San Pedro Hospital
Tags: davao hospitals, hospitals, hospitals in davao, San Pedro Hospital, SPH
San Pedro Hospital is a catholic non-stock, non-profit, training institution committed to the care of the sick and also the poor, the education of well being professionals as well as the delivery of high quality well being care to all.
The San Pedro Hospital is owned and managed by the Dominican Sisters with the Trinity, Inc. It is governed by ten (10) members from the Board of Trustees and, managed by the Administrator who is at the same time the President with the corporation.
A lot was purchased in Sta. Ana Street and also the opening of the new SPH with fifty mattress capacity was done on May well 1, 1950. In 1954 another wing was constructed which increased to 1 hundred (100) mattress capability. In 1964, the construction of a 4-storey building that could accommodate three hundred fifty (350) beds began. It was inaugurated on February 11, 1969.
At present San Pedro Hospital has 295 mattress capability and 20 bassinets. I has its outreach program serving the less fortunate brothers and sisters within the community.
SAN PEDRO HOSPITAL
Guerroro Street, Davao City
Contact #: 221-4950 / 221-4962
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Davao Hospitals Davao has a number of the most dependable and respected hospitals and health care centers inside Philippines. Davao hospitals mostly serve the Mindanao and Visayas regions. Here are a number of them.
Davao Medical Center (Southern […]
- Davao medical Center (DMC) is now Southern Philippines Medical Center (SPMC)c Indeed, DMC is expanding and improving far more to cater to all individuals in Mindanao, not merely in Davao City.
From a 600-bed capability, the Southern Philippines Medical Center has now already a 1,200-bed ability as mandated by […]
- Davao Doctor’s Hospital Davao doctors Hospital is a privately-owned, tertiary level and multi-specialty hospital located inside heart of Davao City, Philippines. Founded in 1969, today it is the largest and most modern hospital from the Island of Mindanao, with […]
- Brokenshire Integrated Health Ministries, Inc Brokenshire Integrated Health Ministries, Inc., we continuously commit to offer and facilitate outstanding wellness services and programs by means of its hospital-based and community-based ministry amid the challenges of accessibility and […]
- San Pedro College The SPC Vision and Mission Statement
The San Pedro College is a Catholic Institution of learning dedicated to the Christian education of the people of Davao and its neighboring regions. It is It is own and managed by the […]
- St. Jude Thaddeus Parish Church St. Jude Thaddeus Parish is situated in the southwest bend with the City of Davao at General Malvar Street. This parish was utilized to become a component with the San Pedro Cathedral; and claimed a membership of about 20,000 […]
- Glamour Resto & Caterer Glamour is often a known restaurant and caterer in our hometown Cotabato City.
The Davao City branch was opened recently, on August 20, 2009. It can be owned and managed by Chef Rebecca Losin, and her mom, Tita Chona […]
- Philippine Eagle Foundation The Philippine Eagle (Pithecophaga jefferyi) is really a giant forest raptor endemic towards the Philippines. It truly is considered one particular of your largest and most powerful eagles within the world. Unfortunately, it's also 1 of […]
- Lutz Building and Dormitel in Davao City
Lutz Building and Dormitel in Davao City is quite countryside because it is located along Diversion Road, Ma-a, Davao City. The ambiance is quite mountainous and you can see green trees and wide sky from your bedroom. It is 15 […]
- BPI Through the years, BPI has been a beacon of financial confidence. Its strong heritage in responsible banking is evidenced by the many accolades the Bank has gained both from industry experts and ordinary customers.
Now, at a time of […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us