The Best Deal?
Want your business to be listed here? Contact Us for FREE
You might also like:
- Cafe Demitasse If you are looking for a new place to hang out, this is the perfect place for you! We have the right ambiance, great coffee, cakes to satisfy your sweet tooth and good food to fill your tummy! Location
727 F. Torres Street, 8000 […]
- St. Jude Thaddeus Parish Church St. Jude Thaddeus Parish is situated in the southwest bend with the City of Davao at General Malvar Street. This parish was utilized to become a component with the San Pedro Cathedral; and claimed a membership of about 20,000 […]
- Confex & Co. Bakehouse in Davao City "Great place to get coffee, cupcakes and freakshakes! The cupcakes are AMAZINGGGG. The red velvet and perfect chocolate cupcakes are our faves! They are so moist and rich and not too dense. "
Dreaming. To open a neighborhood […]
- California Diner, Davao Bringing you the West Coast taste...Classic American burgers, tacos, fajitas, nachos, chili dogs, fries, shakes, and even rice toppings! Location Jacinto Extention and F. Torres, 8000 Davao City Hours
Mon - Sat: 10:00 am - 1:00 […]
- Malagos Garden Resort Brgy. Malagos in Calinan, Davao, Philippines isn't just a dwelling of your Philippine Eagle Center in which it housed the Endangered Philippine Eagles. It really is also exactly where the popular Malagos Garden Destination is […]
- Hilltop Crabs Buffet: Unlimited Crabs Buffet + Perfect View of Davao’s Skyline "Unbelievable unlimited seafood buffet, the freshest seafood, great crabs in garlic butter, pretty much anything you can imagine was available."
Situated at the very perfect view of Davao’s skyline, 25 miles Brgy. Langub, Diversion rd, […]
- Love Radio 90.7 Davao MBC’s leading station on the FM band was previously known by its call letters DZMB, when it started out on AM in 1946 as the pioneer music station inside the nation. It started broadcasting on FM in 1975, signalling the birth of […]
- San Pedro Cathedral The San Pedro Cathedral will be the oldest church in Davao City, Davao, Philippines. It was named immediately after San Pedro (Saint Peter), the patron saint of Davao. The original structure was built in 1847 throughout the Spanish period […]
- Davao Vehicles You can find basically three different kinds of transportation in Davao Metropolis, in addition to one particular driving his or her personal car. To experience a single of these autos, a single need to stick their finger out towards the […]
- Davao Doctor’s Hospital Davao doctors Hospital is a privately-owned, tertiary level and multi-specialty hospital located inside heart of Davao City, Philippines. Founded in 1969, today it is the largest and most modern hospital from the Island of Mindanao, with […]
Other Related Links
Friends and Sponsors
If you wish to be added in our listing. Click here to contact us