grand Regal Hotel Davao is a short drive from the airport and 2 kms from the Lanang Golf & Country Club. The hotel has easy access to the business and entertainment areas, including the Eagle National Centre and Samal Island via a […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us