Tags: HALAL foods and drinks, Islamic Restaurant, zabadani, zabadani cafe, zabadani davao
Zabadani Cafe is an Islamic Restaurant serving HALALicious foods.
Our line up of foods and beverages represent the cuisine from the Islamic World (and from other culture) be it Syrian Kebabs, Arabian Samboosak and Kabsa; Gulf Pita Shateerah; Italian Ristretto to Mochachino; Mediterranean Bruschetta and salads; German Teas; Belgian Chocolates; Turkish Ayran (yoghurt drink); Egyptian Hamud, Moroccan Kahlia; Filipino Chicken Adobos and Steaks; Roman Toasts, French fruit and nut syrups, Hispanic Beef Salpicao, Penne Gratin, Gambas al Ajillo, etc.
InshaAllah, we are also adding the Maranaw Beef Randang, Tausug Sati, Maguindanaon pastel, Malaysian Curries, Indian Pratas, etc.
Let’s enjoy HALAL foods and drinks that benefit both body and spirit — 🙂
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Special Creations – Best Wedding & Birthday Decorator in Davao City, Philippines Over the years, Special Creations in Davao City, Philippines headed by Neil Patrick De Guzman built an extensive list of proven, responsive suppliers partners nationwide. Whether you’re planning a simple or elegant wedding in Davao […]
- Pearl Farm Beach Resort Within the deep Southern Mindanao, based inside the Land of Wonderful Promise, is a Tropical Paradise, a place with natural charms, Davao. The new destination on the South, Davao City is only an hour-and-twenty five minute plane ride away […]
- Kaizen Davao: Japanese Street Dining
"Food was served hot and tasteful! The cue for the customers were conducted in a orderly manner. Servers were clean and courteous. The katsudon was juicy and not too sweet.
The Price is reasonable. Owners are accommodating, friendly […]
- Davao Museum The rich cultural heritage of Davao stems from your unique groups and tribes that populated the area throughout its history. For those interested, the finest way to study about them is by going on the Davao Museum.
The Davao Museum is […]
- Lola Abon’s Durian Candy Factory It's the best here in davao when it comes to durian delicacies aside from their best taste of durian products and no added preservatives, they are selling much cheaper than the other durian stores here in davao.
Most famous celebrities […]
- Loleng’s Mountain Spring A mountain resort 3,000 feet over sea degree, Loleng's Mountain Spring Resort is 95% man-made! It's an excellent design of how we are able to re-create nature and rebuild a misplaced atmosphere.
Not lengthy following, […]
- Saint Francis of Assisi About Saint Francis of Assisi
Saint Francis of Assisi (1182-1226) was born into a wealthy family in Assisi, Italy, the son of a cloth merchant. Francis obtained little formal education and his childhood was based solely on enjoyable. […]
- Abreeza Mall Davao
Abreeza, the latest purchasing mall in Davao is lastly open final Thursday, Might twelve. The much-anticipated opening brought a various degree of exhilaration and thrill to Davao consumers. The mall is really a joint venture in […]
- Emars Wavepool The very First Wavepool in Davao! Experience the biggest wave that will hit your way while on swimming!
Emars wavepool,hotel and restaurant has every thing you'll need to get a fun-tastic getaway. Our hotel amenities and solutions […]
- Brokenshire Integrated Health Ministries, Inc Brokenshire Integrated Health Ministries, Inc., we continuously commit to offer and facilitate outstanding wellness services and programs by means of its hospital-based and community-based ministry amid the challenges of accessibility and […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us