Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Peri-Peri Charcoal Chicken Peri-Peri Charcoal Chicken, a new restaurant that serves chicken, pasta and pizza, located at SM Annex Davao
Grilled Chicken that is cooked in Portuguese style, you could also choose from their three different flavos: Hot, Mild, and […]
- St. Jude Thaddeus Parish Church St. Jude Thaddeus Parish is situated in the southwest bend with the City of Davao at General Malvar Street. This parish was utilized to become a component with the San Pedro Cathedral; and claimed a membership of about 20,000 […]
- Pohoda Spa and Sauna
"Expect the Unexpected.. the best massage in town."
Are you suffering from discomfort or pain? Is life causing you to need some rejuvenation or some relaxation to help you make it through the day or through the week perhaps? Have you […]
- California Diner, Davao Bringing you the West Coast taste...Classic American burgers, tacos, fajitas, nachos, chili dogs, fries, shakes, and even rice toppings!
Location Jacinto Extention and F. Torres, 8000 Davao City
Mon - Sat: 10:00 am - 1:00 […]
- Zabs Buffet Restaurant
Zabs Buffet Restaurant is a contemporary self-serviced buffet restaurant in Davao City. Offering an extensive banquet-style dining experience, provides the perfect relaxed dining environment for locals and visitors alike. They select […]
- San Pedro College The SPC Vision and Mission Statement
The San Pedro College is a Catholic Institution of learning dedicated to the Christian education of the people of Davao and its neighboring regions. It is It is own and managed by the […]
- Eden Nature Park & Resort A mountain resort 3,000 feet above sea level, Eden Nature Park is 95% man-made! It is a great model of how we can re-create nature and rebuild a lost environment.
Discovered sometime in 1971, the resort used to be a logged-over area […]
- Chixboy Grill
Chixboy Grill’s menu sets the standard for Davao City dining with approachable gastronomic style, highly focused on highlighting only the freshest of ingredients. Lunch and Dinner menus uplift comfort food and highlight the bounty of […]
- Japanese Tunnel in Davao There are actually lots of historical landmarks in Davao, but few have captured the public imagination quite like the Japanese Tunnel.
Although there is numerous of those tunnels in Davao, the most famous is the 1 on the D' Japanese […]
- People’s Park of Davao City Whenever you're from the city and still wandering around, don't miss the opportunity to ask your relatives or friends to make a stopover towards the ever famous recreational spot from the downtown area. It’s one in the bests that Davao […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us