Vikings is the largest buffet restaurant in the country with at least six hundre…
Vikings is the largest buffet restaurant in the country with at least six hundred capacities. Located at the SM Lanang Premier, Davao City’s Viking branch has a capacity of five hundred for its seating guests.
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Davao Beaches Davao beaches are amid the finest within the nation. Davao, getting bounded by a coastline along the Davao Gulf area, is blessed with seashore fronts that mostly boast of stretches of white-sandy areas and clear blue waters rich with […]
- NCCC Mall in Davao Located along MacArthur Highway in the City of Davao, NCCC Shopping mall is a stunning buying center that offers buyers almost everything they require, ranging from entertainment down to dining. With the prospects as its primary concern, […]
- California Diner, Davao Bringing you the West Coast taste...Classic American burgers, tacos, fajitas, nachos, chili dogs, fries, shakes, and even rice toppings!
Location Jacinto Extention and F. Torres, 8000 Davao City
Mon - Sat: 10:00 am - 1:00 […]
- Ice Giants Davao Beat the summer time warmth in Davao with meals trip consuming
Searching at these refreshing and scrumptious cold treats to beat the summer time warmth, I can't help but keep in mind these appetite suppressants that I require. […]
- Davao Museum The rich cultural heritage of Davao stems from your unique groups and tribes that populated the area throughout its history. For those interested, the finest way to study about them is by going on the Davao Museum.
The Davao Museum is […]
- Vikings, Largest Buffet Restaurant in Davao City Largest Buffet Restaurant opens in Davao, Boosts Tourism
Tourists spend an average of $92/day around 4,000php. At least 225 of this amount is spent for food and beverage according to the Department of Tourism 2011 tourist profile […]
- Davao medical Center (DMC) is now Southern Philippines Medical Center (SPMC)c Indeed, DMC is expanding and improving far more to cater to all individuals in Mindanao, not merely in Davao City.
From a 600-bed capability, the Southern Philippines Medical Center has now already a 1,200-bed ability as mandated by […]
- Delongtes Seafoods, Grill & Barbecue Delongtes (short for The Long Taste) Seafood, Grill & Barbecue is a family run business established in October 18, 2002 by Mrs. Mercy Ang. Despite the immense popularity of grill-type restaurants in Davao. Delongtes Seafoods, Grill […]
- Wild FM Davao Wild 92. 3 WT is a commercial music station broadcasting from Davao City, the Philippines, 24 hours a day since 1988. This Fm radio station is owned and operated by the University of Mindanao Broadcasting Network (UMBN), the pioneer […]
- Hog’s Breath Cafe SM Lanang Premier Davao, Philippines UPDATES: They are currently closed..
“There are many things we've never done, but we ain’t never had too much fun”, so the Hog’s Breath slogan goes. It’s an expression of a philosophy that has made Hog’s Breath a tear away success […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us